• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#101 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:23 AM

The secret is clan passives big clans with passives are gonna wreck clanless or passiveless clans... an aoe type with clan passives will damage you so bad

#102 Flamee

Flamee

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:54 AM

This update make mage like a paper. Mage easy to die now. Better u make mana shield for 90% mp

#103 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:19 PM

Yea glasses, now editing skills. Yea like i said in my thread what other problems you want to say to divert the original topic in which you sorely realized that what you been saying the whole time was wrong? If you seriously play mages you know that the normal manashield icon and the fortified manashield icon is different. Read and analyze first, complain later.

Let alone feur realized that and not you. Must burn a lot

Hard to be done when some lil kid needs helpin =D

Im not really burned.. I dont have a big ego like you have.. I admit when I have mistakes and clearly your post was confusing... coz people here naturally open their skill tab to show whats wrong... you opened the common tab so not everyone is gonna see your little skill bar at the bottom.... and who knows you mightve used the REGULAR ONE.. coz they share a cooldown

#104 7687121208014500937

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:44 AM

Dasvedaniya.

This is all really cute and stuff... but I still don't see BA's with stuff like landmines or sentries or CG-mech summons. Also, is there a way to make CGs useful for PVP? Artis should be different from other classes in that everything should be crafting-oriented. Craft a CG? Use a CG. Craft mines? use mines. CRAFT a summon? USE a summon. I don't want artis with free summons (normal dealer summon is okay, I guess, you do pay for it, after all.)

Spasibo za vnimaniye.

#105 gio2go

gio2go

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Server:Polaris, Draconis, Arua

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:13 AM

BA summon judgment, thats a big 20 skill points and your not there yet. and for PVM, it is worth it at times. for PVP have yet to try it. it is good that another 24 hour skill reset is there to try it out. 

#106 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:08 AM

@Leonis

What is the new mathematical formula of the dodge calculations for a raider? Ty

#107 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:37 AM

Let's get some stuff straight here and clear the air.

1: Yea, 90% of 'class balances' are from a PvP perspective, and that has to STOP.

2: Some attention needs to be given to those classes that aren't popular. I'm sick and tired of every 'class balance' update being about raiders, champions, mages and  fs clerics. The staff owes it's community a solid 2 weeks of effort on 

- Artisans

- Bourges

- xBow Scouts

- Knights [a legitimate effort! not just slinging around damage reductions as a solve all problem!]

- Battle Clerics

All of those are being so highly neglected that it's entirely dismissive to those who've waited patiently for significantly longer than they should have had to. Particularly Artisans, xBow Scouts and Knights.

3: The staff needs to take it upon THEMSELVES to figure out if what is being reported is actually true or just a 'phase' the people are going through to have anything at all to complain about. You mean to tell me, that bloody assault actually needed 100% skill power taken off, when it's already been edited at least twice before over the last year? if not more? 

and lastly

4: STOP trying to validate your 'points' with stat buffers. We get it, they're OP [the buffs] but they're by no means reliably available in the GA modes that actually matter, you know, the ones where you get Honor + Valor to gear your character? That's like trying to build a class balance based solely on boosters, even though boosters aren't allowed in GA either. And that's the only slight difference, stat buffers sometimes~ exist in a GA mode, but having all 3 stat buffing classes + a FS is insanely rare. And you should never base an entire games daily functions off 1 rare occurrence. 

As a person who currently plays battle cleric, xbow scout, and launcher arti I cannot agree more.

#108 7687121208014500937

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:52 AM

@gio2go: Uh... Was this in response to my post? Because I don't know what you're trying to say. I'm sooo confused right now T_T

Anyway, Artis should not have free summons. They should either be paying for it (basic dealer summons) or crafting it (mini-robots, landmines or Castle Gear summons).

Edited by 7687121208014500937, 31 May 2015 - 09:52 AM.

#109 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:59 AM

Guys, do we have a date when will they work on artisans?

#110 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:01 AM

Nope. As far as I can tell, they were dropped. The Dealer + Soldier focus sessions were planned but never occurred, they were estimated to start right after the Hawker + Muse focus sessions. 

#111 lisent

lisent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:20 AM

Please check 3 eye ,it rare by my side when it does it take time to see  raider .when i saw raider already touch me half hp

#112 zebilaw33d

zebilaw33d

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:25 PM

Am I suposed to be able to reset my stats points (I mean the points you distribute in your character infos) with the available skill? I activated the available skills (job and stats) to reset my Mage, and all it does is reset the job skill points, not the stats points.

edit: someone replied to me in game after this post :D so I now know that you have to remove all your gears before stats reset is possible.

Edited by zebilaw33d, 31 May 2015 - 02:28 PM.

#113 c1k3b8z

c1k3b8z

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:43 PM

Ano update there from the admins why we cant login as of now?

Please response if read this.

Thanks.

#114 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:45 AM

As far as I know, the devs are still planning an update to Artisans, but it has been getting pushed back due to other things. Right now, with all the bugs being reported, as well as other issues, they just don't have the time. Also, I would like to see a little more respect being shown here. Some of you are getting angry and being disrespectful in the process. It's ok to be angry, but you can be angry and still be respectful.

#115 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:55 AM

Course! There's never time to fix the CORE ASPECT OF THE GAME. I mean, right? 

#116 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:56 AM

Feuer, what do you consider the core aspect of the game to be?

#117 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:11 AM

Probably the classes, you know, the characters that you control on a daily basis? 

#118 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:17 AM

Well hopefully they can get all these bugs worked out, and get back to that then soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users