Bug Reports - post v565 - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bug Reports - post v565

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#26 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:15 AM

sunstone is arm slotted due to there being a sun-stone in Valor shop of superior grade. There is also star agate for back in honor + the regular. Some are mixed Kriz, been that way for a long time. 

I know valor has sunstone too.. but the sunstone[7] (old gem) shouldnt have the "arms" as part of its compatible slot.. since that gem shouldnt be able to be slotted in that part.. But yes valor sunstone can.. it can be confusing and misleading for players...

#27 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

what's confusing about it, it says where it can go right in the description lol. 

#28 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:58 PM

Leo.. see SS below..

I believe this gem shouldnt be compatible in the Arms slot.. so i guess its a bug you guys need to fix :)

9k9SYag.png

Actually, we did that intentionally to give the gem more value in its use. So this isn't a bug. :)

#29 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:00 PM

hi..

if you reset the unique skill. is the skill point only getting back  and the skill like fury and wired, Call Beast well not getting back

pls help.

thanks

Any skills that are reset, only refund the Skill Points used to learn them. Skill Books are not refunded, which is why the Item Mall skill books that learn skills like these, do not consume when used.

#30 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:10 PM

The server restart today fixed the duplication skill issue on characters.

Any characters that were affected by this bug and fixed today, will have their 24 hour Stat, Skill and Unique Skills set back to their full 24 hour timer state.

#31 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:12 PM

I have an actual item I believe got duped by accident, what should I do? 

#32 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:33 PM

I have an actual item I believe got duped by accident, what should I do? 

You can submit a ticket, or write me on the forums and I can check to see if it was or not.

#33 chunkiddy

chunkiddy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:11 PM

hi..

if you reset the unique skill. is the skill point only getting back :questionmark:  and the skill like fury and wired, Call Beast well not getting back :questionmark: :hmm: :hmm:

pls help. :p_sad:  :p_sick:  :sob: :sob: :help:

Any unique skill which costs Skill point to learn (or active skills) will vanish/ be reset once you perform a Unique Skill Reset.

But, those passives (cost no SP to learn), will stay as they are/ they won't vanish upon reset.

That's how a unique skill reset work & it's not a bug.

#34 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:24 PM

^I believe you cant take back the unique skill books you used, unless its a tome.

#35 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:26 PM

Leo, any update with the broken clan list?

#36 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:58 AM

Leo, any update with the broken clan list?

We're still trying to figure out why it does it in the first place, we haven't been able to replicate it so it's hard to catch and staring at code alone is like searching for a specific needle in a pile of needles.

Until we're able to find the fix, it will keep happening. We do try to process the individual help tickets about correcting a clan, unfortunately, any edits made to the clan system on the back end doesn't update until we restart the servers, so it's a huge interruption to services to fix one clan at the moment, only to potentially have it break again minutes after the servers come back online.

I do apologize to everyone about the frustration, believe me we're frustrated as well trying to figure it out. Yesterday's character skill issue was discovered through our efforts with the clan skills, since the systems are closely tied to one another. We're doing our best! Hopefully we'll find that needle soon.

#37 tailboi

tailboi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:(leonis)

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:00 AM

Hey Leo , the AA xtal still dies within one wave making as one team takes crystal game is over. CD xtal is very strong now. Please make AA much stronger thank you .

#38 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:55 AM

Hey Leo , the AA xtal still dies within one wave making as one team takes crystal game is over. CD xtal is very strong now. Please make AA much stronger thank you .

Personally, I think that the crystals are pretty decent for HP, the side ones on defending need some more HP, but the last defender crystal only needs about 40 thousand more HP ---  

I was playing an evenly matched CD, and  the match went back and forth to where we overtook their cyrstal, they took it back, and we had to retake it again.  they almost even made it back before we finished it off... --- attackers cyrstals have plenty enough HP, so I think we need to be specific when suggestion ZOMG CRYSTALS ARE WEAK :o  

-- Lets not forget that each crystal is buffable if you single target (although I'm not sure if that actually helps or not) 

Do note, everyone is also asking for AP to be lowered too.... so bleh, it's hard for the devs to know exactly what needs to be done... 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 04 June 2015 - 11:56 AM.

#39 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

I am specific. I am talking about AA center crystal.. being about as powerful as a piece of paper. Leaving the defending time with no chance to counter attack... which is the fun part.

#40 johniscu

johniscu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:03 PM

Personally, I think that the crystals are pretty decent for HP, the side ones on defending need some more HP, but the last defender crystal only needs about 40 thousand more HP ---  

I was playing an evenly matched CD, and  the match went back and forth to where we overtook their cyrstal, they took it back, and we had to retake it again.  they almost even made it back before we finished it off... --- attackers cyrstals have plenty enough HP, so I think we need to be specific when suggestion ZOMG CRYSTALS ARE WEAK :o  

-- Lets not forget that each crystal is buffable if you single target (although I'm not sure if that actually helps or not) 

Do note, everyone is also asking for AP to be lowered too.... so bleh, it's hard for the devs to know exactly what needs to be done... 

Our posts are about akram arena the xtal are to easy to kill still after this recent patch you wipe come back and xtal is dead.

#41 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:32 PM

I said CD, meant AA, my bad

#42 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:34 PM

Moar HP

#43 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:13 PM

My arti has an issue with cannon shells becoming invisible in her inventory.  I kept being overweight while I was at weight of 40% so I took out all the items in materials tab and when I started fighting a new stack of cannon shells appeared.

#44 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:38 AM

That happens with bullets and arrows as well.

#45 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:12 AM

Okay, as someone pointed out, I am needing specifics. Obviously the general statements aren't doing us very well, so the more specific you can be, the better and faster the changes can be.

1. Which Crystal (Name & location so there's no mistake)
  2. Which Game Arena Type (Crystal Defender, or Akram Arena)
  3. What is your viewpoint (needs more/less defense/HP, other?)

Also, the ammunition thing, though we thought was fixed, seems there's still a circumstance that does that. We're looking in to it again, but currently focused on the Clan Skill issues happening, along some other backend projects that we've been tasked with.

#46 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:16 AM

Okay, as someone pointed out, I am needing specifics. Obviously the general statements aren't doing us very well, so the more specific you can be, the better and faster the changes can be.

1. How about all the xtals in Akram Arena? They are so weak to be honest.

2. Akram Arena xtals need more adjustment. CD xtals are relatively strong, giving more than enough time for defending team to regroup.

3. Akram Arena crystals needs more HP/Defense/Magic Defense, they still go down in 30 seconds.

#47 johniscu

johniscu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:09 AM

Also, the ammunition thing, though we thought was fixed, seems there's still a circumstance that does that. We're looking in to it again, but currently focused on the Clan Skill issues happening, along some other backend projects that we've been tasked with.

1. the middle xtal needs a huge hp boost maybe 3-4 times ive talkd with a few top players and we all tend to agree to this number. ( the 2 side xtals i think are fine only the middle one is the issue)

2.Akram arena

3. as stated before needs huge hp boost/defense upgrade

thanks for listening to the community leo.

#48 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:29 AM

Leonis, I've been crystal (hehe) clear. Akram Arena (NOT CD! Which you already adjusted) The Middle Crystal! (which spawns after one of the understandably weaker northern crystals die)

Alright. That should be comprehendible. I've stated Akram Arena middle crystal numerous times I don't understand how these are general statements? 

#49 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:16 AM

Probably already been reported but there is still a problem with raising clan skills. We had enough points to raise 2 skill but I had to completely log out, close the window, and reload the launcher before I could add to the other skill.

#50 Necromancer27

Necromancer27

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationCocito

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:53 AM

AA xtal...dont increase the hp of it, if the problem is the time it last, increase the defense of it...because a lot of ppl will just go for it to have more dmg output, not for win...so if you just increase the def, ppl will not get a lot of points just for hitting a crystal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users