Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:27 AM

hey dragon saga players (im new <_<)
i saw this game on the forum's much so i thoug let me try this game
so i want to know some few things

1. max lvl?
2. best class?
3. can you make clans/groups?

thnx for ur help ^^

Edited by Revolve, 22 November 2010 - 08:29 AM.

#2 HiRyan

HiRyan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 901 posts
  • LocationIn your pants
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:28 AM

3. Yes

#3 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:33 AM

There is no "best" class. Every individual has his/her own taste.

I prefer using a mage while my cousin goes for an archer and my friends go for a thief or a warrior. So you see, depends on your taste.

I chose a mage because I think they are the easiest class you can solo with. (if you take Battlemage, not sure about Monk) But that doesn't mean you can't solo with any other class.

#4 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 12:18 PM

There is no "best" class. Every individual has his/her own taste.

I prefer using a mage while my cousin goes for an archer and my friends go for a thief or a warrior. So you see, depends on your taste.

I chose a mage because I think they are the easiest class you can solo with. (if you take Battlemage, not sure about Monk) But that doesn't mean you can't solo with any other class.

Monks are actually really easy to solo with if your x spam is fast that is

#5 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:13 PM

there is no best class, but there's a best player, Thuy!

#6 aznnnwhat

aznnnwhat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 884 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:00 PM

there is no best class, but there's a best player, Thuy!

Liessss

#7 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:03 PM

Monks are actually really easy to solo with if your x spam is fast that is

Fixed.

The most easiest to use class would have to be monks because they are virtually deathless in PvE, assuming you actually know how to play this game and move around properly. The strongest would have to be any of the thieves - I say this because their moves have low cool downs, tend to crit, are speedy, and have great hit boxes. The most versatile would have to be any of the warrior types, though knights are obviously much weaker(the weakest class in the game, actually =/ ). Archers in general are great for new players who enjoy having range - but your computer needs to run the game at a decent enough speed so you can use x-spam/aas appropriately.

In the end, ALL classes are useful in PvE and ALL classes can solo just fine. Some are better at certain things than others, and in the end, it all boils down to what you like the most.

AoE:
Wizard - they cast magic that obliterates everything it touches
Gladiator - raw power, strongest of the strong
Marksman - raw power, devastating moves with long cooldowns
Bandit - like a shorter-ranged Gladiator with more evade/crits

Support:
Mage - still pretty powerful and they heal, better with single/less targets
Knight - useful at being a wall and holding their own, they come with great buffs too

DPS:
Infiltrator - they devastate a single target, but can easily clear multiple targets as well
Hunter - good at hitting 5~7 enemies and keeping them at bay, very evasive, lotsa crits, great aim

So which tickles your fancy? Got it? Make it!

PS:
Level up to 20 and advance within 24 hours to get the exclusive medal - Grind Master
Job advance without dying once (no time limit) to get the exclusive medal - Godlike Control

Edited by Tundra, 22 November 2010 - 03:09 PM.

#8 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:13 PM

knights are obviously much weaker(the weakest class in the game, actually =/

No, sword people hit hard!

Edited by Maronu, 22 November 2010 - 03:13 PM.

#9 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:51 PM

Fixed.

The most easiest to use class would have to be monks because they are virtually deathless in PvE, assuming you actually know how to play this game and move around properly. The strongest would have to be any of the thieves - I say this because their moves have low cool downs, tend to crit, are speedy, and have great hit boxes. The most versatile would have to be any of the warrior types, though knights are obviously much weaker(the weakest class in the game, actually =/ ). Archers in general are great for new players who enjoy having range - but your computer needs to run the game at a decent enough speed so you can use x-spam/aas appropriately.

Plz don't give false info Warriors hit harder than Thieves their damage output with the 1.5x boost is outragous, also have you seen the Drakos weapons? Warriors have highest atk power Myms have 2x+ the atk that thief weapons have and they naturally deal way more damage

#10 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:10 PM

Plz don't give false info Warriors hit harder than Thieves their damage output with the 1.5x boost is outragous, also have you seen the Drakos weapons? Warriors have highest atk power Myms have 2x+ the atk that thief weapons have and they naturally deal way more damage

Eh, my Harle outdamages my Pally tons. He's been outdamaging him since he was level 30, and my Pally is 40.

#11 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

Eh, my Harle outdamages my Pally tons. He's been outdamaging him since he was level 30, and my Pally is 40.

I ment the part where you said Pallies are the weakest I never said it out damages harlies
BTW: I was talking about pvp wise not pve

Edited by AppleEater, 22 November 2010 - 06:14 PM.

#12 AWXthrones

AWXthrones

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:24 PM

PS:
Level up to 20 and advance within 24 hours to get the exclusive medal - Grind Master
Job advance without dying once (no time limit) to get the exclusive medal - Godlike Control

Wished someone told me this when I first started. Saw some dude with Grind Master yesterday and I was like, "what's the requirement for that title?" I find it and was like "...ARRRRGGGHHHHHGHAHDKDKKGLSDKFJASDFKKLSDFJSKLDFJSLDKAHJSA!!!!!111!11!"

#13 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:06 PM

hey dragon saga players (im new <_<)
i saw this game on the forum's much so i thoug let me try this game
so i want to know some few things

1. max lvl?
2. best class?
3. can you make clans/groups?

thnx for ur help ^^

Don't listen to

Spoiler

Most of it is not true.

Monk- One of the most boring (unless you enjoy mass pressing one button) and easiest class to use. Heal, double shot and sparkling rock makes everything easy in both PvP and PvE. Great damage output and a healer. With health stack, they are hard to kill.

Wizard- Fairly balanced class. Still can heal over time, do considerable amount of dmg and can lock which is always useful in group pvp. With health stack and Slow Heal, they are very hard to kill.

Hunter- Due to the nature of a skill and set item bonus effect, they are very fast. More of a hit and run type of class. Has considerable amount of evade.

Marksman- One of the most underrated class. Not a lot of people have this class as main due to it having longer CD then other classes and having weird skill set to combo. Still has amazing burst dmg and with the right player in PvP, they are devastating.

Infiltrators- Recently more noob friendly after the Ambush buff. Is fairly decent in PvE and if played right, good in PvP. Daggers do insane amounts of dmg if all stacked on one monster/person. They begin to shine more once they hit 47 and get fly (QQ they might get nerfed).

Bandits- Pretty good at PvE and fairly bad in PvP unless you know the "how to play them right." Uses lots of pots so get ready to burn some gold if you start them. Otherwise, fairly good dmg output and can have fairly good evade.

Gladiators- One of the most hardest and weakest class to play IMHO. Due to the nerf on their new bro skills, they are extremely hard to play unless you are highly skilled. They begin to shine and hurt like hell when they hit 51. Otherwise, fairly decent dmg output. Since this is a warrior class, they have some health to tank hits.

Paladins- Arguably the best class in this game. Barunson (developers) must love this class due to it having everything. It has high blockrate, health, and attack power. And at 3rd job, they even get neg status removal with slow heal. If you want to play a class that's fairly boring, VERY good at PvP and fairly good at PvE, go for Paladins.

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 22 November 2010 - 09:26 PM.

#14 PieIsGood

PieIsGood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:18 PM

Gladiators- One of the most hardest and weakest class to play IMHO. Due to the nerf on their new bro skills, they are extremely hard to play unless you are highly skilled. They begin to shine and hurt like hell when they hit 51. Otherwise, fairly decent dmg output. Since this is a warrior class, they have some health to tank hits.

how is this true? harder and weakest? my glad got deal king (10k dmg) at lvl 25 or less lol, that may show burst dmg but thats pretty good for a low lvl, and that seriously helps alot during bosses+etc.

#15 SangAsura

SangAsura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:21 AM

how is this true? harder and weakest? my glad got deal king (10k dmg) at lvl 25 or less lol, that may show burst dmg but thats pretty good for a low lvl, and that seriously helps alot during bosses+etc.

Maybe he hasn't played Glad much to know the good of it?

#16 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:27 AM

Hello, I am wrong because Tundra was only talking about PvE. I failed to grasp that! Whoops.

Why yes, ABCs, I think you did! Though you're sort of right about PvP, so that's okay. Just wrong about insinuating - as most people are on this forum.

The joke is, I was only talking about PvE. Sure, sure, I know, I know, the imbalanced PvP is a super important part of the game too! Gosh darn it, why didn't I mention it? It's the only reason any of us play this game!!!

Oh wait.

Okay.

I think I was actually wrong when I said that!

Because PvP is unimportant.

Other than that, I'm right about PvE.

Which is super straight forward.

And you can't really go wrong with any class.

Teehee~<3

#17 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:33 PM

Did I not say in my opinion? Since he said he was new, I was explaining about the early portions of the level, when they shine, and what they potential is. Due to the the nerf where bro skill launches extremely low, it's pretty hard for new players to get used to.

Spoiler

Saying PvP is unimportant further proves my point of you posting wrong facts.
Also most of what you wrote was very vague and wrong. If I were you, I would have explained thoroughly in PvP and PvE aspect of the game which I did.

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 23 November 2010 - 12:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users