Good dragoon advanced set gear from 65-80? - Warrior Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good dragoon advanced set gear from 65-80?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Sterkie

Sterkie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:50 AM

I'm not good at mixing stuffs so can you guys tell me what is a good set gear for dragoon to use from 65-80? Atk based set is prefered since Im lacking damage (curently 3k5 atk at 65)

I also prefer a advanced soulforce set gear because Im not that rich and my luck on soulcrafting is 0

Please help and thanks ^^

#2 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:33 AM

If I were to gear up a Dragoon, I guess I would pick following items (lvl.60 to 70 or so) :

- Three eyes of Carsharp (250 ATK / MATK, 1.1% final c.rate, 15 Health)

- Premium fur shoes of Kryos (40 AGI, 10% c.damage)

- Premium Alexyon gloves (50 AGI I believe)

- [Hero] Wings of Paris (White) (25% c.damage, high defense)

- Kryos rings (300 ATK / MATK)

- Maybe Kryos earrings (250 ATK / MATK, 0.6% final c.rate) or any other giving 1.1% FCR

- [Hero] Secma top (60 Health)

- [Rare] Secma bottom (50 Health)

- Kazeura necklace (20% max HP / MP, 15 HLT / STR / INT / AGI)

- And some other stuff I don't remember.

Also note that items' ATK / MATK bonuses scale with soulforce of said items : an [Advanced] item gives more ATK / MATK than a [Regular] one.

Try to have enough c.damage to be close to your cap, and tons of c.rate and final c.rate to make use of it. Please be aware that some of these items can be worth lots of gold.

Edited by Homurasan, 06 June 2015 - 03:40 AM.

#3 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:20 PM

I'm not good at mixing stuffs so can you guys tell me what is a good set gear for dragoon to use from 65-80? Atk based set is prefered since Im lacking damage (curently 3k5 atk at 65)

I also prefer a advanced soulforce set gear because Im not that rich and my luck on soulcrafting is 0

Please help and thanks ^^

So, if you are asking for 65-80 stuff, I guess you won't take pos set.

Here is my build stuff if you want to farm quickly :

-Shoulders/Top/Bottom/Wings Heirloom bone dragon (Hp, movement speed)

-Casharp's head (Health 15, damage, final C.rate 1,5%)

-Alexandre's gloves (Agi 50)

-Kryos shoes (Agi 40 or Final C.Rate 1,1% if you reached the limit with agi)

-C.Rate/Damage accessories :

-Agnee's necklace gives >1% Final C.rate and health 50 I believe)
OR
-Kazeura necklace

-Belt and earrings of black dragon lord (Belt can give up to 15 health, 15 agi as special options and earrings gives 18% of C.Rate, equipping both of them gives 1800hp as bonus)
OR
-Aram's purification belt (Agi 27)
-Kryos earrings (Damage/Final C.Rate 0,6)

-Kryos rings X2 (Damage)
OR
-Elemental rings X1 or X2 (Elemental damage)

This build can also fits well to most of classes in DS !
I hope this might be useful.

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 05 June 2015 - 03:23 PM.

#4 Sterkie

Sterkie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:36 PM

currently I'm having 2 secma rings with soulcraft opt are crit rate 68% and crit rate 25% should I use them instead of Kyros?

#5 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:47 PM

currently I'm having 2 secma rings with soulcraft opt are crit rate 68% and crit rate 25% should I use them instead of Kyros?

Well, Secmathian rings are good, but Kryos rings gives more attack when it is artifact.

Also I forgot to mention Kryos rings and Agnee's necklace are socketable.

#6 Sterkie

Sterkie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:17 PM

how about a both health and attack set?
*trying to gather many advices as possible

#7 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:39 AM

how about a both health and attack set?
*trying to gather many advices as possible

Erm...The knight I have on this server isn't level 60 yet, but I think this stuff should works great :

-Casharp's head

-Heirloom Bubobubo's Shoulders

OR

-Mutisha's Shoulders (or Protector Of Stars)

-Top/Shield of Black Dragon Lord [Normal] or [Rare]

-Secmathian Bottom [Rare]

-Alexandre's gloves (Agi or Health 50/40)

-Kryos shoes

-Paris Wings [Hero]

-Accessories (Those I mentioned in the previous post are already fine)

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 06 June 2015 - 01:40 AM.

#8 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:44 AM

The movement speed from the Heirloom BD set doesn't allow you to put on Paris' wings nor pick the [Hero] Secma top and [Rare] Secma bottom. Which means losing 25% c.damage, 110 Health and tons of defense. This is out of question for a fighter class.

Note that the 12% AGI bonus of the Bubobubo's shoulders only are applied to base AGI, which means that any class not having high base AGI (as Destroyers or Sentinels) will have very little use of it. The Mutisha shoulders seem to be a way better option.

Except these two points (and also the fact that elemental rings give way less damage than Kryos' ones), I broadly agree with 514[...].

#9 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 04:21 AM

The movement speed from the Heirloom BD set doesn't allow you to put on Paris' wings nor pick the [Hero] Secma top and [Rare] Secma bottom. Which means losing 25% c.damage, 110 Health and tons of defense. This is out of question for a fighter class.

Note that the 12% AGI bonus of the Bubobubo's shoulders only are applied to base AGI, which means that any class not having high base AGI (as Destroyers or Sentinels) will have very little use of it. The Mutisha shoulders seem to be a way better option.

Except these two points (and also the fact that elemental rings give way less damage than Kryos' ones), I broadly agree with 514[...].

So, if you are asking for 65-80 stuff, I guess you won't take pos set.

Here is my build stuff if you want to FARM QUICKLY :

Who needs defense and health when you can kill monster in less than 1 second ?

That's why I'm talking about element rings, also note that if you have a Black Dragon Lord elemental weapon, I can ensure you this is worth it.

#10 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 06:35 AM

Who does need health and defense you ask ? Well I don't know. The Dragoons who need to stay close to Kryos or any other boss maybe, except you can kill any boss around your level within a second with a Dragoon. Which I highly doubt. Also it isn't only about defense since you lose 25% c.damage by not equipping Paris' wings.

600 ATK (both Kryos rings without soulcraft), even with monsters' defense, is way more than 200 element attack, be they weak to the element you're using or not. I believe that a 5% increase on this 200 damage, thanks to Elga's weapon, only increases it to 210 btw, which still isn't nearly as useful as 600 ATK which even count in some skills' damage calculations.

Edited by Homurasan, 06 June 2015 - 06:35 AM.

#11 Sterkie

Sterkie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 07:38 AM

what about backpack? Currently using signus backpack but someone said to me it doesnt suit dragoon
btw how many HP does 1 HLT stat give?

#12 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 07:39 AM

Who does need health and defense you ask ? Well I don't know. The Dragoons who need to stay close to Kryos or any other boss maybe, except you can kill any boss around your level within a second with a Dragoon. Which I highly doubt. Also it isn't only about defense since you lose 25% c.damage by not equipping Paris' wings.

600 ATK (both Kryos rings without soulcraft), even with monsters' defense, is way more than 200 element attack, be they weak to the element you're using or not. I believe that a 5% increase on this 200 damage, thanks to Elga's weapon, only increases it to 210 btw, which still isn't nearly as useful as 600 ATK which even count in some skills' damage calculations.

There's something called "potion" this thing can recover hp or mp.

For the element rings, 1 piece gives 5%, yup, but your forgot the 100 attack as special option.

Also note that the 300 ATK is Max ATK when 300 element damage will always do 300 damage on a monster (because it doesn't have element defense.)

what about backpack? Currently using signus backpack but someone said to me it doesnt suit dragoon
btw how many HP does 1 HLT stat give?

If you really don't mind about having low defense, then having 8% Movement Speed + 12% C.Damage is actually fine.

EDIT : 1 health gives....Seems like that depends on the level of your character. I tested on a level 22 and 34 (I'm pretty sure that I unequiped any hp% equipement)

On the level 22, I got 30,5 HP per health

On the level 34, I got 33,5 HP per health

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 06 June 2015 - 07:49 AM.

#13 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:12 PM

I believe you misunderstood. I wrote that two elemental rings can give you 200 elemental damage at most, with a 5% increase from the Elga weapon at lvl.77, which makes it 210. That's 210 more damage per hit, which is kind of low on a fighter class supposed to deal heavy damage in a few hits. Whereas 600 max ATK is used to calculate spell damage, which sounds way more interesting to me.

Also bosses do have element resistance, and if you aren't lucky, your elemental damage gets reduced by 50%. 105 damage per hit thanks to two rings, really ?

One more thing, potions can't heal you for as much as a boss can hit you. Just try using long-cast-animation spells while being close to Kryos, and you'll see your health gauge drop every time you come in contact with it. More so if you don't have any healing spell or high defense / health. And what about Paris, Elga ? The big dragon can one-shot-kill you if you don't have the equivalent of +20 Paris' Wings and a fair amount of Health ; how can you even hope to survive if you have neither ?

And as a plus : Max HP = [ (100 + LVL) * HLT / 4 * (100% + BonusHP) ] + EqHP. From the wiki. Note that Health provides a small amount of ATK and DEF, too, so you might want to consider not being a total glass cannon as a Dragoon and still pick some Health. Unless you have a self-cast revive skill, or hundreds of Easter eggs, or these premium instant potions which recover your whole HP / MP if it's able to.

Edited by Homurasan, 06 June 2015 - 12:15 PM.

#14 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:12 PM

I believe you misunderstood. I wrote that two elemental rings can give you 200 elemental damage at most, with a 5% increase from the Elga weapon at lvl.77, which makes it 210. That's 210 more damage per hit, which is kind of low on a fighter class supposed to deal heavy damage in a few hits. Whereas 600 max ATK is used to calculate spell damage, which sounds way more interesting to me.

Also bosses do have element resistance, and if you aren't lucky, your elemental damage gets reduced by 50%. 105 damage per hit thanks to two rings, really ?

One more thing, potions can't heal you for as much as a boss can hit you. Just try using long-cast-animation spells while being close to Kryos, and you'll see your health gauge drop every time you come in contact with it. More so if you don't have any healing spell or high defense / health. And what about Paris, Elga ? The big dragon can one-shot-kill you if you don't have the equivalent of +20 Paris' Wings and a fair amount of Health ; how can you even hope to survive if you have neither ?

And as a plus : Max HP = [ (100 + LVL) * HLT / 4 * (100% + BonusHP) ] + EqHP. From the wiki. Note that Health provides a small amount of ATK and DEF, too, so you might want to consider not being a total glass cannon as a Dragoon and still pick some Health. Unless you have a self-cast revive skill, or hundreds of Easter eggs, or these premium instant potions which recover your whole HP / MP if it's able to.

ZOuhezrl.jpg

m8fxLLyl.jpg

140 X 2 = 210 ! *clap clap clap*

Seriously, you obviously don't know what you are talking about.
There is a 5% attack bonus with set effect (note that all % attack bonus with element adds a boost BASED ON TOTAL), unfortunatly, taking 2 same rings won't stack the bonus.
But you can take an another ring of another element ! (As long as you have attack of another element)

And also :
Oh ! I didn't know bosses have element defense, sorry I'm newb casual player with bad stuff :s
But what about normal monsters ?

By the way, did you know the kryos rings give Max attack ? So that mean you WONT ALWAYS do 600 attack.

EDIT : Thanks for making me waste 80g from buying this ring.

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 06 June 2015 - 01:56 PM.

#15 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:29 PM

You don't seem to even try understanding what I'm writing. May I ask you to please read carefully and tell me again what you think of it ? I don't like explaining things more than twice (especially about the attack and skill damage calculations thingy).

Now please let me know which ring you're using, because the only elemental rings I ever found on this game look like this one. Be two elemental rings and an Elga weapon, I still see it as (100+100)*(100+5+5)% (respectively both rings, rings elemental attack increase, Elga elemental attack increase), which makes 220. Still far from the 280 you're going on about.

jlbkx6S.jpg?1

Moreover, arguing that monsters don't have any elemental defense could prove your point if you were gathering numbers in order to show that damage per hit with elemental rings exceeds damage with ATK rings with a Dragoon and / or that monster's physical damage reduction is higher than [(800/2)-280]/280=43% (respectively average ATK bonus for both rings enchanted to advanced~special, elemental damage "shown" on your screenshot) and / or that damage output for a class with low attack speed, and thus relying on c.rate and damage more than on elements (since I believe element damage are applied after any form of physical, critical hit) is higher with elemental rings than with Kryos' ones.

Have you shown any of these ? Have you even tried letting anyone understand why elemental rings would be better, except mumbling something about physical defense of regular monsters ? None of the above. It's like you're reciting your lesson without having ever tried to have any proof of what was written right before your eyes. This is one of the few things I can't stand ; if you want to prove your point or help someone, you better start by explaining what you're doing and why you are.

Also if you want to try ridiculing me with your middle school verbal tricks, I believe I won't stoop to your level ; there are limits to my kindness. What's more, you only are answering to very short parts of my messages, which makes me assume I know more than you're saying I do.

Now as for the Kryos or elemental thingy.

- Elemental damage are applied on each hit as extra damage, which means that classes using spells hitting multiple times within a short amount of time can have more use of them : between one hit for 10k physical + 500 elemental = 10.500 damage and 10 hits for 10 * (1k + 500) = 15.000, it should be obvious that the better choice of the two is the second one. Typically Destroyers, Invokers and Summoners.

- Elemental damage are not applied on critical strikes, which means that a character with 10k ATK, 200% critical damage and 500 elemental damage will deal, in case of critical strike, (10k) * 200% + 500 damage = 20.500 instead of the (10k + 500) * 200% = 21K you could have been waiting for ; the higher your critical rate and critical damage, the lower (relatively speaking) your elemental damage is.

- Dragoons have a low attack speed and rely on skills with relatively few hits to deal damage, so they won't benefit from elements as much as Destroyers / Invokers / Summoners. This is why most Dragoons try capping critical rate and damage, without caring much about elemental damage, for both the reasons I've stated above.

Please prove me wrong, I like learning new things.

#16 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:43 PM

Now please let me know which ring you're using, because the only elemental rings I ever found on this game look like this one. Be two elemental rings and an Elga weapon, I still see it as (100+100)*(100+5+5)% (respectively both rings, rings elemental attack increase, Elga elemental attack increase), which makes 220. Still far from the 280 you're going on about.

Elga weapon gives attack too, and since element damage % is based on total element damage, you will get more that 220 because anyways, if it is a non-pos stuff, the character will always go for a Black Dragon Lord weapon.

Now as for the Kryos or elemental thingy.

- Elemental damage are applied on each hit as extra damage, which means that classes using spells hitting multiple times within a short amount of time can have more use of them : between one hit for 10k physical + 500 elemental = 10.500 damage and 10 hits for 10 * (1k + 500) = 15.000, it should be obvious that the better choice of the two is the second one. Typically Destroyers, Invokers and Summoners.

- Elemental damage are not applied on critical strikes, which means that a character with 10k ATK, 200% critical damage and 500 elemental damage will deal, in case of critical strike, (10k) * 200% + 500 damage = 20.500 instead of the (10k + 500) * 200% = 21K you could have been waiting for ; the higher your critical rate and critical damage, the lower (relatively speaking) your elemental damage is.

- Dragoons have a low attack speed and rely on skills with relatively few hits to deal damage, so they won't benefit from elements as much as Destroyers / Invokers / Summoners. This is why most Dragoons try capping critical rate and damage, without caring much about elemental damage, for both the reasons I've stated above.

I half agree with this, why high level dragoons are looking for 6* element attack card first instead of C.rate/C.damage card then ?

Because 6* element attack card gives element attack based on your total non-element attack., Which is better than you could except.

But anyways...Secmathian rings are better than kryos normal/advanced/rare since they add minimal and maximal attack.

May I ask you to please read carefully and tell me again what you think of it ?

-C.Rate/Damage accessories :

-Agnee's necklace gives >1% Final C.rate and health 50 I believe)
OR
-Kazeura necklace

-Belt and earrings of black dragon lord (Belt can give up to 15 health, 15 agi as special options and earrings gives 18% of C.Rate, equipping both of them gives 1800hp as bonus)
OR
-Aram's purification belt (Agi 27)
-Kryos earrings (Damage/Final C.Rate 0,6)

-Kryos rings X2 (Damage)
OR
-Elemental rings X1 or X2 (Elemental damage)

Don't mind if you have to read what I wrote also.
I never said that 2 elemental rings were obviously the best, but if I was talking about it, that's because kryos rings were expensive on the server I came (around 500-1Kg) which is, for 300attack, not really worth.

Have you shown any of these ? Have you even tried letting anyone understand why elemental rings would be better, except mumbling something about physical defense of regular monsters ? None of the above. It's like you're reciting your lesson without having ever tried to have any proof of what was written right before your eyes. This is one of the few things I can't stand ; if you want to prove your point or help someone, you better start by explaining what you're doing and why you are.

Also if you want to try ridiculing me with your middle school verbal tricks, I believe I won't stoop to your level ; there are limits to my kindness. What's more, you only are answering to very short parts of my messages, which makes me assume I know more than you're saying I do.

Being kind isn't needed, you can give your opinion without harming people.

Right now you're just getting off-topic, and saying things that is not have to be in those forums.

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 06 June 2015 - 06:09 PM.

#17 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:20 PM

Now I need to know a few things :

- Why did you attack me in the first place, except for acting all high and mighty writing "this isn't the place for such attitude" ?

- I carefully read each sentence you wrote, and answered you with what I know about the current subject ; why are you quoting me about it ?

- Why don't you have any single calculation / half-proof to try and explain how you came to your conclusions ?

- Why don't you answer most of the things I'm writing ?

Now as for the elemental damage card, it's obvious anyone would want it since it's a way to increase overall damage based on what you already have ; nearly any class can have use of it. Also it's about the only way to deal a sheer amount of damage in PvP when your opponents have much defense, but less element resistance than they ought to.

Kryos rings are now cheaper than they used to be (down to 100g), and can give up to 450 ATK / MATK each, while allowing player to sell them after having used them (replacing them with Solar / Stella rings) since they aren't soulbound, and these rings with a critical rate / damage option can be sold for a huge amount of gold compared to what you bought them for.

Also note that if your soulcrafts aren't going well and you can't seem to obtain the one you're looking for, there is this wonderful item called "soul extractor" that can be crafted with gathering grass in the Port of Winds farm : it puts your item's grade back to [Regular] so that you can have another try. It takes a bit of time though.

#18 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:09 AM

Now I need to know a few things :

- Why did you attack me in the first place, except for acting all high and mighty writing "this isn't the place for such attitude" ?

- I carefully read each sentence you wrote, and answered you with what I know about the current subject ; why are you quoting me about it ?

- Why don't you have any single calculation / half-proof to try and explain how you came to your conclusions ?

- Why don't you answer most of the things I'm writing ?

Now as for the elemental damage card, it's obvious anyone would want it since it's a way to increase overall damage based on what you already have ; nearly any class can have use of it. Also it's about the only way to deal a sheer amount of damage in PvP when your opponents have much defense, but less element resistance than they ought to.

Kryos rings are now cheaper than they used to be (down to 100g), and can give up to 450 ATK / MATK each, while allowing player to sell them after having used them (replacing them with Solar / Stella rings) since they aren't soulbound, and these rings with a critical rate / damage option can be sold for a huge amount of gold compared to what you bought them for.

Also note that if your soulcrafts aren't going well and you can't seem to obtain the one you're looking for, there is this wonderful item called "soul extractor" that can be crafted with gathering grass in the Port of Winds farm : it puts your item's grade back to [Regular] so that you can have another try. It takes a bit of time though.

-Aw. So you're feeling being attacked ? Sorry, then.
-Why are you asking for reading what you wrote even if I already read ? You don't have more rights than anyone, I can also doubt about your arguments.

-That's simple : Because Attack does have a minimum and a maximum value, THAT DOES MEAN you can't predict what damage you will do, you can't give a exact DPS your character will do, especially when it is about criticals.

-Maybe because I have nothing to say about them. What do you mean by "most" by the way ? Also please don't tell me you ever answered at all my whole posts each time.

Yup, element damage are a way to increase your damage, that's what element rings are used for, don't you think so ?

Plus, you can get pretty early, since element dungeons are available at level 40. (Even if because of the past events, Kryos rings are easier to get.)

Well, selling kryos rings is actually a good idea, but you probably won't sell them for a huge price if that does not have a good soulcraft since there is a lot of kryos rings in the market.
You could of course use a soul extractor, but that's not worth to use them for kryos rings, you could use dozen of them before getting C.rate, and even if you get it, you can have 20% if you don't have luck, and I don't think our mighty dragoon friend will have gods by his side.

#19 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:21 AM

Now I indeed won't answer any other argument ; it's taking time I'll use for other activities. I was dumb to try and joke about these rings in the first place. SO.

You actually can predict an average DPS using middle values, and even though it won't be exact (thank you random number generators), it gives a decent idea of how much damage you can deal within a few seconds / a combo. Now you can always argue that some skills use base weapon attack to calculate damage, that some descriptions are screwed up etc. but you can at least guess how much use an item would be of compared to another one : as for the elemental rigns, you can try and count the number of times you hit with a whole skill combo, or with your X attacks within a few seconds if you're using these more than the previous ones.

Well here it's quite simple to compare both, but you also can do it with FCR compared to %CR and so on. It can sound like a hassle, but it allows you to optimize your stats.

An example of this is the relation between critical rate and actual critical strike chance : it looks like some kind of α * ln(c.r) function, and you might want to choose between raw damage (ATK) or c.rate at some point, because the more c.rate you have, the less effective it is. Moreover, the more FCR you have, the less effective next FCR percents you obtain will be useful compared to what you already have.

Let's try and give a hint :

assuming you have 200% c.damage and at first 0% FCR, you have 0 chance to critically strike and 1 ATK (arbitrary value).

Your FCR increases from 0 to 1% : now you have 1 chance out of 100 to critically strike, and your damage on 100 hits increases from 100 to 101 (100 hits, one of which critically striking). Increase from previous DPS : (101-100)/100 = 1%.

Now you have 30% FCR, still 200% c.damage and 1 ATK. You deal 130 damage out of 100 hits (imagine it as you did for 1% FCR).

Your FCR increases from 30% to 31% : you now deal 131 damage out of 100 hits. Increase from previous DPS : (131-130)/130 = 0.77%. Which is significantly lower.

Although it may look like a hassle to add elements, monsters' defense and any other factor you see fit, it can be extremely helpful to have a build providing the most efficient cost/stat ratio ; here you have to face both the lowering rate of CR to FCR relation, but also what I've tried to let you understand above. This theoritically means that meeting a balance between CR and other offensive stats lets you use your stats the most efficiently.

(As a side note : the problem with DS is that this balance is waaaaaay over on the side of CR since a powerful weapon will make about any flat ATK increase negligible)

Also extractors are worth using on anything you like since you virtually can have any number of these. Note that 68% c.rate are quite high for rings as well, and the soulcrafting process shouldn't have too heavy a cost since they only are lvl.65 rings, not a PoS weapon or anything this huge. I believe you might want, though, to be using your gathering and crafting skills for other purposes such as socket card boxes, which in turn can increase your overall damage output and survivability.

#20 Sterkie

Sterkie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:43 AM

this is my set gear now according to what i have
-Head: Carsharp
-Shoes: Kryos
-Gloves: searched on market and there's no alex gloves with the stat you said @Homura so currently using secma hero gloves
-Earring: 3 star lava earring (1,1 final crit)
-Ring: 1 kryos ring (soulcraft opt crit rate 45%), 1 secma melanite ring (soulcraft opt crit rate 68%)
-Top: secma hero
-Bottom: secma rare
-Shoulder: secma hero
-Backpack: signus
-Belt: still don't know what to use

and im wearing a hephaitos set too, using a gold zodiac sword, new origin set gear, community ring

#21 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:58 AM

Looks good, although I still can't help but feel like Paris' wings are an item to have. As for the gloves, there are a few on the market right now (two that is), and I used the french name instead of "Alexandre". Which probably can be a way to explain why you couldn't find any... If so, I'm sorry.

You can pick 'Shoulderguard enchanted with Mutisha's spells' if you don't mind losing the set bonus from your Secma parts (220 DEF, then 2.400 HP if you find the premium Alexandre gloves, except you decide on going for the Health version of this item).

Any belt with ATK and / or Health should be fine (such as Aram's belt of perseverance).

As for the premium costumes, a Ghost Buster set, although not looking that good, can help you reach high FCR values since it increases said stat by 7%.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users