14 replies to this topic

#1 EctHe

EctHe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:57 PM

Hi Guys,

I am a new, so maybe i chose wrong section for writing this kind of post.

I played Dragonica on EU server, when was a launch and now im back.

It is very sad, that all servers are officialy down and ppl from EU must play on last stand server. But nevermind.

My Question is about server status or some tool on warp portal (official site) where all players, will see if server is down for a maintanance or it is up.

A lot of stuff on official site are expired and i think some of this information will be very helpfull.

Why im asking for that?

Yesterday i wanted to play Dragon Saga with my girlfriend, but we cannot log in. On official site, we didnt find any information on maitanance so we waited for 20 minutes.

Is there any solution, how to check status of server without login into the game?

Thank you 

Your EctHe

#2 Makuron

Makuron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:22 AM

Hey EctHe, and welcome!  :chomok01:

I'm from the EU server aswell - but don't you worry; this server is quite active and has a nice atmosphere if you ask me. I hope you'll have tons of fun. ;3

Regarding your question: server maintenances usually occur every wednesday at 15:00 servertime! 

There's also a thread stating the time and estimated duration of the maintenance, all the new stuff that'll be added aswell as a notification on said thread whenever the servers are back online! :)

Those threads are usually in the Community Chat section, just keep an eye on the pinned threads.

Edited by Makuron, 11 June 2015 - 02:24 AM.

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:01 AM

Hello EctHe and welcome to our Dragon Saga community!

I am glad to see you here playing with us. Makuron already said all what could be said regarding your questions.

The forum is the number one source for up-to-date informations. Sadly the official webpage and Facebook are a bit outdated at the moment, but I hope this will get better again someday.

As Makuron said, I always make the official announcements in the Community Chat section - and these are always pinned.

Also you can find informations about possible unplanned server downtimes there as soon as infos reach me.

So always keep an eye on the forums. :)

Happy playing!

Edited by VModPopcorn, 11 June 2015 - 03:01 AM.

#4 EctHe

EctHe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:45 AM

Hi guys.

Thanks a lot, for your reply and I want to tell you thank you for your welcome :)

As Makuron said: every Wednesday is maintanance window at 15:00 PM server time. Which time is it in GMT :p_sleep:

So anyway thanks and i hope we will meet in game ;)

Your EctHe

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:22 AM

Since you are from the EU I want to recommend this topic from the International Dragon Saga Section:

http://forums.warppo...artungszeiten-für-europa-und-moskau/

Edited by VModPopcorn, 11 June 2015 - 06:39 AM.

#6 EctHe

EctHe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:37 AM

P E R F E C T  :thx:

Thank you VModPopcorn, it is very helpfull for me!

This is my last post for today until 12.June 12:57 AM  :ani_shy:

Your EctHe

#7 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:50 AM

P E R F E C T  :thx:

Thank you VModPopcorn, it is very helpfull for me!

This is my last post for today until 12.June 12:57 AM  :ani_shy:

Your EctHe

Tomorrow you can post as much as you want. It's only the first 24 hours after you registered here. :)

#8 EctHe

EctHe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:17 AM

:gawi:
Now im back. :rice:

So VModPopcorn, is there any space, that you will implenent something like that on web, or you have permition to changing only on status in forum?

no.1. http://www.fastimage...es/serverup.jpg

no.2. http://www.fastimage...s/serverup1.jpg

Sorry if i cannot post links like that, but i didnt find any other option to show what i mean. :hmm:

I know that maybe is not so huge, but for players will be very good reference  :eyes:

Your EctHe

P.S. I love these Emoticons  :heh:

#9 EctHe

EctHe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:24 AM

Hi  :ani_bo:

there is no response SOOOOis it possible to do or you dont have ppl for doing this kind of research :questionmark:   :yawn:

Thank You

Your EctHe

#10 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:33 AM

Hi  :ani_bo:

there is no response SOOOOis it possible to do or you dont have ppl for doing this kind of research :questionmark:   :yawn:

Thank You

Your EctHe

First of all sorry for the late response.

I will discuss your suggestion about having an online/offline indicator with our production team later today if I have the chance to.

#11 EctHe

EctHe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:52 AM

:ani_sry: Popcorn for my pressure on you .

If you will know tha answer on my Question that will be awesome. Thank you soooo much.

Anyway i have another Question:

In update on site

http://www.playdrago...ail.aspx?id=476

Is it possible to make reference on items when are you posting this wall of text?

Why am asking?

Cause im noob in Dragon Saga and whole system and items are for me something new and when i saw wall of text, it's no more interesting for me and i think for more people too. 

Im convinced that if you use reference on your items you will get more ppl to logging in to your game :)

Your EctHe

for Example from your official site:

World Drop

By killing monsters you can obtain Green Coins.

Exchange 10 Green Coins at the Vending Machine for a [Fall] Cape Gasha Box.

The box randomly contains one item:

Cape of Courage //i dont know what is it, is it importatnt for my avatar?
Cape of Trust
Cape of Belief
Cape of Judgement
Cape of Protection
Cape of Light
Saint's Cape
Destiny Cape
Cape of Fight
Cape of Warrior
Cape of Twilight
Cape of Underground King
Cape of Jungle
Cape of Emperor
Phoenix Cape
Emperor Cape

Once again sorry but i want only  :help:  you to get more friendly official site againt ppl  :rice:

Your EctHe

Edited by EctHe, 25 June 2015 - 02:53 AM.

#12 EctHe

EctHe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:33 PM

any news?  :gg:  :ani_bo:

#13 EctHe

EctHe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:13 AM

Popcorn is there any news?

Your EctHe

#14 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:58 AM

Why am asking?
Cause im noob in Dragon Saga and whole system and items are for me something new and when i saw wall of text, it's no more interesting for me and i think for more people too.

Move your lazy *** and read instead of asking people to spend hours to avoid your one minute of 'effort'. Problem solved.

Im convinced that if you use reference on your items you will get more ppl to logging in to your game :)

I hope you aren't asking for something like "click on the item's name to see it displayed on your screen", because I can only guess it would take time, resources and efforts for something that might be funny at most, without being very useful.

Also I'd be careful about advice like "I dont know what kind of job you have nor did I do anything like you do in my whole life, but here is how it should be done".

Edited by Homurasan, 30 June 2015 - 01:59 AM.

#15 EctHe

EctHe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:52 PM

Move your lazy *** and read instead of asking people to spend hours to avoid your one minute of 'effort'. Problem solved.

I dont know, why you attacking me, but game moved forward and official site and forum are with out of date information. So /clap, /clap. I read a lot, but topics was old like 2 years maybe more, and newest data wasnt there! Or maybe was there but with lot of trash!

I hope you aren't asking for something like "click on the item's name to see it displayed on your screen", because I can only guess it would take time, resources and efforts for something that might be funny at most, without being very useful.
Also I'd be careful about advice like "I dont know what kind of job you have nor did I do anything like you do in my whole life, but here is how it should be done".

I talk about some hyperlink maybe cooperatewith wiki, cause lot of items is not possible to check and knowns. Im not hater and this topic was no for hate, only for some discusions about if is it possible to do or not. Stay calm ;-)

Your EctHe

Edited by EctHe, 01 July 2015 - 11:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users