96 replies to this topic

#1 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 03:18 AM

Let's start talking about new Jawaii content~ 

here's some peeps for new EQs, what do you think?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Something attracted me, and look interesting enough... anyone have idea what is these?

Spoiler

New Dye

Spoiler

Edited by Amilus, 09 June 2015 - 09:40 AM.

#2 Draobyek

Draobyek

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 386 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 June 2015 - 03:32 AM

I'm liking the look of that staff. Need to see how the others look in-game first though.

#3 johnwally

johnwally

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:33 AM

i think they'll look great! but i don't like green, so i hope they can be dyed

#4 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:39 AM

seems nice i needed some green after all that desert but I'm more interested in the stats and runes on equips that anything else :P

The last groups of images seems something related to the job guardian, maybe they want reintroduce the job levelling?

#5 Mugenjou88

Mugenjou88

I made it Off Topic

• 71 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:29 AM

Assassin's set looks like AOD gears with green color  <_<

#6 SolM77186

SolM77186

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationFrance (Paris)
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:19 AM

hoping there will still be some players to play Jawai.

#7 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:24 AM

If they fix the exp needed after ml20 instead of keep doing silly exp events that favour who can play in the weekend and discourage who in the weekends can't or has better to do....

#8 SolM77186

SolM77186

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationFrance (Paris)
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:37 AM

Well EXP  is a thing but aside from that, there are tons of things which need a fix, i'm pretty sure this game has potential, but see yesterday they bring an update, they don't even fix one bug, and of course they don't even test their update because even without fixing one bug they succeeded in bringing another bug. (No stat on card/weapon) BUT let's hope ? maybe they will amaze us !

ag69LcK.jpg

Edited by SolM77186, 09 June 2015 - 06:38 AM.

#9 HikariKouka

HikariKouka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:31 AM

Gravity 1 : We need to make a new set of gears for Jawaii.

Gravity 2 : But it will cost me alot of time, I don't want to stick my ass at office to draw & design new gears.

Gravity 1 : Why not just re paint old gears and call it new.

Gravity 2 : But we already did it many time before, players will know.

Gravity 1 : That's why we -_- up all pre ML contents. So that new players don't even know how old gears look like and they will think it's new.

Gravity 2 : Awesome.

I bet this patch will be a crap just like AoV, DW & FP. This reuse old gears is proof of Gravity's laziness  :hmm:  Don't expect too much but new bugs.

#10 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:18 PM

Rumour says Jawaii gears are all crafted, also heard it needs eddga gears as one of its materials.

I doubt that because not much new things added into db as materials, only these and it was added last month or so...

PIa6nW3.png

there's also no new tokens added, so likely its a straight drop from Jawaii's Cave?

VCRs only keep info for their friends, they wont share to others, so friends of VCRs, mind give us some hints? XD

#11 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• 1084 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:02 PM

Rumour says Jawaii gears are all crafted, also heard it needs eddga gears as one of its materials.

I doubt that because not much new things added into db as materials, only these and it was added last month or so...

PIa6nW3.png

there's also no new tokens added, so likely its a straight drop from Jawaii's Cave?

VCRs only keep info for their friends, they wont share to others, so friends of VCRs, mind give us some hints? XD

We got a very incomplete build at this time, so there's not much to say, besides we still have to test it and etc etc, you know the drill. Stuff can and probably will change between now and the release date. That's why most of us don't jump straight into leaking everything we see in the forums. We don't want people to be potentially misguided by rumours and stuff that might not make it to the end.

Besides, the "surprise" factor is very important for games when releasing new content, so spoiling it all beforehand can have a negative effect and reduce the impact of the update once it's finally here. They only include some files before hand to reduce the size of the final patch (otherwise you'd have to download it all in one go the day of release).

That said, we might be able to share some peeks at how the gears look or something, we'll discuss it with Njoror tomorrow so see what's good to share to keep the hype. So, try to be patient with this. Think of it as if you were waiting to see a movie that will be soon in the cinema (you wouldn't want someone to just ruin it by telling you the whole thing).

Edited by faku1810, 09 June 2015 - 08:03 PM.

#12 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:25 PM

SM Doll = Mushroom.  :p_love:  :p_love:

#13 Glukos

Glukos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:14 AM

SM Doll = Mushroom. :p_love: :p_love:

yea Mushroom. i want it xD

#14 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:27 PM

@ faku1810:

Well, I am a bit more sceptical whether the strategy of secrecy is the best one. Maybe things would have went differently, if players would have learned a bit more about the Forgotten Payon content (and earlier). Can't say that the silence about the seedrune changes, the new rune slots and the gear stat changes turned out well. We even had preemptive Jehoon runs organized by a few "insiders".

Edited by Greven79, 01 July 2015 - 04:02 AM.

#15 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:06 PM

I want to share so much!! Even more so since some of my screenshots have somehow made their way into the hands of non-testers, just to be able to explain a few things. This is why I suggested we utilize the community report so Njoror can decide on what is ready to be shared and not cause a panic instead of asking him every time we want to make a comment about Jawaii or anything on ITS for that matter.

#16 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:07 PM

Really? ._. WHY Must they make it Crafted....Cant Gravity make them as a Token Drop? Sigh..... -_-

#17 Pavelmimimi

Pavelmimimi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:12 PM

I want to share so much!! Even more so since some of my screenshots have somehow made their way into the hands of non-testers, just to be able to explain a few things. This is why I suggested we utilize the community report so Njoror can decide on what is ready to be shared and not cause a panic instead of asking him every time we want to make a comment about Jawaii or anything on ITS for that matter.

Please, just do it. Lots of former players stopped or freezed their progression in the game simply because of the same problems for many months in balancing and "waste your weekends on the game or achieve nothing" meta. People just need some fresh impressions right now, and that they would be created by such gossips, not by wrong patch that landed this week, that gave no clue but ruined interface and game experience for current players

#18 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

Okay~ I got approval to share this by Njoror, so hold back your pitchforks and torches please!  :p_err:

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!
Everything I am about to tell you is not 100% set in stone! 

We do not have a complete test build for Jawaii yet so everything we have seen so far is VERY incomplete.

June 22 is when we should be getting another update on this.

What I can share with certainty is the main field map and town are BEAUTIFUL!!!

To answer a few things posted here:

Gear: What we've seen is new crafts with no-transID in our crafting menus. They are incomplete. The stats and materials for crafting may or may not be correct if they decide for the new gear to actually be crafted when it hits live. We don't know how they will be obtained at all. If you have seen any of the "leaked" images pertaining to these, please disregard them. It's not complete and we will share the updates once it is confirmed. 

Yes they do look a little like some old raid gear but with a "leafy" redesign.
Crecentia specifically looks like a leaf version of bapho gear
Pants and Shirt Preview

Spoiler

Seal Images that were found in the files: Yes there is a new system in the works. Also INCOMPLETE!!  It involves disassembling items to give buffs to your accessories, not full sets of gear. Disassembling what items? No clue!! It is similar to a honing system but to what extent? Again, No clue!!   We have not been able to test it and see what it is all about fully. We can confirm the rumors that this is the -something- related to guardian/job class. 

Monsters on the map: This is the trickiest thing to cover. There are new monsters, along with redone old ones. Personally I love the way it has been done. As for the main field, we are unsure if they have been scaled properly so we can't really comment on the difficulty of the map aka easily soloable or party required. 

Raids/Duns: We have not been given access to these yet so absolutely no comment yet on this.

Final note: Stay Tuned after JUNE 22 and we will be happy to share more info if it is acceptable!! 

#19 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

Good, this is what we want our VCRs to do for the community, not just letting a small group of ppls to take advantage of it.

#20 TontonAlarcon

TontonAlarcon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:24 PM

seeing your signature together with this message made me cry inside  :p_sad:

i miss old RO2.

#21 RenKasha

RenKasha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

PIa6nW3.png

from what i see here http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/16702290 weapon recipe http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/22140801

http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/16702325 blue weapon used in the crafting of the above weapon which is not eddga xD

#22 Sirceye

Sirceye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:19 PM

pure white dye plz <3

#23 Mishhan

Mishhan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:29 PM

60239760.jpg

#24 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:55 PM

from what i see here http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/16702290 weapon recipe http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/22140801

http://ro2.doskoi.org/item/16702325 blue weapon used in the crafting of the above weapon which is not eddga xD

i noticed new EQs will be marked level105... since eddga has been changed to level99, will the refine transfer ticket still work for this?

#25 szk2

szk2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:13 PM

i noticed new EQs will be marked level105... since eddga has been changed to level99, will the refine transfer ticket still work for this?

dev need some money after intensive developement of jawaii content lol

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users