• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rafa123

Rafa123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:51 PM

Could someone help me? what is the necessary agi to get 193aspd (with asir rune) and the necesasry luck to 100 crit

#2 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:15 PM

Minimum of 90 agi to use heroic backpack, aspd stoned costume wing, berserk pot, celermine juice and level 10 rune mastery asir should get you to 193. If that was my enough, you might need the agility up from a priest friend or a 10~20 agi food. Unless you want to waste more stats on agi, which I don't recommend.

100 crit is very simple. 90luk gives you 30, +7 critical shadow armor gives you 10. Another 2 kobold carded peuz seal sets you at 48( replaceable by fury cast from ring of flame+10 crit). Add a +9 EMH to make it 58. Any two sharp enchants at its best gives you 36 (18+18).

Total= 94 crit, with slots still available for Dmg boosters in weapon.

To boost it up to 100+, there's still quite a few options but I think I spoonfed you enough ;)

#3 Rafa123

Rafa123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:46 PM

Isn't faw better than HBP?

#4 Rafa123

Rafa123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:48 PM

And if possible i would like all options that you know

#5 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:56 PM

When I was trying to build agi crit rk I use pair of luk glove and VF max sharp enchant.

#6 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

Faw is better if you are able to get 193 without needing the 2 aspd boost from hpb, which requires a lot more agi or use of other headgear a like +11 red Isabella, which kind of limits your flexibility and is more expensive. The upside is of course, higher damage if you make use of full fatal enchants. Both are workable, but I prefer HBP when going agi crit for simplicity.

#7 Giroscopic

Giroscopic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:02 AM

Minimum of 90 agi to use heroic backpack, aspd stoned costume wing, berserk pot, celermine juice and level 10 rune mastery asir should get you to 193. If that was my enough, you might need the agility up from a priest friend or a 10~20 agi food. Unless you want to waste more stats on agi, which I don't recommend.

100 crit is very simple. 90luk gives you 30, +7 critical shadow armor gives you 10. Another 2 kobold carded peuz seal sets you at 48( replaceable by fury cast from ring of flame+10 crit). Add a +9 EMH to make it 58. Any two sharp enchants at its best gives you 36 (18+18).

Total= 94 crit, with slots still available for Dmg boosters in weapon.

To boost it up to 100+, there's still quite a few options but I think I spoonfed you enough ;)

Sharp enchants only give (15+15) crit

#8 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:32 AM

A +10 Alca Bringer should easily increase your attack speed + +9 HBP of Acid .

Damage output won't be much but other gears like Golden Scaraba Peuz seals and other Atk output cards and gears

#9 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:13 PM

Faw is better if you are able to get 193 without needing the 2 aspd boost from hpb, which requires a lot more agi or use of other headgear a like +11 red Isabella, which kind of limits your flexibility and is more expensive. The upside is of course, higher damage if you make use of full fatal enchants. Both are workable, but I prefer HBP when going agi crit for simplicity.

With Delay After Attack enchants, the Fallen Angel Wing is far better than the stupid backpack.  I get at least 6 Aspd out of 1.

#10 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:54 PM

i am agi crit, i have no FAW and only +4 backpack.... 100 agi and 60 luk does me good with my gear, just enchant your sword and pump agi to at least 90, you will be fine, try not to max it so immediate to 193 aspd you need some dex and vit to be useful and str if you want to be powerful. let your senses guide your decisions dont believe a faw is better than a HBP it can go either way for any person. you decide its your char.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users