We are missing some rare items in this game - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

We are missing some rare items in this game

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 omgmmmmmmm

omgmmmmmmm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:52 AM

This game got to the point that the final achivement is to get items from a company that doesnt even work with Warpportal anymore.

We need rare boss drops (like wings or better weapons or w/e you want to make) but make it really rare. 

Atm this game feels all about Item Mall and Faith items... Which is sad.

Im just shouting out my opinion cause i dont want to play this game for 1month and quit like last time. Cause after i get my pvp set i dont feel like there's anything else to do.

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:38 AM

There is still one pretty rare item in the game. That is the mini Worm Dragon Wings that you get from the boss when he appears in GoS. You just need to figure out how to make him show up.

#3 omgmmmmmmm

omgmmmmmmm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:43 AM

Still not enough to make alot of people play this game again.

#4 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:01 AM

yup

#5 BluePlasma

BluePlasma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationCadada
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:08 AM

There is still one pretty rare item in the game. That is the mini Worm Dragon Wings that you get from the boss when he appears in GoS. You just need to figure out how to make him show up.

I THINK that the mini worm dragon wings were available through the item mall once or a few times... But I am not sure. 

#6 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:23 AM

rare items and costumes would be nice to see as drop, not effected, similar to medallions.... sure, the lucky spin is a great source of revenue, but I concur that there needs to be, more cool stuff to farm to make people want to play more, and  farm more... 

#7 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:25 AM

You're right bro. Actually if you don't get the "save around 450b to buy an faith item" theres almost nothing to do after you hit max level and 'end-game' stuff. pvm/pvp. The most exciting stuff in the game, aren't made the wp own devs but as you  mentioned, "from a company that doesnt even work with Warpportal anymore".

#8 omgmmmmmmm

omgmmmmmmm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:02 AM

I wasnt really talking about costumes tbh, we need rare (really unique drops) for our endgame gear. Besides the stats/skills, we all look-alike in gear.

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:29 AM

M WDW are rare? Rofl I got like 12 of those in my storage, next item please... 

#10 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:38 AM

I like this idea ;) 1+ Support :D

#11 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:21 PM

I have 3 things to add :

We need new PVM maps (open world maps... would be good to do it before the concurrence brings out a whole new planet... and it comes "soon".)

We need new bosses dropping those "new" rare items.

Their drop rate have to not be influenced by IM medals. ( I have close to no faith this would ever happen with the way this server is managed, please proove me wrong.)

#12 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

this wing used to be RARE ,,,,

until they put it in Item Mall ....

#13 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:07 PM

We need some serious changes again  :heh:

My PoV:

1. The REINF/HARD craft made those unique weapons and some other stuff useless to low level characters, then worthless farming/selling this stuff;

2. Selling materials in Valor shop make worthless a player spend time farming at the maps for specific mats from that area. Also they fact that lots of maps drop in anywhere (purple powder, HG, AU drop in adv n' Sikuku Ruins) for a example; 

3. We have lvl 200 normal, reinf, unique  stuff, 210 exalted stuff, 220 exalted stuff. So many stuff for the same level, make most of the stuff use n' worthless to use, farm or sell;

4. Those new gems are awesome, but made the original ones useless. Maybe only Beryl, Sapphire n' Emerald still useful. Sometimes Peridot, Diamond.

5. There should be dungeons for low levels  with specific drop table that can only be gained there; 

6. Farming become pointless if we consider how easy some stuff are dropping... I mean, why will you spend hours farming some specifics items that theres already a lot of shops with lots of those items for differente prices been there for days?;

7. ROSE become a decorative stuff collector based. 

8. This account/character locked are annoying. AA is no more so active like it used to be, why? Players like me who don't like to pvp, will just not play anymore,why? After I have my final game pvp/pvm stuff, why should i keep farming those points for? Then there's clans who make a group with her own mates and get a big advantage agains the other team. So why we don't have clan wars? with some specific rewards too;

9. PAT system become useless. Why do someone need Castle Gears actually? So why spend time farmin n' craft this stuff?;

10. Maybe stop releasing the same stuff 2, 3x a year will help the market? I have some stuffs that I'm trying to sell but I just can't because it will soon be released again and almost everyone have the same stuff. I'm sure that I'm not the only one with this 'problem';

Could write more, but no. 

#14 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:15 PM

7. ROSE become a decorative stuff collector based.

In regard to this point, it will take naROSE 20 more years to be on the same bar with the Japan server (I can't say the name)

You will feel like you're playing a 8-bit game atm once you see their server. And I mean they're pretty and doing a great job.

#15 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:37 PM

In regard to this point, it will take naROSE 20 more years to be on the same bar with the Japan server (I can't say the name)

You will feel like you're playing a 8-bit game atm once you see their server. And I mean they're pretty and doing a great job.

Thanks, Keep making me sad cuz I can't speak japanese.  :pif:  :pif:  :pif:

#16 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

Thanks, Keep making me sad cuz I can't speak japanese.  :pif:  :pif:  :pif:

:heh: S :heh: O :heh: R :heh: R :heh: Y :p_devil:

Edited by thetrangdamvn, 14 June 2015 - 09:06 PM.

#17 WaifuPillow

WaifuPillow

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:30 PM

How many of these threads come up and nothing was done about it? Not trying to be pessimistic but it is a fact. Take it or leave it, this game is pay to win, and they know it but just won't openly admit it.

Once a thread reached a conclusion and people join the bandwagon saying this, this and that is pay to win. The mods will come in and lock the thread because it is considered "Flaming without constructive input".

I know and understand the GM and developers are trying their best to fix this game, but sadly you can't get rid of the pay to win crap from this game, because it will die when you are too generous in terms of premium paying content. They have really limited man power and resource to do it without killing the game.

But regarding the stuff being talked about in this thread, there are some items indeed that shouldn't have been sold on the item mall, which kills the uniqueness of certain items and feeling of accomplishment. Things like Pink Afro, it has several fake version currently sitting on item mall, few shades different from the faith one but it already kill the purpose of collecting Pink Afro, same with all the unique weapon costume, is that easter bunny backpack being faith for real? and there is a fake event one. I can't imagine how many people spew blood when they see they are going to sell lolita as lucky spin costume (fortunately it was a totally different). Then we have this military leader lucky spin thing that resembles the noble set too.

Currently, we have this akram kingdom costume and anicent royal costume as "End game achievement" because you can't use item mall medal to get it and premium won't affect it. But you know, if you are rich, you could always buy the whole set for 25b. There are plenty of "End game achievement" in this game, but it's just the matter of how you look at it, you could always treat quest reward as achievement, getting highest kill count in AA as achievement, but if you are talking about achievement with respect to veterans asset/collection, you only have so little to look for, because with money everything is possible.

Whether you agree with me or not, I will still have to say it, because I do think the current state of the game, the PvP aspect of it is very pay to win. You can go in and queue in PvP games with (10) gear, gemless then get rekt badly. But in order to stand a chance against on those veterans or paying players, you need to have the following prepared.

1 ) Full (15) refined equipment, top tier gems
2 ) All those blessing passive, regular, adapt, disciple, so on, don't say this make no difference because they are only 1-2% each, but when you add them all up, they make a huge difference
3 ) Clan skills, one of the worst idea implemented into the game where in order to be competitive you have to be in a large clan
4 ) Akram kingdom outfit, though not everyone is a persistent tryhard, many ppl prefer good looking costume than using this thing

I know these are do-able for a veteran who has good knowledge about this game, market, but this is definitely not do-able for a new player within a year. You could argue with me that it is do-able if you grind like a no-lifer, but we are only talking about one character in here, what if a new player picked a class that is not their favourite? It is not worth it to grind that much then realize all the effort are wasted for nothing. The veterans in here somehow continue to survive and exist because every patch of the week, they only have to catch up a little, those "little thing" they only have to spend so little effort to get it. But by adding those "little" achievement and status needed to become competitive, you just keep enlarging the gaps of a player who join this game freshly and the veterans. Think about a visitor with a short sword, how long do you need to poke, to poke your way to Lv.230 without fking up your skill / stat? Now go back to those 4 points that I made, see you next year or just never again because you don't have the patience to grind for something that does nothing but a power gap between free players and paid players.

The whole market of ROSE online has been revolving around heavily on item mall items ever since this game went free to play. Want to refine? Sure, item mall. Want to collect some ultimate costume? Sure, faith and lucky spin. Want some quick zulies? Sure, sell item mall.

Anyways, the PvP aspect of this game is pretty much pay to play, otherwise it is play to lose. If anything, the 4 points that I listed should be disabled for PvP, but you know it's a video game that hang in for 10+ years, it's not so easy to get rid of them for a fair play or the game will die. When a game only has [....] this amount of players actively playing it while it has [........................] this amount of player hardcore afking 24/7, you know how good a game this is.

#18 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:49 PM

You forgot dupes... 90% of every "so called" Faith items around on the server are duped.... this is no achievement at all to get those items, it just costs a lot of money, for not so nice costumes... that were mostly obtained abusing a trade rollback bug. I feel sad for ppl who pay billions for this kind of things.

Also, I must add that I would very much appreciate to see as many different valor sets as there is honor sets available.... this makes no sense at all to be limited to 2 sets in PvM while there s 4 PvP sets... even more when those 2 PvM sets gives the same completly useless set stat.

Edited by CharasX, 14 June 2015 - 09:56 PM.

#19 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:41 PM

If I want to farm it, I gotta use a char within the level range, is it correct?

And, what do you think about its tier?

#20 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:11 AM

I have farmed it using a max level character, but I have no idea on the tier. I have only happened across it by chance a few times, and didn't pay attention to that.

#21 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:39 AM

I think "rare" or very unique hard to get skills could be beneficial, whether it be passive or physical. Also, more things like metal moldie would be cool (not the metal moldie, but things like it).

#22 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:41 AM

I agree on this. 
Only thing to do is get money buy costumes

#23 omgmmmmmmm

omgmmmmmmm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:20 AM

How many of these threads come up and nothing was done about it? Not trying to be pessimistic but it is a fact. Take it or leave it, this game is pay to win, and they know it but just won't openly admit it.

Once a thread reached a conclusion and people join the bandwagon saying this, this and that is pay to win. The mods will come in and lock the thread because it is considered "Flaming without constructive input".

I know and understand the GM and developers are trying their best to fix this game, but sadly you can't get rid of the pay to win crap from this game, because it will die when you are too generous in terms of premium paying content. They have really limited man power and resource to do it without killing the game.

But regarding the stuff being talked about in this thread, there are some items indeed that shouldn't have been sold on the item mall, which kills the uniqueness of certain items and feeling of accomplishment. Things like Pink Afro, it has several fake version currently sitting on item mall, few shades different from the faith one but it already kill the purpose of collecting Pink Afro, same with all the unique weapon costume, is that easter bunny backpack being faith for real? and there is a fake event one. I can't imagine how many people spew blood when they see they are going to sell lolita as lucky spin costume (fortunately it was a totally different). Then we have this military leader lucky spin thing that resembles the noble set too.

Currently, we have this akram kingdom costume and anicent royal costume as "End game achievement" because you can't use item mall medal to get it and premium won't affect it. But you know, if you are rich, you could always buy the whole set for 25b. There are plenty of "End game achievement" in this game, but it's just the matter of how you look at it, you could always treat quest reward as achievement, getting highest kill count in AA as achievement, but if you are talking about achievement with respect to veterans asset/collection, you only have so little to look for, because with money everything is possible.

Whether you agree with me or not, I will still have to say it, because I do think the current state of the game, the PvP aspect of it is very pay to win. You can go in and queue in PvP games with (10) gear, gemless then get rekt badly. But in order to stand a chance against on those veterans or paying players, you need to have the following prepared.

1 ) Full (15) refined equipment, top tier gems
2 ) All those blessing passive, regular, adapt, disciple, so on, don't say this make no difference because they are only 1-2% each, but when you add them all up, they make a huge difference
3 ) Clan skills, one of the worst idea implemented into the game where in order to be competitive you have to be in a large clan
4 ) Akram kingdom outfit, though not everyone is a persistent tryhard, many ppl prefer good looking costume than using this thing

I know these are do-able for a veteran who has good knowledge about this game, market, but this is definitely not do-able for a new player within a year. You could argue with me that it is do-able if you grind like a no-lifer, but we are only talking about one character in here, what if a new player picked a class that is not their favourite? It is not worth it to grind that much then realize all the effort are wasted for nothing. The veterans in here somehow continue to survive and exist because every patch of the week, they only have to catch up a little, those "little thing" they only have to spend so little effort to get it. But by adding those "little" achievement and status needed to become competitive, you just keep enlarging the gaps of a player who join this game freshly and the veterans. Think about a visitor with a short sword, how long do you need to poke, to poke your way to Lv.230 without fking up your skill / stat? Now go back to those 4 points that I made, see you next year or just never again because you don't have the patience to grind for something that does nothing but a power gap between free players and paid players.

The whole market of ROSE online has been revolving around heavily on item mall items ever since this game went free to play. Want to refine? Sure, item mall. Want to collect some ultimate costume? Sure, faith and lucky spin. Want some quick zulies? Sure, sell item mall.

Anyways, the PvP aspect of this game is pretty much pay to play, otherwise it is play to lose. If anything, the 4 points that I listed should be disabled for PvP, but you know it's a video game that hang in for 10+ years, it's not so easy to get rid of them for a fair play or the game will die. When a game only has [....] this amount of players actively playing it while it has [........................] this amount of player hardcore afking 24/7, you know how good a game this is.

We are not talking abou the game being or not pay to win. 

We are talking about the fact that the only thing to do besides getting pvm/pvp eqs is getting items from a company that doesnt work with WP anymore.

I mentioned the fact that the game is way too much of a IM dependent, which it is. However it can still be IM dependent and alot of extra things droping in BOSSES. 

#24 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:56 AM

Is the Supefighter costume still considered rare?

#25 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:04 PM

I think that was even in the IM, maybe on Lucky Spin, for a short time. I don't think it was the exact same but it might have been.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users