SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:49 PM

I am facing an issue that I put my character online longer than half an hour and I did not recieve the reward. Why does it happen?

P.S : I have not already recieved the reward today and I faced the same thing.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:19 PM

Hmm, every time you change a channel (for example to do PVP/Elga) the timer resets. Means you have to wait the full time again. Maybe this could be the issue?

I did receive my login reward yesterday just fine, with any of my chars. I can't speak about today just yet, because I haven't logged in so far.

But I will have a look now and see for myself if it is still giving out the login reward or not. I will keep you updated.  :p_smile:

Edit:

Seems todays login reward is missing. I personally did not get anything. 

I think something went wrong today.

However it's not the first Saturday the login reward vanishes but magically comes back on Sunday. So let's wait if it does the same thing again and magically re-appears tomorrow.

Edit 2:

Just got my login reward box. After being online for  about an hour.  :p_smile:

Seems to be a bit slow today...

Edited by Fliederduft78, 12 June 2015 - 11:47 PM.

#3 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:34 AM

It's not the first time to happen. Other past login events happened the same. Switching channel won't reset the reward time but switching character does. I literally missed the reward because of this error.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:21 AM

Everyone I asked in game got their reward. Also me but 3 different chars.

I observed that changing the channel could reset the timer. I don't know if this happens always, even not if this happens by switching to ch. 100 (elga) and PvP areas.

I think it should not reset the timer, but for some players it does.

I will check this out over the weekend to confirm how it works. I will inform you then.

#5 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:35 AM

even not if this happens by switching to ch. 100 (elga) and PvP areas.

There's also MyHome to consider. My impression is that the timer stops but does not reset when I'm in MyHome, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Laburey21, 13 June 2015 - 03:36 AM.

#6 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:39 AM

No, even i did like this : log in, get to the farm, be afk gathering. Eventually, still no reward. 

#7 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:03 AM

Maybe the farm doesn't work? Dunno......I got the reward as I moved my char around.........

Just guessing though.

Some of my guild mates had a similar problem, they were online since "yesterday" (aka before the server did the day change) and had to do a relog to get their reward. Maybe you could try this?

And maybe moving your char around does help to, dunno, but for sure worth a try. 

However everyone in game I spoke to has gotten their daily login reward, for some it took a bit longer than 15 mins (20 mostly), but all got it at the end.

Maybe writing a support ticket in your case would help?

Edited by Fliederduft78, 13 June 2015 - 04:04 AM.

#8 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:23 AM

Maybe the farm doesn't work? Dunno......I got the reward as I moved my char around.........

Just guessing though.

Some of my guild mates had a similar problem, they were online since "yesterday" (aka before the server did the day change) and had to do a relog to get their reward. Maybe you could try this?

And maybe moving your char around does help to, dunno, but for sure worth a try. 

However everyone in game I spoke to has gotten their daily login reward, for some it took a bit longer than 15 mins (20 mostly), but all got it at the end.

Maybe writing a support ticket in your case would help?

Let me tell you my story, it happens on my main character. I logged in, i finished a couple journeys of Hydra and Sagitt, I went to farm, was afk to gather. Estimately, it must last longer than 15 minutes but, you know, nothing happened, i mean no reward.

#9 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:32 AM

Oh I see.  :p_smile:

But were you online straight over the server day change?

I mean for example since 23:45 server clock till 4:00 server clock..........so while the server day change was going on?

Could this be the case?

If so a relog should do the thing.  Should.... (in the case of my guild mates it sure did...)

If not, you really should try to write a ticket. They can check your account and see what is going wrong. I'm about sure here on the forums nobody is able to help you out. 

http://support.warpportal.com

#10 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 06:35 AM

1. Today everything was good ( i collected well )

2. I do not go online at this time ( even never )

3. This is not private, it happens to everyone, does a ticket help?

#11 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:33 AM

1. Today everything was good ( i collected well )

2. I do not go online at this time ( even never )

3. This is not private, it happens to everyone, does a ticket help?

There is no issue with this event. I got my reward every single time I logged in with my different characters. Even the players I asked in and outside the game had no problems at all.

However, it's your decision to write a support ticket and ask if there's anything wrong with your account. We here at the forum can't help any further, because it seems that there isn't any issue.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 13 June 2015 - 08:33 AM.

#12 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 09:27 AM

Seems todays login reward is missing. I personally did not get anything. 

I think something went wrong today.

However it's not the first Saturday the login reward vanishes but magically comes back on Sunday. So let's wait if it does the same thing again and magically re-appears tomorrow.

Edit 2:

Just got my login reward box. After being online for  about an hour.  :p_smile:

Seems to be a bit slow today...

There is no issue with this event. I got my reward every single time I logged in with my different characters. Even the players I asked in and outside the game had no problems at all.

However, it's your decision to write a support ticket and ask if there's anything wrong with your account. We here at the forum can't help any further, because it seems that there isn't any issue.

Accoding to Fliederduft78, s/he faced the same thing. The thing is about you must wait until the system accouncement pops up, that moment will not make me wait anymore.

#13 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 10:22 AM

1. Yup, I had a similar issue today morning. I waited "a bit" longer. (about an hour). But I got my login reward at the end - like everyone else around me.

2. This is why I edited my post to say "I just got my login reward" - btw the same moment I got it 5 different people that were waiting for the exact same thing got theirs too.

3. Every other char of mine got theirs within the usual 15 mins of waiting time today. So did every single char of my guild mates.

4. If you - and I mean only you - still did not receive your login reward box : do write a ticket to the support to

- get yours

- ask what went wrong with your char/account whatever

- to clear things up

Or choose not to. It's completely up to you, but moaning and complaining on here won't bring you any further. This will not give you your login reward, nor can anyone on here magically summon it into your inventory. The support guys are the only ones that are able to help you.

I can't do more to help you as to suggest to write a support ticket. And it seems Poppie himself can't do anything more. He suggested the exact same thing.   :p_smile:  

Edited by Fliederduft78, 13 June 2015 - 10:23 AM.

#14 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:58 PM

This is not private. Why don't you (Popcorn) inform to the team? It's also ok if I submit ticket.

#15 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:43 PM

This is not private. Why don't you (Popcorn) inform to the team? It's also ok if I submit ticket.

Again, there is no server wide issue. Also the team can't find any server wide issue. 

Everyone I talked to today, got their login reward, even without loggin off over the day change (server time).

Please submit a support ticket if this issue is still existing to you.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users