Fallen 500 wiped inventory restoration thread - Page 3 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Fallen 500 wiped inventory restoration thread

• Please log in to reply
1254 replies to this topic

#51 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:11 AM

Thanks CM ODA this is really great news. :no1:

Probably restoration is better than compensation, just saying :p_laugh:

#52 Argetlahm

Argetlahm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAt a Stone Pedestal in the Sword Cathedral

Posted 13 June 2015 - 06:38 AM

Its weekend guys so just PM CM Oda about the FallenRecovery stuff for now, lets give the CM's and GM's their well deserved weekend rest!  :p_laugh:

now i have a chance to get back my gears! hahahaha! if it doesn't work out, compensation's fine too.  :p_swt:

#53 LauReign

LauReign

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Server:Thor and Chaos

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:14 AM

Thanks for good news. thank you for the effort cm's.

#54 arrowspear

arrowspear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:16 AM

The OP is talking about the ~500 characters that had inventory or storage wiped due to corrupted items during the original migration. If your character was one of these characters, please create a novice character on the account with the wiped character(s), log off of them and don't access the character again (it needs to be completely untouched) send me a PM with the subject FallenRecovery we will check to verify that the character is on our list of characters wiped during the migration. If you are on our list, we will work on restoring the lost items and placing them on the placeholder novice. You must contact us before July 1st for us to investigate. 

I'll need the following info to investigate: 

name of new novice character: 

name of wiped character (exact spelling)

Done. Please check our characters. Thank you much in advance.

#55 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:20 PM

-unable to create a new character and did try to delete one but it requires VIP which I cant afford for now... so poor :sob:

#56 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:50 PM

keep in mind that not everyone will be able to be restored so compensation will still be due. per Campitor's OP on the 6/11 thread he's noted 3 chars who had to be completely wiped even after all the latest fix attempts. hopefully that will be rare though.

#57 JorpetzSoL

JorpetzSoL

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:55 PM

The OP is talking about the ~500 characters that had inventory or storage wiped due to corrupted items during the original migration. If your character was one of these characters, please create a novice character on the account with the wiped character(s), log off of them and don't access the character again (it needs to be completely untouched) send me a PM with the subject FallenRecovery we will check to verify that the character is on our list of characters wiped during the migration. If you are on our list, we will work on restoring the lost items and placing them on the placeholder novice. You must contact us before July 1st for us to investigate. 

name of new novice character: FallenCharacter

name of wiped character [BOSET] `SoL

#58 Rachelpam

Rachelpam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:58 PM

Question CM Oda:

What if we can't create a novice character in the account? my fallen account has 18 characters in it and I can't create another character anymore. :(

#59 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:14 PM

thanks for the hard work Oda and Camp. Q>if you manage to put all equips and items in the novice placeholder, can you put more than 100 items? because I have one char with items in the inventory around 50+ so if you put them together, the novice will get more than 100.

and also, our account were already filled up 9/9. do we need to delete a char to make a novice?

Edited by 3136150201210951703, 13 June 2015 - 02:16 PM.

#60 ch3kwa

ch3kwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:55 PM

can we still use the wipe char after we pm you?

^up

#61 tamagotchi3890

tamagotchi3890

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:06 PM

^up

Do not access your wiped character until you receive Oda's response.

If your character was one of these characters, please create a novice character on the account with the wiped character(s), log off of them and don't access the character again (it needs to be completely untouched) send me a PM with the subject FallenRecovery we will check to verify that the character is on our list of characters wiped during the migration.

#62 jehzeel

jehzeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationManila
  • Server:Chaos / New Chaos / Thor

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:07 PM

FAQs:

1. If we don't have enough slots to create a new novice character, can you create one for us? or should we delete existing characters in order to create one?

2. If we have 2 or more wiped characters in the same account, should we create 2 or more new novices? or can we merge the items of the wiped characters in one new novice character, provided that we have less than 100 items in all wiped characters in the same account?

#63 Argetlahm

Argetlahm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAt a Stone Pedestal in the Sword Cathedral

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:12 PM

What CM Oda meant here was not to touch the Newly Created Novice, not the Fallen Character, since the items that were wiped will be placed on the Noob and not on the Fallen Character

#64 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:16 PM

FYI, you can just use the fallen chars i think but it wil require you to have it maintained untouched until things get done

#65 jaugardsaul

jaugardsaul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:24 PM

already sent the pm i hope you can restore everything,

#66 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:58 PM

FAQs:

1. If we don't have enough slots to create a new novice character, can you create one for us? or should we delete existing characters in order to create one?

2. If we have 2 or more wiped characters in the same account, should we create 2 or more new novices? or can we merge the items of the wiped characters in one new novice character, provided that we have less than 100 items in all wiped characters in the same account?

dude let me help you, on what I've understood.

1) there's another way, get vip and its really our control to create the new novice character

2) I thought 1 novice is enough per account regardless of how many fallen chars in one account, 1 novice is enough to hold 100 items unless you got so many things at hand in the inventory per fallen char

#67 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 06:28 PM

you can't create more chars if all your slots are full, regardless of your vip status. normally you only have access to 9 slots as vip. obviously many of you guys have way more than that.

#68 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 13 June 2015 - 06:29 PM

^ True . Please be reminded that if you have a migration account , do not delete the existing character from any slot as it will forfeit that slot if it is beyond the normal 9/9 slots

#69 sephsy

sephsy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 06:46 PM

we can't create novice because of full slots and "Not Available" slot but how can our fallen characters would recover the items/equips that we brought to the Thor i've tried delete a low level swordsman but when i deleted it, it came " Not Available" slot.  :p_sad:

My Friend also have many character in his account but there is 1 slot available, i've accounted his chars it's the same as mine but he's lucky to have a normal slot to create novice so he can recover his equips. i thought our account has a VIP service but i think its not working at all. i have fallen chars 3 genetics, 2 sura, 2 GX, 1 AB  and 1 WL. sometimes i would like to pvp or to gain level but, i rather to stay AFK cause don't have any equipment. Should my character will have a hand to hand combat w/ monsters, in bounty monsters are different in iRO and pRO, in iRO the Bio monster are quite strong  even though your lvl 150 and their HP are High bio3  (400k) :p_sad: + but in pRO if your lvl 150 in bio3 (100k+)  you can level alone like GX etc, but i've tried to borrowed some equips in my friend then i've tried but my GX died just 2 hits with cecil (not mini boss/Boss).

Edited by sephsy, 13 June 2015 - 06:59 PM.

#70 ch3kwa

ch3kwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 06:53 PM

Do not access your wiped character until you receive Oda's response.

i thought it's just for the novice only? hmm let's wait oda's reply

#71 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:28 PM

we can't create novice because of full slots and "Not Available" slot but how can our fallen characters would recover the items/equips that we brought to the Thor i've tried delete a low level swordsman but when i deleted it, it came " Not Available" slot. :p_sad:
My Friend also have many character in his account but there is 1 slot available, i've accounted his chars it's the same as mine but he's lucky to have a normal slot to create novice so he can recover his equips. i thought our account has a VIP service but i think its not working at all. i have fallen chars 3 genetics, 2 sura, 2 GX, 1 AB and 1 WL. sometimes i would like to pvp or to gain level but, i rather to stay AFK cause don't have any equipment. Should my character will have a hand to hand combat w/ monsters, in bounty monsters are different in iRO and pRO, in iRO the Bio monster are quite strong even though your lvl 150 and their HP are High bio3 (400k) :p_sad: + but in pRO if your lvl 150 in bio3 (100k+) you can level alone like GX etc, but i've tried to borrowed some equips in my friend then i've tried but my GX died just 2 hits with cecil (not mini boss/Boss).

No. Its the same, you were just used having MVP items

#72 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:38 PM

No. Its the same, you were just used having MVP items

http://www.playragna...aspx?id=263&p=1

since they changed the exp, I'm pretty much sure the monsters are lot harder.

#73 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:47 PM

odds are the monster AI behaved differently between iRO and pRO. the biolabs monsters are absolutely nasty and have no issues spamming every single ability in their repertoire. a powered up cecil will make short work of most people if you don't know what you're doing. it made for quite hilarious moments when cecil was in a high TI. normally parties use gwings to complete counts faster. when cecil is in, a gwing is basically guaranteeing a wipe if you land on top of a couple of cecils.

were monsters that skill spammy in pRO too?

#74 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:36 PM

http://www.playragna...aspx?id=263&p=1

Its only the exp that changed to match the diffuculty... Really its still the same, except for the powered uped ones who really hits very hard

since they changed the exp, I'm pretty much sure the monsters are lot harder.

#75 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:46 PM

In speaking of AI, is the Leak MVP very slow movement speed? If not then I will really say that the AI in pRO is different.

were monsters that skill spammy in pRO too?

In Biolab, only the mage class non-boss monsters are the ones that will spam skills (Laurel, Kathryne, Celia).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users