A.B/S.C and or corrections about auto cast stacking - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

A.B/S.C and or corrections about auto cast stacking

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:01 PM

I got a double blazing +7 judgement mace.  How come when I combine it with ring of flame lord it doesn't cancel fireball.  I end up getting lots more fireballs ??  I thought it would disable it.  Also when on my  shadow chaser in ice dungeon he has the wind gust bow and thunderbolt glove and thunderbolt advanced safety ring and I end up casting JT almost as much as wind gust.  Is it fluke the cards are cheap enough to test.  Also I know that when my battle bishop wears Full acolyte card set.  I am mainly in nameless with undead killer shoes and costume goggles for a sweet 45% xp bonus :)  

+7 Shrine maiden hat of wisdom

Isilla mini glasses

Peace pipe

+9 Silentium Judgement Mace of the Soul   ( Fur seal + Little Fatum)  No more Z.Slaughter Sonic blow

+5 Rejuvenating Valk Shield

+4 Blessed Orleans gown

+7 immune valk  (Who needs vit)

+7 undead killer shoes

alchemy glove of chance (cookie card)

and Ring of resonance

I've been mobbed and my hp stays full I practically spam auto heal lvl 10. It seems to be around 10% chance when attacking or attacked.  Have any other Crusaders or Bishops tested this?

So im pretty sure that skills can be stacked just not sure if its cause I always de-equip/re-equip my alchemy glove b4 I change maps and relog.  I never have the last thing I put on something I am auto-casting with on more than one piece of gear. 

Also my main question was I heard some cards like Dark Priest and Banaspaty can activate magic attacks is this true don't want to wreck a good mace if I don't have to.  It sounds like a super juicy treat for Necromancers.

#2 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:02 PM

Allow robe of afflection to cast lex when healing undead.  Auto renevato on AB is silly i mean auto TU 3 would be ok but they can set up gear for that anyways.  Limiting them to 1 hat is a lil cruel when the shrine maiden plus 7 is a must.  Heals lvl 10 on both magic and physical attacks.

For shadow chaser something nice cause of the thief card set still not fixed.  Ive died lots cause of it so how about when I use a clip of thunder.  Windghost card.  and I intimidate JT 10.  Let me auto cast lvl 5 with that clip please.  Kinda like a 1/2 level learned penalty since we don't truly have skill.

#3 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:15 AM

There's a 100% easy reason but for every 2 new beginners later they can make a second char and switch turns supporting and get use to basic mechanics.  Having a friend who can heal warp and help u quest and mvp and hunt for gears u each want.    This is my take on priest  I will list basic pretty darn cheap setup that is way OP

Hat

upper hat 

Tripple  porring,  Sheep hat, Filr hat,  or a model hat i like cubic lion hat it's delicious (22+8) mil it's worth it trust me.

mid hat

I also love greed sunnies 20 mil check on ragial  ,

Lower  hats

Are personal choice,  I like 3% reduction for highest span monster on your farming map.  Dying is for MVPing I wanna live :)  CD in mouth will single cast 1 -2 monsters while 10 mob to death

weapon (when I solo i always Aco card set it's more xp :)  Hint get undead/demon killer shoes for extra 10% ,  costume gogles for an extra 30 and nice 45% total.  ALmost vip but not quite.  farming will be slower without for sure

Arch Wand [2] +4  (Fur seal must,  than i like lady solace)

My fav weapon is ghetto fabulous I made 

XP focus undead/demon maps

+7 Lunagaliko [3]  (Fur Seal, Lady Solace or mutant dragon and, little fatum you can make a few sets and have alot of fun )

I have like 10 shields and it's only cause ours are cheap

If you so new that trans class is a big question.  300 KP immune rejuvinating might be one of best shields possible for um any one.

Or 

plain old buckler [1]  but get a peach tree first

My Ghetto fabulous shield ( Must be trans )

Rejuvinating thorny buckler.  I have bison horn with wraith card and i giggle all day

Later valk /thorny/cranial is must for highest lvl

This is where things get awesome and cheap the rest of gear is considered free by even mid class standards within 6 months you should have it and your own custom mixes

For guarment 2 options 

The best muffer and shoe set are new anyone can wear and they cost less than arbys.

Get giant face worm or musika put wander card in it.  just read their description and follow ur heart.

shoes variant are cheep and good for newbies.  I made +7 undead killer shoes forever ago and cost me less than a reset stone.

Get a lesser ring now u auto tp and move its scary yes but i dont bot not worth it i.  I might look like it but never to.

clip or bison horn if you trans and have ur rejuvinating thorny.  or just put a wraith card in a belt.

And save all those boxes for MVP, or PVP, or even just to save SP.  Also save every empty bottle till you hit a few K.  I keep 250 holy waters avail at all times and always share with ur friends.  Lets make this virtual world fun and a lil nicer than it can get outside.

Harpy card in a cheap giant faceworm [1]  or my fav is actually wanderer if you get too big a mob you will teleport away with just 1-2 monsters.  auto fwing when needed while afking

Your shield should be a naga if you cant afford the 200KP for sheep hat (if you can its all u KP you will ever spend)

Get a preach tree card and put it in. It stacks so many things you will heal when you reflect damage lvl 10 of the time. reflect back on them a bunch and combo is 2.5 mil for it

Get a good face worm and temporal boots now is time even variants i ignore .

I went for Temporal int [1]  I going plus 7 and hoping we can enchant later if not im saving it for dark lord.  (He hasn't proposed yet but ill just sit next to him 24/7 one day and his essence will be mine)

Get a lesser ring.  400k  people aree silly should be like 3 mil.  

First u want to reflect what u can start with physical damage. 

Filr hat = 1%  

Sheep hat =5%

Naga  =  best for mid class

thorny =  same is amazing with enchanted peach tree 

#4 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:26 AM

Quick tip 

Int is good if you like AOE magic auto cast and it's a good chunk of ur GC damage.

VIt is good if you like to afk.  Keep and Luck high for resistances.

I just finished maxing above stats now gonna try 77 base str to see if the lunagaliko can Grand Stun Cross.

#5 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:22 AM

i dont see class with limited aoe killing skill is worthy to be first char. i would recommend aoe class so they can kill a lot of enemies in one blow, get more loots, get money faster and make decent money to buy things for your second char.

Edited by fuyukikun, 26 June 2015 - 04:26 AM.

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:52 AM

and how much is this going to cost exactly? for your first char you want a class that is relatively cheap to gear up and can make you money. a battle AB doesn't seem to fit either category.

#7 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:00 AM

That's just gear  I left out the stats part and the skill part because there's more than enough info of that and stat and we get at least one free reset and many as we want b4 99.

ME for AOE

Mines Kills everything from necromancer to wander furious without breaking a sweat.  my ado one shots every and abby.   So every day it's  Eden floor 2 reno kill rays finish.  Than go mob in my own instance dungeon thank you trial of heroes 2.  Lol i get enough gray shards that I wont have to pay for anything gray  and it just happens to totally stack well with my GC because the less damage it does to me the more I get back from the heal 10 when its sets off my ROR/ or Shrine hat. 

If you think every build fits in a box.  Please don't play a shadow chaser you would never appreciate how fun questing with them is. 

#8 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:02 AM

I have nothing against scs or battle ABs. just saying it shouldn't be recommended as the first class for beginners.

#9 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:15 AM

ME is very limited, your only monsters to hunt just demons and undeads. most of them drops crappy loot and yields low amount of zeny

#10 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:22 AM

If your first character is a bishop, it should be full support.

#11 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:44 AM

ranger cost less, and they can do better.

#12 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:13 AM

Then you'll hit a wall at 150 when you're constantly dieing to thunder storm and getting kicked from the party.

#13 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:38 PM

Maybe it's the (lack of?) formatting of the post but I don't see what it's trying to get at.

It would maybe be better broken down into sections:

1) Why choose priest over other classes as first character
2) Why choose certain builds over others and the pros and cons of each
3) High vs low budget gears, and how they outperform eden

BTW, Harpy Card reduces formless monsters and not neutral damage based on certain tests some experts have done.

#14 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:56 PM

Then you'll hit a wall at 150 when you're constantly dieing to thunder storm and getting kicked from the party.

Better than never reaching 150 at all.

#15 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:33 PM

Fine working on my essay I have a lot to say.  Quick question how do I post a picture it would say 1000's of words.

Or where can I upload pics for community so I can link them.

#16 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:59 PM

use imgur.com for easy image uploading :D

#17 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:51 PM

5 Second history info.

I have been off and on since beta.  Just rejoined March this year and was playing my ASS Shadow Chaser.

Started as Fifth Element on chaos,  and would WOE mostly on Sixth Element pure trapper shockwave style.

Im going to start coining some terms if you see them they are not derogatory. 

My favourite is  

Skonz or Skonzed is pural.

It is So +KO + owns or was owned.

And I'm taking Baby Bens Outside Box build as its name

#18 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

Im half way through gears and will finish my essay by tomorrow lets say after WOE.  I will be right outside upgrade shot with equipment showing and chat window for questions.  My job is so borring I am going to live outside the box online.

If you curious about my stats just ask me.  

#19 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:00 PM

Shot should be store.  Also If the KP required gear is best im including it.  I think everyone should find way to keep this game going it can be a lot of fun.  Hint wraith cards are good.  knocker ones too.  I think dryad but not 100%

#20 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:15 PM

ok

#21 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 07:15 PM

what did i just read.

#22 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:26 PM

I know for sure some of these are English words

#23 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:30 PM

What were you hoping to read?

Do you have any of the above classes or opinions on them and how to play their baby version?? We need variables to work with but ill move on.

IF you got bored like me and had more time than zenny. You might think outside the box. I have lived in the Me box and Int/vi Support box before.

Totally go Support or ME Baby Priest I would love to party with either. "Just cause i'm a baby doesn't mean I dont like a good challenge"

I found Baby chars make u smile more. Kill Carats and shout "Yay I love ice cream" or Yay I love candy if you feel like it.

My main goal is To see ragnarok as a baby again where anything is possible and there's adventures candy and a Toy Factory :)

Here is my aco skills listed

I will talk more about gears after I finish his budget set its called "Soo ghetto yet pretty fabulous"
I use the traditional Baby modifier for all skills and gears. It works with how much zenny spent - how much xp you gained multiplied by fun.

His Aco Skills

Baby Bens out of the box Build.

He's a free spirit and assumes you probably are too.

His skills at 175 may be reset he recommends saving them.
He says a build should support your innner "child" and wishes by you hunting for your gear as much as reasonable.
He doesn't like to over pay for something he can do himself with a bit of effort. He say's that way you can focus on your fav monsters and surprise the card right out of them.

He dislikes orcs, zombies, and demons most of all.

His goal is to put a smile on Dark Lords face and haved him sealed into his shoes where he can rest.

Baby Ben says Gear will be shown in 3 levels. ( Baby's Cant Trans. So its modifier is 2x Silly, 1.5X fun. At least 2x harder if you not in top 33%)

Level 1. Your not rich but you can still atleast have fun and do well and his first build is all about getting the most bang for your bubbles.

Ghetto Fabulous (His gear will be fun/cost focused)

Lvl 2
Money maker I ( His fav low to semi high money making gear. He wants to have a baby super novice brother or sister to suprise with gift boxes )

Aco Skills

Ruwatch

Heal 10

Aqua Benedicta

Divine protection 5

Holy light

Teleport 2

Increase agi 10 (Angelus 10 and agi 5 maybe better but I was stuck for 9 months in a box and I'm a bigger baby now for it.)

Warp Portal all the way to Pneuma. (Non vip warps are no fun. Air ship sends me more to where I am from than where I am going.)

That was it for his Aco skills.

Look forward to welcoming more new members.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 June 2015 - 07:18 AM.
Merged double post.

#24 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:33 PM

I found Baby chars make u smile more.  Kill Carats and shout "Yay I love ice cream"  or Yay I love candy if you feel like it.

http://i.imgur.com/fE6hw9R.gifv

#25 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:36 PM

Sorry for double post it was really slow after i hit button waited 30 sec and hit again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users