Patch v569 / 570 June 19, @2PM Server Time - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch v569 / 570 June 19, @2PM Server Time

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 OnionGuru

OnionGuru

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:43 PM

Also keep getting "LIST_USEITEM.STB CRC Mismatch- The download file is corrupt" 

#27 evilfears

evilfears

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:55 PM

If that's how you want to overly simplify and interpret it, that's fine, but iIt has nothing to do with one being more important than the other. It has to do with activity, where dungeons are run actively, steadily and consistantly and the other modes weren't. Adjusting the entry costs helped with that, along with the server merge. Also do not disregard that I stated we can review the entry costs of the dungeons.

There's a lot of bug on dungeons like screenbug, mobs and boss on COU, certain spots on HOO make us freeze, etc. Many pvm players already notice this and report but still no actions has been taken to fixed this up. I just notice also when it comes to pvp, when players reporting bugs, suggestions, about pvp. There are given attention but when it comes to PVM. less attention. 

#28 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:57 PM

Oki But Gloopy is -_-in hard and her damage are so annyoing and looks a big bug, idk. But the question is, Hes so harder than others but don't even worh spending all that time to kill him, no better rewards than Ranka Or Exe (As I kknow)

You just need the other way to fight Gloopy.

Me & my friends have no problem killing Gloopy as we can eliminate the risk of death due to those glue.

#29 Muph

Muph

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:05 PM

An Akram Arena just started, and the attacking team attacked the middle crystal for about a minute and it was 80% dead. I can't tell if it really changed... :I

#30 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:16 PM

I just attacked the crystal and a leprechaun shot out it's butt. 

#31 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:09 PM

The Dungeons weren't changed because they are active. While they were affected by the global reduction during the period we were working on how to adjust the other Game Arena modes, ultimately the dungeons weren't being reviewed to be changed as they have been and always are consistently active.

It's not impossible to review them though.

Required energy points to queue GA PvP reduced drastically that it resulted to more players are continuously playing and enjoying it, awesome! isn't?

While this benefit became open to PvP players, there were some conflict/issues arose , please find it below.

~ As many players saying here, energy cost required to queue for dungeons haven't changed.

~ Valor to Honor remains 5:1 ratio (given the fact that the GA Energy cost for GA PvP drastically reduced. On top of that, in the past, players were saying crystal's defense was very low and so resulted to quickly finish it. On the other hand, dungeons' boss defense greatly enchanced together its offensive style)

~ Valor to Energy still at 10 valor points for every 500 GA Energy.

You said it is not impossible to review that and we're looking forward to it as soon as possible.

Goodluck! :)

#32 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:51 PM

An Akram Arena just started, and the attacking team attacked the middle crystal for about a minute and it was 80% dead. I can't tell if it really changed... :I

Either my prediction was absolutely correct or its just that the attacking team are just simply overpowered for the defending team to handle.. more games with all possible "player composition" not class composition is needed for me to make a conclusion. And yes i was there at the attacking team.. 1 wipe of the defending team is all it takes for a sure win.

Edited by MarK1789, 19 June 2015 - 07:52 PM.

#33 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:56 PM

~ As many players saying here, energy cost required to queue for dungeons haven't changed.

~ Valor to Honor remains 5:1 ratio (given the fact that the GA Energy cost for GA PvP drastically reduced. On top of that, in the past, players were saying crystal's defense was very low and so resulted to quickly finish it. On the other hand, dungeons' boss defense greatly enchanced together its offensive style)

~ Valor to Energy still at 10 valor points for every 500 GA Energy.

You said it is not impossible to review that and we're looking forward to it as soon as possible.

It is not impossible to review, but it has been put at the end of the line of the to-do-list i guess. PvP first,PvM last.. as always.

#34 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 03:15 AM

And no amount of protest will change that priority. 

#35 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:46 AM

nothing changed in AA lol played 19 times as an attacker today and even if were getting wiped like 3-4 times. one mistake from the defending team and it's all over or only 10-15% hp left on xtal.

Maybe needs to change the gameplay like since we have 3 crystals in AA, The attacking team should destroy 3 crystals as well, and for every crystal destroyed both group will be teleported to their spawn points and will be trapped there in that area for maybe 30 seconds for them to regroup and buff and also giving additional time for the attacker. While on the other hand the defending team should be able to succesfully defend atleast one crystal until time runs out pretty much like CD gameplay.

#36 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:42 AM

I always feel like they change the stats of a different Crystal^^ - did anyone test Crystal Defender? Is that Crystal the one they change statwise?^^

#37 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:22 AM

Is that Alt + left click supposed to work on any NPC or just certain ones?

#38 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:43 AM

Anyone ever stop to think the attacking team simply get's too much time? I instinctively said it a few times, now I realized I never said anything here about it. I mean, 20 minutes to destroy 2 very weak crystals? The defending teams need to Ace each encounter or they'll lose. 

#39 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 20 June 2015 - 12:40 PM

Devs what was the point in releasing Hand of the Crafters book if all you are doing is reverting the %'s back to how they were prior to the release of that book? And why are you calling it an error in crafting formula now? Just making things up to cover up the fact that you feel you made a mistake in releasing that book? But..it was an 'error'...

Edited by Leeny, 20 June 2015 - 03:08 PM.

#40 anjong7

anjong7

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 03:24 PM

How come i cant go for the rose launcer and always saying Patching failed, wxWidgets Debug Alert! Can even see the rose world...

#41 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 03:39 PM

Is that Alt + left click supposed to work on any NPC or just certain ones?

I would imagine all npcs you can interact with.

How come i cant go for the rose launcer and always saying Patching failed, wxWidgets Debug Alert! Can even see the rose world...

Someone will look into it.

Edited by Zurn, 20 June 2015 - 03:40 PM.

#42 Plutonious

Plutonious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:58 AM

When I try to start the Laucher, it tells me the patch failed. I haven't been able to log into Rose for months!

#43 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:56 AM

I feel sad for low level crafters. It is already hard making zulie for them and you guys make it more harder for em :p_sad:

#44 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:09 PM

Char server down

#45 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:22 PM

Char server down

Thanks- it was already reported and is being worked on right now.

#46 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:27 PM

Devs what was the point in releasing Hand of the Crafters book if all you are doing is reverting the %'s back to how they were prior to the release of that book? And why are you calling it an error in crafting formula now? Just making things up to cover up the fact that you feel you made a mistake in releasing that book? But..it was an 'error'...

This was asked by you on another thread, no need to repost it here.

#47 156121029120926407

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:53 PM

Same problem about pacthing failed "LIST_USEITEM.STB CRC Mismatch"

#48 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:10 PM

Same problem about pacthing failed "LIST_USEITEM.STB CRC Mismatch"

Using steam you will get this until Monday.

#49 156121029120926407

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:13 PM

Using steam you will get this until Monday.

im not using steam :c

#50 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:29 PM

Anyone ever stop to think the attacking team simply get's too much time? I instinctively said it a few times, now I realized I never said anything here about it. I mean, 20 minutes to destroy 2 very weak crystals? The defending teams need to Ace each encounter or they'll lose.

its more like, attacking gets 20 minutes to attack, defending gets 20 minutes to defend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users