• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Foziebear

Foziebear

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:04 PM

Good Afternoon! After launching the patch client today, and it subsequently downloading a few new things, I now receive an error stating that "Trose.exe has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" 

I have tried turning off UAC, I repaired the installation and I have also reinstalled ROSE, but to no avail.. :p_cry:

I am running windows vista ultimate.

Thanks for reading, has anyone come across this? Is there a solution? I would really like to get back in! :ok:

#2 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:46 AM

Did you try check all? By advanced settings

#3 Foziebear

Foziebear

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:09 AM

Yes I did. So I decided to redownload Rayun's patcher, at version 5.28. Now It cant download till 5.64, It loses the web header...?

I can get to the login page at this point, but it says that there is no login under my name that exists.. :hmm: .. even though I am logged into the forum on my game account now! haha ^^

So the mystery continues... :questionmark:

UPDATE...UPDATE.. I have managed to finish the download. It may have been heavy traffic due to the maintenance.

SECOND UPDATE:...I have had to uninstall that version now because even though it updated, when it started it, well.. didn't.

It was registered as a running program in the Task Manager but nothing happened, I had an hour where I left it

for dinner and still nothing. So I am re installing the official version and trying again. yikes!

So... Now I have this happen. Anyone know what it means? O.o

tvhYJW.png

Edited by Foziebear, 30 May 2015 - 02:40 AM.

#4 Foziebear

Foziebear

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 03:06 AM

Ok, after a bit of fiddling about with the anti virus, pressing 'CHECK ALL' multiple times, and heaps of crashes, I am finally in! Must be a bit of a glitchy launcher and issues with the client, but my system wants to play ball with it now! Hopefully this thread helps keeps others that have issues chins up, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!! :ok:

#5 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 May 2015 - 03:40 AM

Fire wall has the habit block rose, so that might be the cause.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users