Homunculus Leveling Quests - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Homunculus Leveling Quests

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:35 AM

Since this quest system can't be implemented due to how the homunculi were designed, I figured there's nothing wrong with sharing what ideas I had in mind for it.

Or how about homunculus leveling quests? (If it's possible to script quests to only affect homunculi.) Develop a quest system like Pokémon where you can have your homunculus do kill quests and be the very best like no one ever was!

Based on the Pokemon RPGs, this quest-leveling system would encompass NPCs scattered throughout Midgard that would "challenge" Alchemist-class players to homunculus battles.

Alchemist players must first register for the "Midgard League" in Aldebaran at the Alchemist Guild HQ. From there, Alchemist players can then seek out various Alchemist class NPCs to battle their "homunculus" (the NPCs would each summon 1-6 different monsters as their "homunculi"). Successfully defeating the NPCs would reward EXP to both the player and the homunculus and loyalty bonuses to the homunculus specifically.

Not sure how to structure gym leader-type battles, but those would summon either MVPs or boss monsters as their "homunculi."

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:37 PM

well you would have to disable skills for boss monsters otherwise would be impossible to beat some (even ifrit with its goddamn attack power)

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:47 PM

So dummy MVPs?

#4 Romanov90

Romanov90

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationMy Laboratory
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:59 PM

i want this!!! since not everybody had the time to afk :( like me...

#5 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:06 PM

Unless kRO revamps how homunculi work within the game, this idea will forever be just an idea.

#6 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:28 PM

How is pokemon battles going to level your homunculus? Unless the things you are fighting give decent exp.

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:57 PM

How is pokemon battles going to level your homunculus? Unless the things you are fighting give decent exp.

Yep. This is designed so Alchemist players can actively level their homunculi more efficiently than AFKing as well as accumulate loyalty to the homunculi.

Edited by ZeroTigress, 23 June 2015 - 05:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users