Vending Issues + Additional Proposals - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Vending Issues + Additional Proposals

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:21 PM

Just a few issues/bugs in regards to vending that would be cool if they could get fixed,

So when setting your buy list - it doesn't stay in the specific spot like it used to, it all gets jumbled up from top left and going down. so if you have 5 items all positioned on separate lines they now just all bunch on the top row.

Also i think it orders them in the timing that you set the buy items a price. so even if you price every available slot in your buy tab it will order them from which ones you set a price first, so it jumbles everything up

It would be good if this could go back to the way it used to so you can select what slot you want to buy it from.

Also when someone buys an item on your selling tab and you have a quantity - a lot of the time it doesn't reduce the amount in your shop (to yourself - other players looking at the shop it changes) also noticed sometimes even the quantity doesn't change in your actual inventory until you re log - unless of course you sell the entire lot.

If the above could be fixed that would be GREAT :)

but also a little suggestion, i believe the 9,999,999,999 is quite an old 'max' price item, and is set in the old economy when nothing was really worth that much. with everything costing slightly more overall now, and i know it would be great to be able to put more rare and desirable items in your shop - yes we would have to unbind them all so more item mall sales! :D 

so if the max cap could go only go 2 digits more (999,999,999,999) i think that would be enough to satisfy the rare and more desirable items in the market, i think this would save a lot of time shouting for items in trade chat and also the spam of shouting for sales of higher priced items.

Thanks

Callum

#2 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:56 AM

I totaly support the suggestion to increase the max number for private shop sales, I think its about time :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users