need Sura leveling build for dummies - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

need Sura leveling build for dummies

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

Hi, im returning to play RO after a +1.5 year "break", now there is 175 lvls, new skills and gears, I'm planing in play sura this time but I need help with the build, wich is the best leveling skill? (don't wanna be just a tank and MS for a party, solo leveling is what I want to do more).
so I wanna a nice skill tree if you guys can give me one as example.

Currently my sura is lvl 105
Str- 74
Agi:90
Vit: 60
int: 1
Dex: 60
Lck: 1

WPH
alarm mask
Orleans Gown with peco peco card
+10 carga mace x2 hunter fly
Variant shoes
HBP or +7nigg shadow Garb

Skills... well i have Sky blow and Cursed circle... 

Can reset the stats ands skills, so theres no problem if I messed up.

Thanks.

#2 dimethyl

dimethyl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:55 PM

I think your stats is alright, sky blow gets its damage from agility and strength helps aswell. Strength food is much cheaper to buy than agility food. 

I have 66 base dex pn my 121 sura and its plentyful atleast at skyblow leveling at nogg for example and with right equips. I see you got +10 carga with hunter fly, i'd like that.

If you had a +9 RWH and equips for SP and some reductions, leveling at nogg is a breeze. 

I have 100 str, 105 agi, 40vit, 20int, 66dex bases. Sura's skills are effective at different levels because of the many job levels required for certains skills to be aquired to reach and viable level of execution.

Skyblow and flash combo sura is perfect for this type of stats, and is a good killer for TI's aswell. Monk skills is whetever you want MVP type of skills like GF and snap at the cost of combo's and at 100+ chain crush combo/glacier fist loses it's effect compared to easy excecutions like dragon combo -> fallen empire or Flash combo, sky blow to finish it off. At sura, you slowly take a transition to handle mobs and style of play changes leaving combo's less effective.

#3 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:17 PM

job level is?

flash combo (job 25) is the next solo build after skyblow, though you may find yourself needing SP first; once you get RD10 with PA, should be no more SP problems though;

FC is great early on if you have ways to keep your SP up for nonstop mobbing and killing (SP-regain gears and/or SP pots);

otherwise, the old rampage blaster (job 28) build would be the viable alternative, since this has RD10 already;

gears for FC:  ATK, MHP, %damage

gears for RB:  ATK, %damage, %ranged damage

note that the above links don't include windmill (may want to get it once you reach job 29 for either build);

WM before FCing/RBing for the stun chance to reduce damage intake; (esp for FC, since you can't pot for ~3 seconds as the combo occurs)

there's no real need to use HF cards if you have WPH+alarm mask already; if you have an offensive headgear default that and only hotkey-switch WPH when healing with pumpkins;

you can improve leveling speed by maximizing damage using 2x %racial damage cargas and other offensive gears; instead of relying too much on HP/SP-regain gears;

though if you're damage is more than enough, those can be nice (mainly for SP upkeep before RD10);

current stats are just ok if you plan to stick to SB for the meantime;

but once you switch over to RB/FC, you can reduce AGI to 1, and invest more in STR(damage) and VIT(survivability);

some INT can help early on (if no SP upkeep methods), but otherwise / or once you get RD10, 1 INT would leave you more stat points for STR/VIT (especially for FC build);

if you use FC, check the particular map for monster attributes, use the %racial damage weapon and endow (if applicable) that would give you the highest TC damage and only target the monsters weak to that setup for extra overall damage boost;

Edited by ka10, 18 June 2015 - 09:23 PM.

#4 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:36 AM

job lvl 18
And thanks guys realy helpfull your guides. n.n

I'll try to see wich is better for me.

#5 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:12 AM

yea the thing with RB is that FC surpasses it damage-wise significantly at higher base levels;

FC is also better in terms of SP cost and cooldown;

this makes RB rather obsolete now, or, at most, just an intermediary build for those who do not have viable SP upkeep methods (and/or those who have good %ranged gears they can make use of) before switching to FC;

still fine to go straight to FC from SB, but can be a rather rough at the beginning (FC uses 3 spheres while there's only 5 w/out RD yet);

if you need to 2-shot, just snap away and use summon spirit sphere once (no need for phen, so you can use damage accessories; just zen when safe) and cast the 2nd FC; better to kite mobs around so you can pot up in between FC's; 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users