@Helium Reaper/Ennon/Stealing Mana - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

@Helium Reaper/Ennon/Stealing Mana

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#26 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:18 AM

Reaper should last longer and dmg should be OP.

#27 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:22 AM

Lvl 90 mobs have x2 his dmg...Helium tested his damages on a +0 noob defi....:/

Edited by Kazara, 24 June 2015 - 10:34 AM.

#28 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:57 PM

i would rather see an aoe fear than any damage at all. dominators should be able to perform their job.

#29 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:47 AM

But other pets would stop the fear...should be a special fear that doesn t stop when attacked.

Call this special effect "nightmare" xD I would like a big AOE like that, but domi skill, not pet one...too hard to control.

Edited by Kazara, 25 June 2015 - 12:59 AM.

#30 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:22 AM

I'm still waiting NEWS for domi :wall:

its time to hire some1 to do a good work and develop 53028e8a56220.gif maps, weaopons, bosses, etc.

#31 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:20 AM

But other pets would stop the fear...should be a special fear that doesn t stop when attacked.

Call this special effect "nightmare" xD I would like a big AOE like that, but domi skill, not pet one...too hard to control.

they had unbreakable fear in s1 in the soul hunter tree called chaos if i remember correctly.

#32 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:47 AM

I would like to see more debuffs to domi, giving it a nice role in pvp, and not an Attack of Curse spammer.

Debuffs that doesn t benefit only the domi, but everyone. For example, all resistance AOE debuff, Attack power debuff, critical debuff, Heal power debuff (omg that would be awesome)....but looks like this Class is supposed to be an afk Class with only copy paste pets ^^

Edited by Kazara, 25 June 2015 - 08:49 AM.

#33 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:50 AM

I would like to see more debuffs to domi, giving it a nice role in pvp, and not an Attack of Curse spammer.

Debuffs that doesn t benefit only the domi, but everyone. For example, all resistance AOE debuff, Attack power debuff, critical debuff etc....but looks like this Class is supposed to be an afk Class with only copy paste pets ^^

i like that

a debuff spammer

pets should spam CC skills too

that would make domis beasts 100% approved

#34 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:12 AM

i like that

a debuff spammer

yes , and not a weak defi. but a class with his own gameplay. :no1:

#35 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:45 PM

i like that

a debuff spammer

if u think about it alot of what soul hunter is and its skills, should be reflected in dominators pets.

ennon should only do one thing cast party heal!!! and not attack at all mele!!! (this keeps him from dying)

nastech could cast qualins stun 1sec

kazara skill is perfect!!(never touch it!!!)

reaper should cast unbreakable fury(soul hunter had fury s1)

lenatore just needs to spam party evasion buff.

humbaba just needs more aoe radius and shorter cd.

all of the swift pet dnas are completely useless!!! need to reflect their representing classes.

"stronger ennon dna" => +magic attack

"swift nastech" => -casting speed

"swift medium kazara" => -attack speed

swift medium lenatore => delete!

finally to finish the class out vamp touch should become a passive.(only in dominator)

NOW DOMINATOR DOESNT HAVE TO INVEST 30 DNA IN ONE SKILL

the class is done finished...

Edited by sonemere, 27 June 2015 - 08:51 PM.

#36 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:52 AM

A domi skill that removes buffs like soccer kick would be awesome o.o 

#37 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:01 AM

no. you are OP enough. pfff soloing Biskra , cheated class :no1:

#38 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:28 AM

That removes all defense buffs/heals  from ARKILIUS :D

#39 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:15 AM

Nowadays, people prefer to do a defi than a domi, 'cuz it uses the same set, weapons and jewels.

Defiler is even more attractive than domi.. has trap, aoe dmg, etc....

I've heard someone saying "I wanna do a good domi" and the a guy answered, "give up, do a defiler, easier and has aoe and trap!"

There is only 1 good domi in req...  Kazara! Yes, he is the only one who knows how to play as domi!

others domis is just afk players!

#40 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:35 AM

Spuddy was tanking MDC...you should have seen that^^

Well the most Power comes from the First Job, thats a bit strange if you ask me.

Soul Hunter is a pretty insane first Job. Well i loved Domi for grinding JS but they changed the spawn rhythm of the mobs.

So mby if the first and second job would fit better together Domi would feel more attractive.

#41 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:49 AM

That removes all defense buffs/heals  from ARKILIUS :D

whatever :p_laugh:  don't need my def buffs , i have made my main to be quite "immune to soccer kick , still have 1k block and 90% chance "naked" :no1:

Nowadays, people prefer to do a defi than a domi, 'cuz it uses the same set, weapons and jewels.

Defiler is even more attractive than domi.. has trap, aoe dmg, etc....

I've heard someone saying "I wanna do a good domi" and the a guy answered, "give up, do a defiler, easier and has aoe and trap!"

There is only 1 good domi in req...  Kazara! Yes, he is the only one who knows how to play as domi!

others domis is just afk players!

there was many others before. and i think especially to a mate in my second french guild. he was a free player , not even +30 (+15) and was doing pretty good , just because domis skills were "smart"

Spuddy was tanking MDC...you should have seen that^^

Well the most Power comes from the First Job, thats a bit strange if you ask me.

Soul Hunter is a pretty insane first Job. Well i loved Domi for grinding JS but they changed the spawn rhythm of the mobs.

So mby if the first and second job would fit better together Domi would feel more attractive.

yeah. as we all said big part come from first job (like battle magicians who where the first to benefit that ) when you compare with others first jobs it's pretty poor for a defender for example.

for me taunt is -_- cause too specific , and too short ranged for sins.waste of points .

def ? no need . gear and buff second job are enough.

quick attack ? crap lol

accuracy buff : same useless , too low waste of points. would help with more. but i wonder as some said accuracy was not helping for phys skills. and phys skills miss too much. boring.

only attack with a strategic interest : piercing strike.

only "good" attack (but no effect on it :p_cry:  ) onslaught. and in both case waste of points on useless weak attack skills to unlock theses two.

shield strike is ok of course as it is the only crowd (more an interrupt , three secs :heh:  ) but still able to miss at 100% due to miss of skills. :p_omg:

really defender is NOT a good first job. and second meeeh . could be better like all the others :ok:

#42 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:35 AM

Too busy making sure I wasn't dying to get screenshots :( was a quality 5-10min before tank reclaimed from dead

And yes. Please come to Nova and say that to my face, when pvp works I've never seen any Trifri dominators, and rarely like one other domi from Nova. If Kazara is good then why he QQ about making domi super OP? The only quality suggestions I've seen is make a Middle Ennon and combine the two pet buffs, and I still want to see Lithifying Fog adjusted in some positive way (shorter CD preferably) Domis are fine if you know what you're doing. Doubling the duration on reaper was a good move as well (I really wish pvp worked this past week, so many 'Dont Fear the Reaper' jokes to be made lololol)

Go do Strongest as a domi. Strongest is supposed to showcase class skill instead of class mallwhores. Any domi (myself obviously included) I've seen (in the past obviously) do Strongest ends up doing really really well.
Yes, there should be some more positive attraction to domis because, yes, there are only like 5 domis (highballing here) that play it for its actual purpose, the rest do indeed afk farm. But they dont need to be super OP and become the next bandwagon class (See: Druids before fix, Elems after fix, WLs with Clamor, Zerks with Reflect)

#43 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:22 AM

What to show on strongest LOL  super speed and spamming attack of curse around??!! ( pets are rlly strong in strongest)

I am asking for a SKILL UPDATE that BALANCE DOMINATOR/SOUL HUNTER AND DEFILER.

They didn't make anything of the suggestions, they only added reaper and made soul hunter extremely OP. If u think that's a good skill update/balance wow!!!

Now defis can run maxed defense no problem, and while they cast AOE they can 2 hit u with Attack of Curse! <--- Nice balance ^^

My current pvp build use 5 of the domi skills from 11 total skills!!! And yes, is working pretty good with most of the points on Soul Hunter skills!

Bring back S1 dominator!!!!

Edited by Kazara, 29 June 2015 - 07:46 AM.

#44 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:23 AM

ahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah

#45 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:45 AM

when pvp works I've never seen any Trifri dominators

It's more broken than what I thought  :heh:

I am starting wondering why there are so few domis active hmmm...

Edited by Kazara, 29 June 2015 - 08:10 AM.

#46 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:13 AM

Theres a difference between asking for "Balance" and asking for "Make my class super OP plz"

Most people dont know this but Fog is the exact opposite of Terms of Service :o *gasp shock omg* place that on top of Terms of Service and bam you just helped your team, or my personal fav, place it, run around with buff active, have sins call you haxor when scud misses hue.
Hence why it should have less CD than it does now but thats beside the point

True. TRUE, that most 1 on 1s domi v defi, a defi will probably win, which is why everyone is in favor of giving Binding Soul back to Soul Hunters itll give domis a more reliable stun (Humby stinks in most scenarios we can agree on that) but everyone cant win every one on one. Thats the point of balance. It really sounds like you're asking for domis to be the superior race here.
Domis are 1) Summoners and 2) Debuffers/Assisters. 5 summons (which yes one is weak, and a SMALL revamp on some would not hurt) and a 6th decent temp summon? Check. A friggen AoE defense debuff and an accuracy debuff (which imo should also be an AoE)? Check. Could there be some work done that can make domis more durable in the solo pvp game? Sure. But you can't ask for too much. While yes ill admit the reaper is not quite ground-breaking, its a start. For christs sake tho you just admitted you can solo RH, what more do you want? Solo AoS in a half hour? Cmon bruh

Ive honestly only had one complaint since s2 and that is that the pets base dmg and survivability is too low. In s1 they were great (I recall some rare occassions that Nastech would get 1k crits. Now seeing a 600 crit (which is rare) is like 'omg theyre hitting'). They supposedly fixed the survivability but they still get dropped easily. You on the other hand have been complaining about nearly every other aspect of your main (and apparently the other classes you play as well. I honestly think you suffer from "Make my class and only my class super OP" Syndrome based on some of these posts i read from you. Please see a doctor.)

Bottom line: Some work should still be done, but some of these ideas are ridiculous and probably would never work in this game granted the current state of affairs with the Devs

#47 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:15 AM

It's more broken than what I thought :heh:
I am starting wondering why there are so few domis active hmmm...

Yea thats a whoollllle different problem lol

#48 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:26 AM

You have nothing to teach me lol, everyone thinks that domi need a serious update (not only in the forum but also in game), I am not the only one....weird eh?

#49 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:38 AM

I wouldnt want to waste my time teaching a whiney bitch like you anyway.

I'm in agreeance that work needs to be done...but its hard reading your posts and not think that you're just asking for super OPness on the classes you only play

#50 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:54 PM

if u think about it alot of what soul hunter is and its skills, should be reflected in dominators pets.

ennon should only do one thing cast party heal!!! and not attack at all mele!!! (this keeps him from dying)

nastech could cast qualins stun 1sec

kazara skill is perfect!!(never touch it!!!)

reaper should cast unbreakable fury(soul hunter had fury s1)

lenatore just needs to spam party evasion buff.

humbaba just needs more aoe radius and shorter cd.

all of the swift pet dnas are completely useless!!! need to reflect their representing classes.

"stronger ennon dna" => +magic attack

"swift nastech" => -casting speed

"swift medium kazara" => -attack speed

swift medium lenatore => delete!

finally to finish the class out vamp touch should become a passive.(only in dominator)

NOW DOMINATOR DOESNT HAVE TO INVEST 30 DNA IN ONE SKILL

the class is done finished...

You have nothing to teach me lol, everyone thinks that domi need a serious update (not only in the forum but also in game), I am not the only one....weird eh?

i just posted a serious update

Edited by sonemere, 29 June 2015 - 09:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users