• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:58 PM

Spoiler

Patch Notes v565

Clan System
When we first launched the Clan System Update, we gave a boost to the Clan Points that would come from monsters. We enjoyed seeing everyone take part in it and working together to level their clans! But then, the boost went away and it felt pretty harsh. So, we looked at the rates and decided to increase their base amounts almost back to what the boost gave at the time of launch. In fact, we're giving a tad bit more to help the rates be more helpful.

• On average, monsters will now yield 2.5x more Clan Points than before, and Kings were given a large boost of 10x their amounts.
  • So now, you can earn even more through dungeons and normal game play!

Class Balances
Reviewing a lot of discussions and feedback, we're taking a stab at some balance changes to help in some hot topic areas, and some things that were noticed that came up between other discussions we thought were not in line with some design intentions.B

• Because most classes have been touched on, we're giving out the 24 hour stat and skill resets once more for everyone to make use of.

Knight
Guardian's Resolve

• Damage Reduction reduced to 20% (was 50%)

Calm Defender

• Chance of block effect triggering reduced to 10%/13%/15%/18%/20% (from 10%/15%/20%/25%/30%)

Muse
Mana Shield

• MP Cost increased to 30% Maximum MP (was 20%)

Bonfire

• No longer will terminate itself after a time duration.
  • Restorative Effect is now set to restore 3% HP and 3% MP every 20/18/15/12/10 seconds. (previously was set to 3, and effect scaled per skill level)

Mage

Fortified Mana Shield

• MP Cost increased to 30%/32.5%/35%/37.5%/40% Maximum MP (was 20% for all levels)
  • Mana Shield Amount reduced to 55%/60%/65%/70%/75% Maximum MP (was 60%/70%/80%/90%/100%)

Cleric
Salamander Flame

• Restorative Effect is now set to restore 10% HP, every 10 seconds for all skill levels.
  • (Summon gauge cost still reduces as the summon is mastered to allow more at once)

Mana Flame

• Restorative Effect is now set to restore 10% MP, every 10 seconds for all skill levels.
  • (Summon gauge cost still reduces as the summon is mastered to allow more at once)

Hawker
Heavy Strike

• Removed Accuracy Down Status Effect
  • Increased Skill Power to 145%/150%/155%/160%/165% (from 136%/142%/148%/154%/160%)

Raider

• Mental Storm, Enfeeblement and Crippling Storm now share cooldown.

Bloody Assault

• Reduced Skill Power to 208%/216%/224%/232%/240% (from 308%/316%/324%/332%/340%)
  • <Restored Cooldown to 10 seconds from prior change>

(PvP) Bloody Assault

• (matching normal Bloody Assault changes)

(PvM) Bloody Assault

• (matching normal Bloody Assault changes)

Raider's Reflexes

• Ratio changed to 2 Dodge : per 15/13/10/7/5 Dex (was 14/11/8/5/3)

Evasive Guard

• Defense & Magic Defense rates reduced to 55%/60%/65%/70%/75% (from 60%/70%/80%/90%/100%)

Dealer
Third Eye

• The range of Detection has been reduced to a set 25m. (was 20m/25m/30m/35m/40m)
  • The interval of detection has been changed to 10/8/7/6/5 seconds (from a set 3 for all levels)

Bug Fixes

• Clan Upkeep Drop Skills have had their bonuses corrected to the proper percentage.
  • Corrected some missing descriptions for Clan Defense & Clan Recovery
  • Corrected description for Box of Medal of Diplomacy, to correctly reflect the 60 minute duration of item effect.

#2 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:03 PM

• Reported Clan Issues (missing points or skills)
  • And New System Enhancements

Is this like the first batch of reported clan issues or overall fix for all clans? :o

Edited by LunaXavier, 28 May 2015 - 03:03 PM.

#3 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:23 PM

Is this like the first batch of reported clan issues or overall fix for all clans? :o

We're fixing the reported issues through our Support Tool, which relate to missing skills or clan points. Some issues may automatically fix themselves, so we're hoping more players will write in and inform us if something else is out of place or wrong. Unfortunately, we're not able to identify every mishap that may have happened during the period of instability and there are a lot of logs.

#4 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:26 PM

Resets againnn pls

Edited by helloitsme, 28 May 2015 - 04:27 PM.

#5 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:44 PM

Just a suggestion.. fortified mana shield imo is ok... I think what you need to nerf is mana stream.. so they cant reach 40k mp.. mages with 20k mp dies fast .. katars kill them so fast as it is...

#6 Elton0001

Elton0001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:43 PM

prepare knights huehuehuehuehue

#7 Anonymous007

Anonymous007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Kings Landing

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:39 PM

I believe knights are suppose to be tanky I don't see why people complain, knights cant even kill anyone as it is, So what are they even good for now? But also, I feel cheated on the time I spent farming honor gear for his new set, since you are nerfing knights I would like 100% refund on honor gears & 24 hour skill reset.

Hello Roserians!

We will be performing a maintenance May 29, @ 2PM Server Time.

We will be updating a few things that we've taken from community feedback, such as:

• Skill Balances
    • Knight's : Guardian's Resolve
    • Mage's : Fortified Mana Shield
    • And more...
  • Clan Point earnings from PvM
    • Look forward to an increase!
  • Reported Clan Issues
    • Restoring many reported missing points or skills.
  • Bug Fixes
  • And New System Enhancements

Downtime is expected to be a minimum of 3 hours.

Edited by Anonymous007, 28 May 2015 - 06:40 PM.

#8 Elton0001

Elton0001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:15 PM

yes it's made to tank but its too much all ppl ganging a knight and he's still alive in 15 seconds and it's a bit ridiculous i mean admit it.

u can even solo in dungeons with a terrible damage reduction and that passive too.

well other classes are made to kill too but not as ridiculous as how knight's are made to tank right now

#9 Anonymous007

Anonymous007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Kings Landing

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:29 PM

Knights have been squishy for the longest time, I think its about time they have something that fits the ideology of how a knight should be.

#10 Elton0001

Elton0001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:38 PM

well let's say if they didnt nerf it , u get 20% dmg reduction active, 50% dmg reduction passive(which is so easy to trigger) and another 10% dmg reduction, that's 80% and let's just say u got gears with 20% pvp/pvm resistance. Well ur damage reduction is too much and not to say u got blocks! and high HP! and high def! that is too much

u must be thankful they only nerfed one skill as it is not even enough.

I have also seen knights who focus on damage as i have friends whose knights hits faster than a raider.

they are still strong even if they nerf one skill

#11 WorldDestroyerxx

WorldDestroyerxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:41 PM

Knights haven't been squishy for the longest time. There was a patch where in all damage output was reduced. And during that time the blocks were rampant. Its almost the same wherein it can tank a lot of players.

Farming for honor gear sets on any character has its own risks/benefits. As well as buying faiths. You will never know when will the price of faith drop or whether a class will get buffed/nerfed. Everything is subjected to change. If you farmed honor gear for the sake that it is very tanky because of the recent patch, then that's where the problem comes in. People play/farm/gear classes that are OP but won't even think twice if it will be subjected to change.

#12 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:51 PM

Knights have been squishy for the longest time, I think its about time they have something that fits the ideology of how a knight should be.

What's happening right now is that they have something that goes over the ideology of how a knight should be.

#13 Elton0001

Elton0001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:00 PM

i think they will nerf our sala/mana flames

#14 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:05 PM

I think they won't nerf the flames. There are other things much better to change than the flames

#15 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:49 PM

Cant wait to see the patch notes

#16 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:49 AM

I hope they do nerf the flames, from being a cleric rep, I hate seeing 90% of clerics stand in the crystal and spam flames until they die - such boring gameplay - doesn't take any skill to play a spamming cleric , no positioning or timing of skills or anything

#17 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:52 AM

Knights don't really fit their role if you ask me. They are over tanky themselves but provide no significant group support/carry. 

#18 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:53 AM

In my opinion they need to have more skills that influences teamplay. Like a passive aura that grants armor to nearby allies or maybe a small hp regen but i know rose dont have those mechanics yet. Knights need to be more team influencing in my opinion because if the skills are only focused on the knight themselves, they pretty much get ignored.

#19 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:02 AM

I like the idea of a knight being supportive as Zony said.  That would be great.  They are supportive kind of already in that they take the damage away from the other classes.  Granting armor to allies or a hp regen would be great.  The could also have the HP up and def party buffs from the clerics to help support the team.

And I kind of think of knights in the same light as FS clerics.  You can build the knight a number of different ways.  They can tank like crazy and take damage but have low attacks, or they can be less tanky and get more attacks.  But as I am always told with the cleric, you can't have a character that can do it all unless you make a hybrid that is not great in either path.  So if you had a great tank that could also do a lot of damage that would not be good either.  It might be fun to play, but not good in the whole class balance scheme. 

#20 WorldDestroyerxx

WorldDestroyerxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:11 AM

In my opinion they need to have more skills that influences teamplay. Like a passive aura that grants armor to nearby allies or maybe a small hp regen but i know rose dont have those mechanics yet. Knights need to be more team influencing in my opinion because if the skills are only focused on the knight themselves, they pretty much get ignored.

+1, please make this happen and this will also lighten the burden on clerics. I also think of knights like crusaders. Somethin like the holy order so they could be built at least some skills on support thats unique to them and cleric don't have it

#21 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Aura

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:16 AM

As much as OP my knight is ATM. He does no damage. i mean you can't really complain right? i don't like it at all, the change it good, need to incorporate more balanced to this class. but a skill/stat reset is necassary cause my whole build is based on being unstoppable. and if that is take away, im not paying over 2 billion zulie to change it, simply not fair at all for most of us.

#22 bertkilo1

bertkilo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:36 AM

As much as OP my knight is ATM. He does no damage. i mean you can't really complain right? i don't like it at all, the change it good, need to incorporate more balanced to this class. but a skill/stat reset is necassary cause my whole build is based on being unstoppable. and if that is take away, im not paying over 2 billion zulie to change it, simply not fair at all for most of us.

Well I build my knihgt tank/ap in some AA I had 12 kills with al ap speed passive I have 250% ap speed with statbuffers +100% passive total 350% ap speed. With chiva+mellee dmg in weap and your dmg wil be insane.

Edited by bertkilo1, 29 May 2015 - 05:36 AM.

#23 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:25 AM

Well I build my knihgt tank/ap in some AA I had 12 kills with al ap speed passive I have 250% ap speed with statbuffers +100% passive total 350% ap speed. With chiva+mellee dmg in weap and your dmg wil be insane.

yes but your build will do nothing to me... and i would do nothing to you.

#24 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:08 PM

While the server is down and when you are waiting. Feel free to increase the experience with this lovely music. :)

#25 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:27 PM

All of those Knights are paper bags against a GB using prec + pierce gem. Fully stacked with the unique passive they have full def pierce. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users