angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:04 PM

Awe nothing new. I really expected something new tho.

Edited by angeltje, 01 June 2015 - 10:08 PM.

#27 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:18 PM

Seriously, Hunter Set was in IM 2-3 months ago.

I've been here for 1 year and a half but I haven't seen Karate/ Ninja/ Superman or so, even Prisoner Set was in IM almost 1 year ago, even before the last time Hippie was in IM

#28 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:14 PM

Anything new implemented / changes added in, thought the crystal HP in AA Was meant to be adjusted ???

Also some people saying their flames on clerics are how they used to be - I've yet to test it , just didn't know if anything was missed out from last time

#29 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:34 AM

Patch Notes v566

Akram Arena
From community feedback, the Crystals have been boosted in HP and Defenses, so they're able to be better defended.

I believe the crystals in AA are still the same..once the defending team is down, there is no time to regroup. Its just game over. Crystals in CD are so much better since its only 10v10. For 15v15 in AA, i think they still need more hp and defense boost than it is..

Edited by LunaXavier, 02 June 2015 - 10:35 AM.

#30 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 02 June 2015 - 12:53 PM

I believe the crystals in AA are still the same..once the defending team is down, there is no time to regroup. Its just game over. Crystals in CD are so much better since its only 10v10. For 15v15 in AA, i think they still need more hp and defense boost than it is..

The Crystals were given an increase to HP and Defense. Defense matches that of the Crystals in Crystal Defender, their HP is increased from a range of 1.5x to 3x, depending on the Crystal. We will watch matches to see how the latest changes turn out, but be assured, they were increased.

#31 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 02 June 2015 - 01:20 PM

The Crystals were given an increase to HP and Defense. Defense matches that of the Crystals in Crystal Defender, their HP is increased from a range of 1.5x to 3x, depending on the Crystal. We will watch matches to see how the latest changes turn out, but be assured, they were increased.

Yes, you increased Crystals HP and Defense...... The Crystal Defenders. Not Akram Arena.

I did CD last night, those crystals were a pillar of strength! - I've never seen them that strong!   Did AA today.... they last the same 30 seconds.

You increased the wrong crystals!     :heh:

Edited by jagz, 02 June 2015 - 01:20 PM.

#32 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 02 June 2015 - 01:22 PM

Yes, you increased Crystals HP and Defense...... The Crystal Defenders. Not Akram Arena.

I did CD last night, those crystals were a pillar of strength! - I've never seen them that strong!   Did AA today.... they last the same 30 seconds.

You increased the wrong crystals!     :heh:

The Crystals in Crystal Defenders were increased before, and now Akram Arena was increased to match defensively.

They are both set to have a 50% reduction to both physical and magical damage. Aside from that, they have different HP values, where Akram Arena's Crystals are more by 1.5x to 3x more.

#33 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:00 PM

The Crystals in Crystal Defenders were increased before, and now Akram Arena was increased to match defensively.

They are both set to have a 50% reduction to both physical and magical damage. Aside from that, they have different HP values, where Akram Arena's Crystals are more by 1.5x to 3x more.

Post patch: The CD crystals take 5 minutes longer than they used to, to kill. The AA crystals die in the same 30 seconds. This is why i'm so confident the CD crystals got boosted as of last night and AA is the same. At least nothing noticeable there.

#34 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:14 PM

Post patch: The CD crystals take 5 minutes longer than they used to, to kill. The AA crystals die in the same 30 seconds. This is why i'm so confident the CD crystals got boosted as of last night and AA is the same. At least nothing noticeable there.

Exactly, AA crystals still die in 30 seconds, there is no time to go from defender spawn to crystal, lose mid crystal 1 time = GG....

#35 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:45 PM

Experienced a couple of AA already, the current increase in hp and defense still doesn't make a difference. Not enough time for a single regroup for a defending team. Even though the crystals in AA is adjusted like the crystals in CD, the damage output from 15 players(Akram Arena) is much greater than the damage output from 10 players(Crystal Defenders). Maybe that is why the AA crystals' hp or defense should be increased more than as it is...maybe like 4.5x or 5x

#36 GoldenScorpion

GoldenScorpion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:51 PM

server off

#37 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:55 PM

server off

I already notified Leo. 

#38 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:30 PM

Energy has to be adjusted again. Hard fix it instead of per server crash manually fix xD

#39 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:02 PM

Crystal Defender's crystals did not need the boost since there's only 10 people max....

#40 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:48 AM

Crystal Defender's crystals did not need the boost since there's only 10 people max....

Like I've been saying they've boosted the wrong one!

#41 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:05 PM

Yeah they boosted wrong 1, played 1 game AA we died as defending team after rebuff xtal was dead allrdy

Played a game CD we had no cleric they had one

someone swapped to cleric took some time we could rebuff and go 1st xtal that was still 50% lol.... Must be wrong :D

#42 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

CD didn't really need alterations on the crystals imo. 

#43 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:31 PM

Yes the crystals definitely needed to be altered.

#44 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:31 PM

ok, well, CD didn't need it as bad as AA needed it? :)

Also, tbh- i think it rains true that when point gets taken over; 90% of the time, it's not possible to take back point. - even with a higher HP, and higher deff of crystals... 
The only thing imo that higher deff, and higher HP of crystals is going to do, is make ones loosing missery last longer, but meh. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 03 June 2015 - 02:46 PM.

#45 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:44 PM

ok, well, CD didn't need it as bad as AA needed it? :)

Also, tbh- i think it rains true that when point gets taken over; 90% of the time, it's not possible to take back point. - even with a higher HP, and higher deff of crystals... 
The only thing imo that higher deff, and higher HP of crystals is going to do, is make your loosing missery last longer, but meh. 

Heh

#46 johniscu

johniscu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:58 AM

Leonis please hear us the AA xtal is way to lowhp it needs to be tripled or doubled to have a fair war. My team literaly just wiped and rebuffed and couldnt get to the enemy team please fix this issue lets make the xtal way beefier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users