BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:17 PM

With zerks becoming demi-gods and with the latest defilers obliterating anything and everything, could we get a preview of what is in store for turans to balance out the growing tide?

Defilers are making my 160% resist and 40K+hp look like a noob with a lollipop throwing stardust at them.  Zerks just sitting and spamming reflect like its a drug.    

I mean why even make AM last 30 seconds if I'm gonna die in 10?

Edited by BloodyHalo, 23 June 2015 - 03:22 PM.

#2 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 23 June 2015 - 04:32 PM

as you know , i am 3000 % agree with you here. and "fighting" for weeks  (and for years before last classes revamp) to save our classes :p_love:

waiting for infos and some great countermeasures too :p_swt:

#3 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:05 PM

Better bewbs (for females).

Suggestion (semi-serious): how about you actually delete the god damn race already and its "classes".

#4 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:10 AM

I mean why even make AM last 30 seconds if I'm gonna die in 10?

Ye, you right, let's nerf AM  :heh:

#5 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:17 AM

Better bewbs (for females).

Suggestion (semi-serious): how about you actually delete the god damn race already and its "classes".

no no no . c'mon ! you copy/paste too ! already said delete class thousand times ! :p_laugh:

and it's not really a matter of race : rad can still do good for toons "UP2ME" like fighting rads : combo hush/sleep with nice heals. same with tempest the "no limit SCAD" make them OP with sleep and large area aoes. and as you can see , not many people asking for upgrade of theses classes. the real problem is ever on PHYSIC classes . they solved it (and a bit too much) for bartuks , zerks are OP , WL i can't say for sure , not fighting them or playing them enough. Sins still work in progress i suppose too , but cumulated stun with soccer kick , stealing weapon , and moreover the ability to stealth and attack first during seven seconds make them still "playable". Turan PHYSIC have the lowest dps , and NO real OP skill to balance the fact and offer him a chance to win.

once again , yes as Kaz said , adamant could be deleted ( but no reason to delete it on the original class if zerks have it. seriously :p_omg: ) cause the commie will die anyway even with the 40% hp trash item from item mall blehblehbleh , cause no limit SCAD = damages impossible to tank even on a "full" LIMITED to 80% resist... :p_sick:

#6 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:13 AM

Any Dev reading this?

Everyone is waiting for this update.

#7 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:57 PM

Any Dev reading this?
Everyone is waiting for this update.

Reported!

Info will come as soon as possible!

#8 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:04 PM

Be patience guys, I waited 8 months for a 20 secs pet haha

Edited by Kazara, 24 June 2015 - 01:05 PM.

#9 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:02 AM

Be patience guys, I waited 8 months for a 20 secs pet haha

Waited 8 YEARS for gravity to stop ducking up my class.

#10 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:29 AM

Reported!

Info will come as soon as possible!

In other words not anytime soon. Est waiting time 3-4 months because now HELIUM is sole lead GM

#11 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:04 AM

Waited 8 YEARS for gravity to stop ducking up my class.

yup . almost same here. for commie when i was and for prot. honestly if you compare skills of theses classes with skills of others , moreover theses last months , you cry. :heh:

for prot : you are "so called tank" but as def as a cap , resist too , and block def is HARD to raise , with very few options to do it ( and  with the sacrifice of far better enchants you don't have slot to use anymore) maxing block % is ok . but same story , take room for better enchants.

no direct block on dedicated armors. (like on seamless 66 )

block buffs outdated comparing to current damages.

the so-called tank have to run behind lines against near EVERY enemies ( yeah not all , but not so far ) when he should "stand the ground" ( sorry not sure if i use the good words)

i am ok to lose to crowders. that has meaning. like a knight falling under "sorcerer malefic charm". but direct damages of any kind are not supposed to turn a tank to some thin paper dying in ten seconds , even with the most OP gear. and skills ignoring def for example as said by others is quite a nonsense if fast recastable and cumulating with OP SCAD and /or PBing

i didn't lost to a zerk who is not turning in pb yet. but still , that's not "fair" that my ability to tank depend much more from my gears too much specialized , when it come only from OP skills for others what benefit from a far better enchanted gear giving more things and doing it more "versatile".

for commie :

sure hush is cool. but one target , close range needed . c'mon. that's not the OPest thing you can see in game. or let's talk about  instant distance hush of rad and many others skills. just for example , gravity up in battle situation is a very long type of hush too. and not even talking about others type of crowds.

adamant . well zerk have a shorter version and much more goodies as OP skills. a far bigger amount of HP and DPS too. i think yes in one on one , a zerk MUST beat a commie , the same way he is not supposed to be able to kill a prot. but what i mean is that the main purpose of commie is dead : he can't hunt well casters. reason why they are even more rulers this last months. Zerk is a far more better caster hunter now. so commie class turn nonsense.

make them able to do their job again. like for prots. tks. ( and as you see , i don't ask for more dps and ability to kill. it's not the purpose of my class anyway . and i am very happy when i manage a 8-0 in battle without pb. for a prot it's like a 60-0 for a nuker :p_laugh:  )

:no1:

#12 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:09 AM

Well look, I mean prot is not really meant to kill things in pvp.

I love playing my prot as a support in pvp and people have commented that I do a pretty decent job keeping people alive. Compared to a rad, well its a hard comparison. Yes my heals are half that of my rad. However, the survival on my prot is WAY better, and the root remover is amazing esp vs a group of WLs.

Yes commie is absolute -_- in 1vmany situation even though he is supposed to be a beast.

1v1 commie vs zerk, I feel like the result should be a close match, when in reality zerk wins by a ridiculous amount.

same with 1v1 sin, should be a close match, yet a good sin keeps the commie in 4-10m range and bows him to death NP so again, commie is gimped.

would love to see commie buffed up.

he SHOULD be able to dash into 10+ players and survive at least 30 seconds AND be able to kill at least 2-4 people.

id love to see commie have a similar buff as JS bosses do, which allows 80% resist no matter the debuff.

maybe even a RAGE skill for 30 seconds, which gives him rage 1 - rage 7, every 5 seconds increasing rage level. (make sure rage adds scad too!)

#13 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:21 AM

Should be able to dash in a fully Group and also kill at least 2-4 people? And what are that people supposed to do, watch him while they die? That looks more zerk job.

#14 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:31 AM

Should be able to dash in a fully Group and also kill at least 2-4 people? And what are that people supposed to do, watch him while they die? That looks more zerk job.

hmm

well id say zerk should be able to dash into 5 people and kill 1 maybe 2

commander should definitely be able to survive longer than zerk

and no, people should be hitting that commander, but his hp shouldnt drop like a rock and not kill anything.

#15 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:04 PM

OK then, here is a little "correction".

Agreed, the "caster branch" of Turans, Radiants and Tempests, being CASTERS of course, still have some use, still are playable.

The "melee branch" of the race, is one of the greatest farces in years, Benny Hill would be proud to include them in a "special show".

• Defender: say what?
  • Protector: OK, so yeah, the real tank, sure. Clap, clap, and who give a rat's arse anymore if you can tank well? Most casters and of course serks just do it better than you, and pew pew 100 times more. Duh!
  • Commander: Trololol... Can't really tank well. Can't really dps any better. Can't really survive for the love of god. Can't really even fart straight. Why do you even have to exist these days? Ah, OK, maybe as a "Benny Hill clown" as stated earlier. C'mon, just put them / us out of their / our misery already.

That's about it really. You are most welcome to argue otherwise and offer some proof if there is any. Apart from any "sentimental nostalgia", because I am already full of it.

#16 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:57 PM

Tempest still playable? I know some that are extremely OP xD

#17 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:26 AM

Tempest is, but still needs some work... OP comes from gears... Any class all +30 is OP.

Make the slow effect from Lightning Restraint "seperate" from damage. Any mob immune to slow is immune to LR Damage, which is most of the higher end mobs and Boss...

Remove the DNA from Instant Transport, make it "instant" without DNA, but put a long cool down on it.

Charged Bolt Multi Target?

Elec Bolt Should be Instant Cast

Improve the Magic Shield Block Skill (useless now) to increase Block and % of Block.

All this and more was listed many many times before.....

#18 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:48 AM

Should a defi be able to charge in and kill 8-10 people?  And hes a caster...Zerks should kill 1 or 2 max before dropping or running, if they wanted to play an aoe class mystic is prefect for that as we all know.

#19 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:51 AM

Tempest is, but still needs some work... OP comes from gears... Any class all +30 is OP.

*Commi Raises Hand in objection*

#20 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:03 AM

Should a defi be able to charge in and kill 8-10 people?  And hes a caster...Zerks should kill 1 or 2 max before dropping or running, if they wanted to play an aoe class mystic is prefect for that as we all know.

defi shouldn't be charging anywhere, but yes a properly placed Trap SHOULD indeed wreck all the players caught in it.

hold on hold on. can you beat a caster 1v1? No precasted totems, and no manatank rads (which btw, I think my nova rad can regen MP faster than you do dmg lol)

#21 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:08 AM

No, it shouldn't.

I think they should nerf defiler, that doesn't mean now commander must get SUPER-OP only because defi/zerk are OP, I think everyone want balance.

#22 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:27 PM

defi shouldn't be charging anywhere, but yes a properly placed Trap SHOULD indeed wreck all the players caught in it.

hold on hold on. can you beat a caster 1v1? No precasted totems, and no manatank rads (which btw, I think my nova rad can regen MP faster than you do dmg lol)

Depends on if FS Misses, if so, totally screwed in 1v1

No, it shouldn't.

I think they should nerf defiler, that doesn't mean now commander must get SUPER-OP only because defi/zerk are OP, I think everyone want balance.

I don't wanna be super op, but to be playable in groups with the right skills we wouldnt even have to be.

#23 petruz

petruz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • Server:NewHammerine

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:14 AM

Defi have been rather same OP-ness over the years i think, but since commies (anti-casters) are few in number and AC now

both adds heal AND does double dmg.. well yeah xD

#24 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:43 AM

Nerf them all and done!

This is slowly going down,

first: Class Update 1 per year.

New weapons: Not real stats

[Visual bug and apologize from dev] that's all we'll get and Good day

#25 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:48 AM

Well look, I mean prot is not really meant to kill things in pvp.

I love playing my prot as a support in pvp and people have commented that I do a pretty decent job keeping people alive. Compared to a rad, well its a hard comparison. Yes my heals are half that of my rad. However, the survival on my prot is WAY better, and the root remover is amazing esp vs a group of WLs.

Yes commie is absolute -_- in 1vmany situation even though he is supposed to be a beast.

1v1 commie vs zerk, I feel like the result should be a close match, when in reality zerk wins by a ridiculous amount.

same with 1v1 sin, should be a close match, yet a good sin keeps the commie in 4-10m range and bows him to death NP so again, commie is gimped.

would love to see commie buffed up.

he SHOULD be able to dash into 10+ players and survive at least 30 seconds AND be able to kill at least 2-4 people.

id love to see commie have a similar buff as JS bosses do, which allows 80% resist no matter the debuff.

maybe even a RAGE skill for 30 seconds, which gives him rage 1 - rage 7, every 5 seconds increasing rage level. (make sure rage adds scad too!)

yeah it's the way i play it too of course.  making kills is not the objective. just unlucky guys taken in the "intercourse" (? not sure i use that term right) isolated people, sins attacking teammates in back close to me etc. restraint rescission , broken morale , def buff and heals help well. usually a team can't complain about having me inside (usually ! :heh: - not like with this noob domi i know , won't tell his name :p_laugh:- )

yes , he should be able to SURVIVE and get out. but yes maybe not killing 4 people if you consider everybody being "+30" now. cause yeah he have to be more tanky than a zerk , but he have too have less damage too to conclude a fight against a zerk like Apo , Bloody and me said it : slight defeat. Even if humans have selfish tendency and will to be loved and looked at like a rock star , we must each time not think to personal glory for our toons, but more about teamwork. from there come the "glory" , a job well done on a toon well managed. As a COMMANDER , like Defi with a well managed Terms of Service you should be able to bring a strategic advantage to your team. And that the reason why they have to survive longer in middle of damages : to remain a problem or potential threat to foe team , and a possible decoy that make they don't pay attention to the defi casting Terms of Service in their back. that kind of thing :p_love:  not only about "kill , kill , kill"

hmm

well id say zerk should be able to dash into 5 people and kill 1 maybe 2

commander should definitely be able to survive longer than zerk

and no, people should be hitting that commander, but his hp shouldnt drop like a rock and not kill anything.

as said above.

OK then, here is a little "correction".

Agreed, the "caster branch" of Turans, Radiants and Tempests, being CASTERS of course, still have some use, still are playable.

The "melee branch" of the race, is one of the greatest farces in years, Benny Hill would be proud to include them in a "special show".

• Defender: say what?
  • Protector: OK, so yeah, the real tank, sure. Clap, clap, and who give a rat's arse anymore if you can tank well? Most casters and of course serks just do it better than you, and pew pew 100 times more. Duh!
  • Commander: Trololol... Can't really tank well. Can't really dps any better. Can't really survive for the love of god. Can't really even fart straight. Why do you even have to exist these days? Ah, OK, maybe as a "Benny Hill clown" as stated earlier. C'mon, just put them / us out of their / our misery already.

That's about it really. You are most welcome to argue otherwise and offer some proof if there is any. Apart from any "sentimental nostalgia", because I am already full of it.

well man , i won't add anything again as you said pretty much like me , again :p_angel:

Tempest still playable? I know some that are extremely OP xD

yes

Make the slow effect from Lightning Restraint "seperate" from damage. Any mob immune to slow is immune to LR Damage, which is most of the higher end mobs and Boss...

Remove the DNA from Instant Transport, make it "instant" without DNA, but put a long cool down on it.

Charged Bolt Multi Target?

Elec Bolt Should be Instant Cast

Improve the Magic Shield Block Skill (useless now) to increase Block and % of Block.

All this and more was listed many many times before.....

yes and no. depend what is in your "+30" too we all admit than full carus heart is not quite the same than full ion mine short range def , eh eh but yeah some things remains problematic on tempests : they are lag maker. teleport is bugged : trying it on nova you finish behind wall in alternative dimension and hard to get out. and as you said two skills with slow useless on many mobs for farm/grind.

i am not really ok with more block tho... now i even see zerlks with shields (was already some WL trying some years ago)  and i don't like it. shield is prot and commie toy. Or then give me two handed weapon mastery that add block as a specific passive skill :heh:

prots too. whatever being +30 (with good things) fast death. no countermeasure. and yeah defis are so sure of themselves now that SOME "ALMOST" charge ahead without even trying to hide. like we shall do (but we have to run more back lines now ah ah ah ) but with a big crowd we don't have and an OP dps we can't only dream of :heh: and i really think neither bloody , Apo nor me wish to make it the most OP classes. Just classes able to do their work and at last AS GOOD AS defis , zerks and elems :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users