Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:45 AM

So, I was about to answer Xaurym's thread with an experiment but it got locked >_< Like heck I was going to let all that work go to waste. So, here's how I managed to reach 190 ASPD on Gunslinger without expensive gears!

As I'm leveling my slinger I'm quickly becoming aware that when I hit 99 I won't have near max ASPD. Is there any way I can get it without sacrificing too much ATK, if I don't have hundreds of millions of Zeny?

Short answer: With lots of AGI :v

For the sake of trying it out, I resetted my Slinger and gave her 99 AGI. Here's her ASPD with VIP Buffs, Awakes and Celermine:

SZWFAX8.jpg

And here's with 190 ASPD, using +9 FAW ASPD+1/ASPD+16%, Bako Tatto and ASPD Rudra's Wings

l55XMsa.jpg

That's 2 ASPD Flat and +30% ASPD to reach 190. Don't forget the ASPD bonuse from the gun itself, which is +1% per 14 AGI, making it 7% extra.

Using just the new costumes with +12 stats, I reached 186 with only the pistols. My Physical set and Filir's Pinions did not add any extra ASPD. But the costumes made it so I reach 190 ASPD without the Rudra -OR- the Bako Tatto.

SO, with JUST the pistols and the Anniversary Costumes (plus the buffs mentioned above), I reached 190 with either 47% ASPD +1 flat ASPD or 37% and +2 flat ASPD. It's still a lot to cover.

So, maybe stacking enough AGI will help reach close 190 without the expensive gear? Well, using +20 AGI food, +10 AGI food and Increase AGI Scrolls, I reached 188 aspd! And using no other gear but the guns! And this time, my Filir's Pinions took me to 189! The Physical Set didn't take me to 190 though...

4ohE8GC.jpg m7IWmlR.jpg

That's 99 AGI, the gun, AGI scroll, +20 Food, +10 Food, Celermine Juice and 2% ASPD! We've made it far. But, how much AGI would you need to reach that final point? Well, A LOT XD
I grabbed all the +AGI stuff I could find in my storage and managed to reach 190 ASPD with the mentioned buffs and stacking a whopping 99+70 AGI! 

mGB7lkI.jpg

I used the Indian Headband (+2 AGI), Glittering Jacket had AGI+2, Ancient Cape (AGI+1), 2x Silversmith Bracelet [Kukre] (+6 AGI), and the full shadow set from bugs (+1 AGI from boots, +3 stats from set). That's 15 extra AGI. >__< I didn't need the Pinions anymore, reducing costs.

But there you have it! A perfectly reasonable way to reach 190 ASPD on Gunslinger  :p_smile:  Just need to add a +68-70 after the 99 AGI XD

RECAP:

99 AGI
Wasteland's Outlaw
+20 AGI Food
+10 AGI Food
Increase AGI lvl 10
Awakening Potion
Enriched Celermine Juice

Anniversay Costume Set (+12 stats)
+15 extra AGI

That's would you need to reach 190 ASPD without expensive gears. Tweak here and there for your needs.  :p_idea:

Edited by Akupuff, 11 June 2015 - 08:53 AM.

#2 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:12 AM

Anyone complaining about buying a FAW is going to complain abouthaving to buy agi +20 food and celermine.

#3 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:24 AM

Anyone complaining about buying a FAW is going to complain abouthaving to buy agi +20 food and celermine.

Well, as you said, reaching max ASPD will require effort and resources, that's inevitable.  :p_smile:  If they can't bother to buy +20 stats food and Celermine, well, it's not our problem anymore. We offer advise, it's the player's job to follow and tweak to their situation.

I just hope it helps people realize that reaching a max anything it's not as easy as it sounds and it sometimes requires creativity, and always require resources. I just pointed the minimum you need.

Edited by Akupuff, 11 June 2015 - 09:24 AM.

#4 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:32 AM

the +12 stats are also temporary.

#5 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:37 AM

Well, as you said, reaching max ASPD will require effort and resources, that's inevitable. :p_smile: If they can't bother to buy +20 stats food and Celermine, well, it's not our problem anymore. We offer advise, it's the player's job to follow and tweak to their situation.

I just hope it helps people realize that reaching a max anything it's not as easy as it sounds and it sometimes requires creativity, and always require resources. I just pointed the minimum you need.

Precisely. That's what I wanted the other poster to understand.

#6 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:39 AM

the +12 stats are also temporary.

That's 12 stats you'll need to worry later ;)

#7 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:49 AM

Imo the angel wings are a good permanent investment, you'll use it on any character you have, even a priest, to shorten motion delays, but the bang for your buck just plain isn't there. Its like 800m for 1 aspd.

On the other hand, the bakonawa tats are decent value. Even if not for the 10% aspd, the 7% atk is good for melee characters. What's this one these days, 400~600m? Its a bit pricey.

The FAW is a very good investment. This one is like 200~300m to build and you'll get like 20% aspd out of it (with 8 base agi), which is amazing on a lot of aspd based characters, even when leveling noobs, since the wing works at level 1. It has a host of other uses, including 18 mdef and some % more neutral resist, crit damage, ranged damage, etc, based on your stats. I'd recommend FAW as best value for your money.

So when plotting the acquisitions, I'd prioritize as faw > bako > costume

In the gunslinger example, those aspd enhancing pistols would be top priority. However this doesn't work for non pistol builds and non gunslinger characters :(

Edited by Jaye, 11 June 2015 - 09:57 AM.

#8 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:59 AM

bako is closer to 1 bill these days.

#9 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:10 AM

That sucks. Still should be on people's wish lists though.

#10 Xaurym

Xaurym

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgarts Kingdom
  • Server:Loki

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:12 AM

I appreciate the post. Thanks for being clear and concise in answering a simple question.

As for the people who seem insistent on dragging the nonsense from the previous topic into this one, I never said I wasn't willing to put the effort into doing it. I simply asked if there was a way to do it without spending so much Zeny. It's not hard to understand. It was a simple question. I apologize because it seems as if you're still hung up on it.

Thank you so much for your time, Akupuff.

Edited by Xaurym, 11 June 2015 - 10:13 AM.

#11 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:20 AM

Imo the angel wings are a good permanent investment, you'll use it on any character you have, even a priest, to shorten motion delays, but the bang for your buck just plain isn't there. Its like 800m for 1 aspd.

On the other hand, the bakonawa tats are decent value. Even if not for the 10% aspd, the 7% atk is good for melee characters. What's this one these days, 400~600m? Its a bit pricey.

The FAW is a very good investment. This one is like 200~300m to build and you'll get like 20% aspd out of it (with 8 base agi), which is amazing on a lot of aspd based characters, even when leveling noobs, since the wing works at level 1. It has a host of other uses, including 18 mdef and some % more neutral resist, crit damage, ranged damage, etc, based on your stats. I'd recommend FAW as best value for your money.

So when plotting the acquisitions, I'd prioritize as faw > bako > costume

In the gunslinger example, those aspd enhancing pistols would be top priority. However this doesn't work for non pistol builds and non gunslinger characters :(

Yeah, the FAW is OP with lower-level characters. Makes a Novice or 1st Job reach like 180 ASPD easily, which is beastly. 

Yeah, sadly these tips only work for Pistol builds :I Crit Rifle will be viable with Rebellion and it's really good, similar to Ranger. And with the new Desperado-eske Rifle Skill of the Rebellion, they could be quite fun to play.

Bako Tat is high priced apparently. Farming the MVP once a week per characters may be the case, paired with the low drop rate of the Spirit. I got lucky and got a drop within the month with only 1 character. Still waiting for the next drop >_<

The ASPD Rudra is SUPER expensive right now! :o I remember seeing them at like 500m at one point. I made 2, kept one and sold the other for like 700m. It's one of the best investments ever.

I appreciate the post. Thanks for being clear and concise in answering a simple question.

As for the people who seem insistent on dragging the nonsense from the previous topic into this one, I never said I wasn't willing to put the effort into doing it. I simply asked if there was a way to do it without spending so much Zeny. It's not hard to understand. It was a simple question. I apologize because it seems as if you're still hung up on it.

Thank you so much for your time, Akupuff.

Np :) Glad I can be of help.

#12 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:45 AM

Rebelion class will have a explosive damage and great dps for a party

#13 Renko

Renko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Classic

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:52 AM

just use an alicel doll, no need for such high stat agi ;<

#14 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:53 AM

im gonna make my Gunslinger, cant wait for Rebel update  :rice:

#15 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:00 AM

just use an alicel doll, no need for such high stat agi ;<

Or just use a Desperado build :v I admit I like that way better. Rifle Rebellion is Hype though

#16 Renko

Renko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:07 AM

use alicel doll + shotgun and you can dps mobs (I find it addictive~ but drink a lot of potion ;<)

#17 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

Somebody is super defensive (eye roll).

At any rate, skill based damage (like desperado) tends to be way more useful than the speed of auto attacks.

#18 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:41 PM

The Burst damage is the way to win in the endgame. 

But Rebellion seems PvM oriented by absence of defensive measures for WoE. 

#19 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:21 AM

A +9 Mercury Riser will be a good choice to increase the ASPD over the Indian Headband.

#20 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:51 AM

A +9 Mercury Riser will be a good choice to increase the ASPD over the Indian Headband.

We were going for the most budget equips I could find :9

#21 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Server:both.

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:11 PM

what Alicel doll? and what about Shotguns?

#22 Renko

Renko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:11 PM

what Alicel doll? and what about Shotguns?

drooping alicel, and shotguns do splash damage on normal attacks ;<

#23 caelthar

caelthar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:41 AM

You should use cenere carded FAW for extra 18% aspd.

#24 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:44 AM

It may not even be necessary. My gunslinger has a solid 190 without very many buffs with just a orc baby card in my faw. 193 may not require cenere imo.

#25 ajak00

ajak00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:28 AM

why at my pc gunslinger aspd 190 slow..but im already use battleping..what wrong?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users