• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zebilaw33d

zebilaw33d

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:18 PM

The NPC Jeffrey Lloyd in Xita has two quests we can take, I notice a bug on each of them, or if it is not a bug let me know:

- Jeffrey and Lina <3: You can take this quest, return to Junon and talk to Lina, and do this over and over. Is it normal, am I missing something?

- The cut trees around the Xita Village: I can not take this quest, I accept to investigate the three cut trees around Xita village, but nothing is added to my quests list, so I can not do the quest, it might be broken because I talked to people and it should give me the quest after accepting to investigate.

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:06 AM

The Jeffrey and Lina quest is a repeatable to my knowledge. I'm not sure what's going on with the other one though. Did you make sure your quest box wasn't full?

#3 Xost

Xost

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:25 AM

The NPC Jeffrey Lloyd in Xita has two quests we can take, I notice a bug on each of them, or if it is not a bug let me know:

- Jeffrey and Lina <3: You can take this quest, return to Junon and talk to Lina, and do this over and over. Is it normal, am I missing something?

- The cut trees around the Xita Village: I can not take this quest, I accept to investigate the three cut trees around Xita village, but nothing is added to my quests list, so I can not do the quest, it might be broken because I talked to people and it should give me the quest after accepting to investigate.

That quest is part of the halloween event where you could get the frozen corpse costume. so for now i think it has been disabled.

#4 zebilaw33d

zebilaw33d

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:16 PM

Yes I emptied my quest list to be sure, but as said in previous post, if it is an halloween quest that's OK if it doesn't work. But why is it still active if it is disabled?

Thanks for the replies.

Edited by zebilaw33d, 02 June 2015 - 03:22 PM.

#5 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:07 PM

I can confirm the tree one doesn't give a quest. I was going to make a thread saying so but someone told me that they would report it. lo and behold that happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users