We are Chinese players, I hope to give a Chinese version of the patch! - Dragon Saga - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

We are Chinese players, I hope to give a Chinese version of the patch!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WOBUSHI

WOBUSHI

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:22 AM

My friends and I are dragons faithful game player, hope the service can take advice!
          Games often touch friends in Asia! But the language problem has been troubled! Coupled with recent activities! We are really powerless! To a Chinese version of the patch, give us a chance Chinese friends!

Thank you!
I come from China!
万分感谢!!!

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:17 AM

This server is English language only. That is the "official" language in the game, on the forums and between the players of different nations. 

It helps all nations that do play on this last server to communicate with each other.

I'm sure there won't be any other language patches, Poppie once said to another user in game that this is not possible without splitting the whole server and that would result in all nations not being able to play with each other anymore. That is the reason why IAH once had a separate Chinese and English language server.

Currently we have the Players Unite Event going on. This event is dedicated to any player of any nation playing on this server. To show every nation it is welcome on here. But still it is needed to understand each other and since English is an international language it's commonly used. Not to mention this server is located in the USA... 

#3 cherrymui

cherrymui

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:04 PM

太天真了吧,不会英文就别玩。 在那边吵死人

#4 AthenaPi

AthenaPi

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:32 PM

樓上太中肯了^^

BY taiwanese Cma

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:36 PM

Since you decided to write in chinese language, I moved this topic to the International Forum Section.

If you want to continue talking in the main section, please at least translate what you said to english, too.

However, no one says you should not play when you are chinese, but here are players from all around the world playing now and everyone uses the english client. There is no client for any other language than english available and we are not able to provide clients in every language you can imagine.

Even if we you could provide a chinese language client - what's not possible because of many reasons, one of them is a client limitation, but there are many other reasons - it would be a bit unfair to the other languages.

#6 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:53 PM

The only solution remaining  - as the problem is, I guess, not being able to type and "send" non-alphabet' words -  is creating a communication system (with Skype, Steam or anything else) out of the game and use it as the main chatbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users