• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BCasella25

BCasella25

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:54 PM

Im currently 100 / 14 Sura in TI, My gears are somewhat decent...

Lion Model Hat

+4 Diabolus Robe of Ares

+5 Double malicious Cargo Mace

Platinum Shield

+4 Immune Heroic Backpack

Variant Shoes

Ring of flame / Res

Str 81+15 

Agi 1

Vit 74+3

Int 53+12

Dex 60+12

Luk 20+??

Im currently going for FLASH(thx) Combo build.

Id love for some input. Maybe Equipment changes.

Anything to help me level up the fastest way possible.

**** Main Question is what job level should i get to before i leave the first TI and get to the second one? *** 

Thanksss!! 

Edited by BCasella25, 21 June 2015 - 03:39 PM.

#2 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:05 PM

suras don't really need any job levels for mid ti, since all they do is ms or snap.

#3 BCasella25

BCasella25

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:37 PM

Do you think my equips are good enough to go to mid ti? Should i just go there ASAP? so i can start lvling my base again?

Also any changes i should make on my equips / stats? Is going FC build a bad idea? Im just looking for the best way to level before i go mvp at a higher lvl.

Edited by BCasella25, 21 June 2015 - 03:38 PM.

#4 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:37 PM

You don't mean FLASH Combo?

Anyway...following ka10's advice (if you browse through the Aco subforum you'll see he's the one giving the most advice) at job level 25 you should have something like: this

You then work your way up to RD level 10 and pick Cursed Circle and Windmill for more mob control.

Concerning your gears I think they're fine, just try to get the HBP to +7 at least (if you could +9 it, it would be wonderful) so you get the bonuses and it's time to consider building up your reduction gears if you haven't already (Elemental Armors/Robes and a set of Racial carded Shields -remember that Thara Frog is best into a Valk/Immune Shield while Alice card is best on a Valk for MVP- for the other cards you can use Bradium Shields, Stone or Round Bucklers)

Work in your VIT in order to get Stun immunity, also FC depends on both VIT (HP%) and STR, but HP gears are easier to come by. Once you're able to reach 120 either in STR or VIT without compromising other stats you can go for the corresponding Temporal Boots [1] (Nope, not the enchantable ones) and SnakeWorm Skin.  If you can, try to get a Medal of Honor (Aco) and a Firelock Card for the Boots once you +9 them.

As hotel stated, your role throughout TI will be either pull or tank, and the tools for that you already have them from your Champion days. CC and WM will help out with that, also try to get Gentle Touch-Energy Gain 3 to always have spheres and refresh your MS (it's actually a prereq for RD)...I personally also have GT-Cure in my build to get rid of abnormal statuses.

I think I had the same job levels as you do when I went into Mid TI for the first time, I'd say you're ready to try it. I'm currently 120/36 because I want to have at least RD 1 when I venture into High TI, but that is personal preference. Truth is, that given our role in TI parties Suras have more leeway regarding 'minimum' job levels (we pay it back with our many prereqs  :heh: )

I forgot, try to +7 your weapons at least too.  ka10 also recommends getting a Witch Pumpkin Hat+Alarm Mask to heal with pumpkins and that way you can use racial cards in your weapons.

Edited by Erydanos, 21 June 2015 - 03:45 PM.

#5 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:03 PM

^ pretty much that.

for gear the only thing you'll need for TIs are a proper racial reduction shield, immune garment and elemental armour if applicable. you can stick the cards in stone bucklers/glittering jackets so it's pretty cheap. although if you're going to ms you can tank without any gear at all.

#6 ArchieBunnie

ArchieBunnie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEast Pront

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:13 PM

If you have FC you can try killing Kobolds. Thara frog shield and snap pull + FC. Kobold map is usually mobby during Rachel spotlight. I'm sure you can get to lvl11x within an hour or two. By that time you can probably solo most of the Mid TIs. After mid, you can go scarabas or some of the High TIs

Sometimes manually combo'ed TC is > FC if your FC can't one shot the mobs. You might die a lot when you first using manual TC. But once you get the hang of it, nothing can stop you lol

With proper but non godly/mvp gears, sura can still solo pretty well. My sura did not join a single TI party at all and it only took me several days to go from 100 to 150 without BMX. It was even before FC came out :V

Edited by ArchieBunnie, 21 June 2015 - 08:18 PM.

#7 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 09:27 PM

yeah; but can also just cast FC twice (snap away to heal up momentarily before the 2nd FC) to avoid the %HP/SP loss from manual TC (which can be hard for those w/out much supplies to spend - having them zen+PA more often for SP might slow down their leveling speed)

but of course manual combo TC can be good vs scarabas specifically (if needed to 1-shot), since they do stone skin, probably making the 2nd FC unable to finish them off cleanly;

#8 BCasella25

BCasella25

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 03:25 PM

If you have FC you can try killing Kobolds. Thara frog shield and snap pull + FC. Kobold map is usually mobby during Rachel spotlight. I'm sure you can get to lvl11x within an hour or two. By that time you can probably solo most of the Mid TIs. After mid, you can go scarabas or some of the High TIs

Sometimes manually combo'ed TC is > FC if your FC can't one shot the mobs. You might die a lot when you first using manual TC. But once you get the hang of it, nothing can stop you lol

With proper but non godly/mvp gears, sura can still solo pretty well. My sura did not join a single TI party at all and it only took me several days to go from 100 to 150 without BMX. It was even before FC came out :V

So all id need is get any Thara Frog Shield, with my current equips. And id be able to kill Kobolds? The lvl 140+ Ones!?!? 

#9 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:56 PM

So all id need is get any Thara Frog Shield, with my current equips. And id be able to kill Kobolds? The lvl 140+ Ones!?!? 

No. These Kobolds: http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1135/

(The 140 ones are a guild dungeon mob)

And don't put a Thara Frog card on just any shield! D:

Thara Frog is best used either on a Valk Shield or a highly upgraded Immune Shield. I think your HBP will suffice for now (but really try to get it to +7 at least if you can)

#10 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:03 PM

you should also work on getting a glorious suit, it's the best pvm armour for flash combo leveling (bar a tao gunka card but i feel that's somewhat out of your budget). since you can convert eden merit badges to kvm badges it's pretty much free. medals of honour are pretty decent accessories you can get too with your merit badges.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users