#1 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:53 PM

Helium : Well, it only seems like a new mechanic because it has never been used to activate a skill that summons an NPC pet, and FYI this skills technical work took me a long time to get right.
You guys got it right though. It is a spell type attack that deals a good amount of Curse Property Damage and then if you got a critical hit it summons the Reaper.

It still says "Summon on hit chance" and "Attempt to Summon Reaper", so this is going to be summoned by hit or you give up that idea? I find pretty cool summon it from a critical hit instead of summon like other pets.

Also 24 second is nothing, it does 3 AA hits and disappear (in pve) while in pvp he always walk in Terms of Service or chaos totem and he not even hit...remember 90 players can hit 3k+ only with basic attacks...

Helium : Regarding the Ennon. I am thinking a complete repurposing of this Summoned NPC. I am curious, since the healing abilities of Summoned NPC do not seem to work, what other abilities would Dominators from an NPC Pet besides heals?

Nothing about it? Atm I m not using it, because a 77 ennon can only miss, and die 2 hitted from everything, also the heal is very low for a lvl 90.

Also, Stealing Mana is pretty useless, 45 sec cd and 10 meters? Can't we have it 25 meter range and 10 sec cd maybe it would worth some point in it or turn it into domi skill, and maybe add a little curse debuff to make it worth, the animation is pretty cool.

Edited by Kazara, 22 June 2015 - 12:25 PM.

#2 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:45 PM

Agree with Reaper! increase duration and reduce CD, also AA should be faster and add an OP AoE or maybe reduce -50% to Curse Ress.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:48 PM

Stealing Mana --> Cursephobia, I would love it lol (ofc for dominator ^^)

Edited by Kazara, 18 June 2015 - 10:49 PM.

#4 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:45 AM

.. you give up that idea?..

If I remember well from the discussion with him regarding the Reaper, he did not give up on that idea, just it wasn't possible to work at it so far as he wanted.
He will post about it as soon as possible!

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:46 AM

If I remember well from the discussion with him regarding the Reaper, he did not give up on that idea, just it wasn't possible to work at it so far as he wanted.
He will post about it as soon as possible!

Ok, thanks.

#6 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:30 AM

I agree with Kazara.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 June 2015 - 02:45 PM

Reaper is very useless in battlefield, if the target moves he hardly do an hit, and in that 20 secs he is always in a Terms of Service or in fear totem...omg it sucks rlly.

Even if it does an hit it will be a 400...crits 800...just that and disappear when I can 4k with ista attack of curse T_T I would like to see Helium reply on this topic...

Also why lithifying fog is 2 min cd? Terms of Service of defi is 30 secs! I remember lithifying fog had 30 sec cd....

Edited by Kazara, 21 June 2015 - 12:50 PM.

#8 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil

Posted 22 June 2015 - 04:32 AM

reaper is a waste of skill points :p_sad:

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:15 AM

Just an idea, since domi pets are buffs, you can give them also another effect. 

For example, Illusion and Humbaba give soccerkick immunity, you can make kazara give -> short range defense, lenatore --> long range defense, ennon --> Curse damage, Nastech --> Magic Damage, Reaper --> skill crit additional dmg.

#10 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:04 PM

Helium : Well, it only seems like a new mechanic because it has never been used to activate a skill that summons an NPC pet, and FYI this skills technical work took me a long time to get right.
You guys got it right though. It is a spell type attack that deals a good amount of Curse Property Damage and then if you got a critical hit it summons the Reaper.

It still says "Summon on hit chance" and "Attempt to Summon Reaper", so this is going to be summoned by hit or you give up that idea? I find pretty cool summon it from a critical hit instead of summon like other pets.

Also 24 second is nothing, it does 3 AA hits and disappear (in pve) while in pvp he always walk in Terms of Service or chaos totem and he not even hit...remember 90 players can hit 3k+ only with basic attacks...

Helium : Regarding the Ennon. I am thinking a complete repurposing of this Summoned NPC. I am curious, since the healing abilities of Summoned NPC do not seem to work, what other abilities would Dominators from an NPC Pet besides heals?

Nothing about it? Atm I m not using it, because a 77 ennon can only miss, and die 2 hitted from everything, also the heal is very low for a lvl 90.

Also, Stealing Mana is pretty useless, 45 sec cd and 10 meters? Can't we have it 25 meter range and 10 sec cd maybe it would worth some point in it or turn it into domi skill, and maybe add a little curse debuff to make it worth, the animation is pretty cool.

While I am still experimenting on the test server with on action activation types of skills, in the meantime that string is a bug to be fixed in the next patch.

For the limited amount of AA hits, the solution I had in mind but not the time yet to implement: Skill activated at the end of the duration, which would deal Area of Effect Curse Damage. A sort of kamikaze skill.

For Stealing Mana, I had the thought of making an increase number of targets DNA for it, this may make it give. Perhaps a similar solution for range.

#11 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:06 PM

Make stealing mana like vampiric touch, I hit 4K but I absorb only 560...

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:08 PM

Oh, and also, anything can be made about pet bars in the middle of screen? They are really boring.

#13 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:17 PM

Maybe reaper should use a bind or stun 1 target as first skill, giving him more chance to hit. (like humbaba).

Also, make that skill istant...maybe same animation as stealing mana

Edited by Kazara, 22 June 2015 - 01:17 PM.

#14 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:31 PM

You are asking way too much for one class bruh

An AoE explosion at the end would be cool, but also I still think the duration should be longer, even in pve it has some pretty minimal uses when soloing. While Helium is trolling could you take a peek at the bug reporting section of this forum and investigate some of these Valdes bugs? .-.

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:38 PM

I m asking much but they keep do nothing lol

I just want my skills "fixed", dominator skills pretty sucks compared to already skilled update classes.

Very strong mostly because of soul hunter skills =/

#16 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:12 AM

There was no skill ever that had a proc based on critical hit.

As such, Helium has nothing to copy paste and this will never be implemented to the way he "promised" it would be

Aoe mana steal dna will be a copy paste from vamp touch, expect there to be bugs.

The current ratio of dmg to mana steal is based off an old skill which took the exact amount of mana it said, NOT based off anything. Static. Helium cant change that either.

Do not believe any of the crap that Helium promises about skills. In the end he is literally copy/pasting skills that already exist or effects from skills that already exist. And he is doing a horrible job at it. Curse attack and Blood Rage are your proof.

Oh and pet using skill before death, unlikely. Cant remember if there is any mob in game that does that, if im not mistaken there isn't. As such, that is more empty promises.

Edited by Apollonia93, 23 June 2015 - 08:33 AM.

#17 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:18 AM

Looks like it steals what's written, critting 4k and stealing 560 mp as skill lvl 1 says.

They must completely rework MP stat...

#18 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:34 AM

u want the reaper to do somethin useful?... make it cast unbreakable aoe fear during the last 10 sec. every 2 sec.

#19 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:35 AM

Looks like it steals what's written, critting 4k and stealing 560 mp as skill lvl 1 says.

Ah

corrected thanks

couldn't remember if it was static or strictly mdmg based.

makes it really useless since it is static.

hurray for trying to shove old skills into current skill tree without testing them

#20 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:38 AM

u want the reaper to do somethin useful?... make it cast unbreakable aoe fear during the last 10 sec. every 2 sec.

that...can possibly be done.

if he copies BUTLER's skill.

Or have aoe lith last 10 seconds?

aoe root?

try to think of skills that mobs/bosses currently have in game, those can be implemented with a c/p

#21 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:39 AM

Not even 1 of the suggestions for domi has been implemented :/

I think almost everyone agree on this points :

Move Binding Soul to soul hunter,

Combine both pet buffs into a stronger one,

Add middle ennon,

Add a skill to lenatore,

fix pet bars.

That were the most suggested things for domi, but instead we have this useless reaper ^^

Edited by Kazara, 23 June 2015 - 08:41 AM.

#22 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:43 AM

Not even 1 of the suggestions for domi has been implemented :/

no suggestion for any class will be implemented

helium makes -_- up as he goes

he doesn't give a crap about what players would like to see

im surprised he even bothers to come to forums.

I guess he gets a kick out of telling us about his grand plans and then absolutely -_-ting on them the next week

#23 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:53 AM

Can also confirm, only stealing whats stated it seems

#24 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:57 AM

that...can possibly be done.

if he copies BUTLER's skill.

Or have aoe lith last 10 seconds?

aoe root?

try to think of skills that mobs/bosses currently have in game, those can be implemented with a c/p

the warlord old skill did that also s1 skill named "chaos"

#25 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:24 AM

Not to mention that stealing mana has  around 80%  success chance even if it doesn't say it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users