3 replies to this topic

#1 asdxzcas

asdxzcas

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 03:30 PM

sura.jpg
I did not get the buffs during the screenshot, but i usually get blessing, agi,  hit+30(for scaraba), 20 str food and takoyaki, and VIP buff

I have 123/30 sura.
I don't have much problems on leveling in rachel and TI, but it seems little slow.
So I am trying to lvl up at juperos and scaraba, but they hurt so much......
each mob will give me around 300~700 damage, and my hp hits lower than 20% after just one round

my other problem is that I am far behind in 1 shotting mobs(even with endow blaze) in scaraba(around 40k max damage with TC FC), maybe my level and str is too low, but I don't think it will get better with 10~20 lvl ups.

items that are now shown are +4 immune nid, +9 double insect carga, +0 heroic for greed, +7 ancient shadow armor, goggle for exp.
any suggestion in item or should i just keep lvl up in rachel?

Edited by asdxzcas, 30 May 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#2 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:46 PM

that 40k TC-FC is with full damage gears right? ie. w/ your 2x insect carga and not the 2x HF carga?

if so, you could just try manual combo-TC and see if that could 1-shot (might barely 1-shot and need a few gear upgrades);

yeah this would be costly, but that's how it was before shuras had FC;

if you have EMBs, you could get a glorious suit; replace that temp-VIT boots with a firelock soldier carded one (boots must be +9 though) - a green ferus carded one would be a cheaper alternative;

assuming your RWC rings' enchants are not ideal, 2x aco medal of honor should yield better damage (might not be that significant though);

your GFSS is mainly VIT enchants right? and you use bigfoot shield vs scraba?

anyways, would think it might be just a bit too early to hunt scarabas at lvl-123 with your current setup (though it would be more viable with better gears);

wouldn't really suggest juperos since the mobs' range are annoying; TC is just 5x5 AoE (juperos was ok when shuras used RB/LR there though);

also at higher base levels, you get to stun scarabs at a higher chance w/ windmill (once they're all stacked within your 5x5 AoE) to further reduce damage while your FC goes off;

and, if you use consumables like you mentioned, how about adding VIT+20 food and increase-HP-large - should be a nice damage boost;

if you could get a WPH, you could just ditch the 2x HF carga and RWH and focus on damage instead (default alarm mask on mid/low);

wear +9~ stamina turkey on head when casting FC and just switch to WPH and heal up pumpkins between mobs;

Edited by ka10, 30 May 2015 - 06:49 PM.

#3 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:43 PM

not worth going to scaraba at that level too, you're 16 levels below rake horn scaraba so you're only getting 40% exp from them. stay at rachel til 130~ and you'd have an easier time

#4 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:23 AM

Try mobbing outside of the dicaste while grabbing the TI. Ignore the spiders though and just through those levels.

You can also try soloing mid ti

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users