Schpeltiger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:41 AM

Hi all

I just want to ask if doing the Hazy Forest instance is the only way to gain access to Mora village. I tried doing Theore's Request but I get stuck at the part where you're supposed to enter using a certain something in Alfheim.

I find it difficult to solo that instance (blvl 137 jlvl 40) so any tips would be appreciated.

#2 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Mexico

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:52 AM

What class?

#3 Schpeltiger

Schpeltiger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:10 AM

GX, sorry I forgot to include it in the post :D

#4 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:12 AM

Mora access is available across all classes irrespective of their levels via Priest class warps. However, Mora Dailies need you to finish the Hazy Forest up until you kill the Dragon MVP and speak to Loki on Island #56. As long as one character has the "Pendant of Guardian" all your alts can use it to warp to Mora Village. But only the character who got the pendant from Loki will be eligible to do the Dailies for the Mora Coins.

#5 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:14 AM

Hehe it is ok, let's see... I started with my GX at level 135 and it was not that bad, try to use fire converters, or accessory with magnum break... and for the MVP use aspersio scrolls or dragon scale and evil druid armor. and with EDP you will be fine.

About getting to Mora Village, you can use the pendant or you can use the seed, and then talk to the hole where you respawn, after that head to any red mark at thee next map, select the option knock knock and you will be there :)

#6 Schpeltiger

Schpeltiger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:25 AM

Mora access is available across all classes irrespective of their levels via Priest class warps. However, Mora Dailies need you to finish the Hazy Forest up until you kill the Dragon MVP and speak to Loki on Island #56. As long as one character has the "Pendant of Guardian" all your alts can use it to warp to Mora Village. But only the character who got the pendant from Loki will be eligible to do the Dailies for the Mora Coins.

Hehe it is ok, let's see... I started with my GX at level 135 and it was not that bad, try to use fire converters, or accessory with magnum break... and for the MVP use aspersio scrolls or dragon scale and evil druid armor. and with EDP you will be fine.

About getting to Mora Village, you can use the pendant or you can use the seed, and then talk to the hole where you respawn, after that head to any red mark at thee next map, select the option knock knock and you will be there :)

I guess I'll stock up on fire converters then. Ran out of pots the last time I tried the instance because of low amount of mobs and I can't consistently hit the angra mantis or parus with RC at 70 dex (that damn bird also gave me a headache on high ti). IIRC, I need about 500 HIT to always connect an attack for those mobs so that is very problematic for me.

Anyway, I just need to access the bounty boards to maximize high ti so I'll settle for seeds in the meantime. Those seeds can be found as random drops in the instance, right?

#7 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:38 AM

You can also ask someone to take you through it or until the dragon dies. If youre a crit gx angra mantis isnt a problem. Use cloaking exceed if you have it. Nothing in the instance not even the dragon can detect you. Just skip everything but the gardeners

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:59 AM

Yeah, the only monsters u have to kill there are the gardeners, the rest u can just walk by

#9 Schpeltiger

Schpeltiger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:28 AM

^ Thanks for heads up guys. Will try to just cloak through most of it :D I'm confused though. Sometimes, when I try to cut down a plant to proceed to the next island, I get stuck in a repeating dialog. I had to clear most of the monsters before I could finally cut it down. 

#10 inspectortrix

inspectortrix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:28 AM

I guess I'll stock up on fire converters then. Ran out of pots the last time I tried the instance because of low amount of mobs and I can't consistently hit the angra mantis or parus with RC at 70 dex (that damn bird also gave me a headache on high ti). IIRC, I need about 500 HIT to always connect an attack for those mobs so that is very problematic for me.

Anyway, I just need to access the bounty boards to maximize high ti so I'll settle for seeds in the meantime. Those seeds can be found as random drops in the instance, right?

seeds are not random drops,you could get them with in the flower stage of the map, every shaded flower has seeds in it.

just kill the gardeners, kill the wandering purple dragon, and then kill  all the gardeners again at last stage so you can get out of the maze.

i did the maze by using crits, killing them 1on1, i cant hit them properly without crits.

#11 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:46 AM

The gardener is the one with different name, if you take a look in iROWiki you can see the detailed map, i do suggest you download it and use it fr a couple of days, after that you will memorize it and will be easier :) 

#12 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:35 AM

seeds are not random drops,you could get them with in the flower stage of the map, every shaded flower has seeds in it.
just kill the gardeners, kill the wandering purple dragon, and then kill  all the gardeners again at last stage so you can get out of the maze.
i did the maze by using crits, killing them 1on1, i cant hit them properly without crits.

I hope you seriously don't go all the way to the end of the maze. even if it's the first time you're doing it, just pop a mysterious seed after speaking to loki (post-dragon kill) and talk to the shaded circle in bifrost field 1 to get warped to the map with the entrances to mora (bifrost field 2).

#13 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:48 AM

Yeah, only reason yo go further on the maze is yo complete the gardener daily quest, or in case the dragon didnt showed up before island 56

#14 Schpeltiger

Schpeltiger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:36 AM

Yeah, I finally beat the instance. I had to equip two Rogue's Treasure to have a better chance hitting mobs with RC. I managed to harvest a lot of seeds but the bad thing was I encountered the dragon after the island where you can't go back :D Just my luck.

Anyway, since the quest for the dragon has been completed, I guess I'll just redo the instance later for Loki's quest. It will carry over, right? Or do I have to fight the dragon again?

#15 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:39 AM

Sorry to say but there is an npc that warps you to mora directly :/ 

Cat hand services provides mora warp: http://irowiki.org/w..._Services#Warps

Edited by vividort, 29 May 2015 - 08:42 AM.

#16 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:00 AM

Anyway, since the quest for the dragon has been completed, I guess I'll just redo the instance later for Loki's quest. It will carry over, right? Or do I have to fight the dragon again?

Nope, you will have to kill him again (I guess), but there is always to go back at Loki's island... Check the map again and you will see it :P

#17 Schpeltiger

Schpeltiger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:29 AM

Sorry to say but there is an npc that warps you to mora directly :/ 

Cat hand services provides mora warp: http://irowiki.org/w..._Services#Warps

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nope, you will have to kill him again (I guess), but there is always to go back at Loki's island... Check the map again and you will see it :P

(╯°□°)╯︵ 29

#18 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:49 AM

you still need to talk to loki in the instance after defeating the dragon no matter what so yes you'll need to kill him again. hey, it's another shot at an oca so it's no biggie.

also it's not that big a deal that you aren't able to go to mora yet; you need to complete the wandering guardian quest before you can do most of the quests in mora anyway, including the dailies for mora coins :x

#19 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:19 PM

So just kill the dragon and talk to loki to do the dailies? I don't actually need to go through the whole forest start to end?

#20 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:59 PM

So just kill the dragon and talk to loki to do the dailies? I don't actually need to go through the whole forest start to end?

Yep, Tak Loki at 1st island, then kill dragon, then talk with Loki at island 56, then head back to Village ad quest done

#21 inspectortrix

inspectortrix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:42 PM

check the map in irowiki. there are portals that lets you jump to some maps near the starting point.

#22 Schpeltiger

Schpeltiger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:23 PM

nvm

Edited by Schpeltiger, 29 May 2015 - 10:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users