A.B/S.C and or corrections about auto cast stacking - Page 2 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

A.B/S.C and or corrections about auto cast stacking

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#26 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:30 AM

To all Priest/Crusaders.  Just finished his gear Baby Ben is in Pronteras armor/weapon upgrade shop on couch.  His gear is available to see from new to old players feel free to check it out and I welcome all suggestions/tweaks. 

Is low end gear done well.

#27 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:40 AM

Baby Bishop Ben's Outside the box budget to bubble gum build.

Priest skills

Kyrie Eleison lvl 5

Mag lvl 3

Status Recovery lvl 1

Imposito lvl 5

Sanctuary lvl 10

Gloria lvl 5

Aspersio lvl 5

B.S.S lvl 5

Mace Mastery lvl 10

Getting your Gear and Card sets through effort and patience.

I chose my personal classic favourite weapon.

Mace [4]   It's very old school as most of the higher end players ignore these as not worth picking up.

You should aim for 25 and if your really patient 50-100 and saved as many as possible i hope you hit  +9, or +10.  

I refine using the all of them to plus 7  write down how many u have. 

Try to upgrade rest to 8 probably about 50-70% of original if you a bit lucky.

Write down how much you lost

Than go for 10.

Cards I chose [Fur Seal Card,  Mummy Card, Lady Solace card, and Mutant dragonoid.  If you have extra maces feel free to charge the cheaper weapon cards

maero of thanatos comes to bell.  Having dec agi without wasting sp as acolyte would be pretty sweet.  This card is it's 900,000z which is not bad for a

game where Cards get pricey.  

Mummy card.  Kill mummys and get one.  If you dont get lucky swap other cards u may have already aquired or sell the loot. 

This will really work together with your Fur seal,  30+ hit means you wont miss much at all without having to spend lots in dex.  

So now that you got your card sets out.  Try to get a plus 5 buckler slotted something you can equip thats not that expensive.

I liked my +5 horn buckler was my first one cause i found card so long ago.  Buckler cost under 100,000 with elu and card its like 225,000K on Ragial.

Now later when u have to kill archers there will be a few comming your way.

THey can be dealt with a little better.

The Lady solace is a Priest class only Card and you know how many priest want to cast Grand Cross 5.  NOt many probably me and a few others tops.

I figure hey ur support try reflecting damage and put a lady solace and fur seal in that Arch wand (That was a tip)  You wont have to change much but

if you can reflect damage that counts as an attack to Lady solace. 5% of time you gonna get stung while your enemies die.  Fair trade in my opinion and 

if a GC Baby aco isn't cute come on :P/

The mutant dragonoid is a min boss card.  By no means easy to get but also by no means impossibe.  Others prefer Bloody Knight card for lvl 1 Meteor storm and stun.

BUt I like a Lunagaliko +7-10 for that .  It stuns,  its cheap.  So cheap.  And if you over upgrade it increases both your magic and physical strength.

You wont have much SP without any regen skills. Bless is just not enough.

Carry some pots too Use SP to tide u and your friends through easy times.  Save pots for the Furious/glowing ones with 3-7x the hp.

For your hat you gonna want to hunt evil druids or sohees to get a card slot avail.  Look on ragial anytime Rideword cards 400,000 zenny.  Thats totally fair

If you get evil druid card thats 1-2 mil.  

Try get really cheap shoes +4 eggrya Shoes i had from lvl 40 to about 85 and i still use them today 230% with Magnificat.  My baby does burn sp quick but 

its challenging to manage.  

For your muffler kill sohee until you get musika.  It's my new favourite thing.  I want aa few one with harpy card first 300,000z right now and -15% netural reduction

Raydric card is 40 mil for 5% more.  So cost to zenny/ damage ration - 39.5 million in pots lol i dont think u need raydric.  

Acessory

Earings are cheap and clips are fun try getting some.  LIke smokie yay hide.  My fav is bongun.  We can kill bongun and belts are free.

Its great for keeping a guy or 2 off you when ur mobbed.  If you want to try auto casting save up for things like Gazeti 2 mil or wind ghost 2 mil.

They give u good spells for fun you heal and wack/coldbolt/jupiter thunder.  I pretend im a baby sailer jupiter scout when my thunder goes off and than say crasshhh.

Did i mention cards i like that we can get ourselves.

Bongun :) belt that casts bash and pushes enemy away 5 spaces.

Wraith :) put in slot rosary when u 90 or clip.  You get giggle boxes  "Baby giggle gives u 8% hp and you get cursed"  its great to use right b4 you 

are going to bless you or friend anyways.

I love wind ghost card  Goes great in silversmith bracelet  or put a cookie card in silversmith bracelet and bongun/wind ghost in other.

Cookie cards can definitely be got yourself or bought alone practically useless.  Just too lil luck and holy light I never used my auto cold bolt or JT

Did much more against water or neutral monsters.

Now the enchanted peach tree card which we want is lvl 90 monster but guess what hes ranged.  You have pnuema and a horn guard.  Make friends and get at least one

I like them alot so I have 3.  They go great in naga shield cause its only a few 200,000 K until recently.  If i caused it to go up im sorry its hard monster to fight and get

but it will bring the price up by a bit and thorny price down to where it should be.  THorny is more reliable.  Get another cookie card and put it in bison horn. when you can.

Now go hunt 2 undeads for 2 more cards that will make your day equisite.

Get an Ancient mummy card  (When worn in shield and your mace has mummy card)  Mine does  yours can too.  You auto cast SIgnum cru and reduce all their 

defense.  Also you have 5 free skill points thank you bless and agi 10 :).  Put the ancient mummy in same type of shield as your peach tree.  Trust me

1 button and you can switch on the fly.  If undeads are hitting you switch to the ancient mummy till Signum Crux activates.  Than switch to Peach tree

Click on that undead monster and watch your heal go back up.  You will thank yourself for your patience.

#28 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:01 AM

http://i.imgur.com/fE6hw9R.gifv

wow they definitely don't make ice cream servers like they used to.

#29 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:48 PM

HI This is baby ben's 3rd update in series.

If you Already not with the flow of things please your guild needs you in the box room.  I hope you get a bubble gum out of it at the least.

Cherries our favourite flavour. I am from Canada so spelling might be a little different.

Baby's only from now please just out of respect we want to suprise you for mothers/fathers day.  

If you Already not with the flow of things please your guild needs you in the box room.  I hope you get a bubble gum out of it at the least.

I'll even sanc 10 slave with my 100k holy stick and outheal da big boys.  Not that they cant too but they got things ben just didn't think were fresh.

He says Size does matter and bigger isn't always better.

Baby characters are not just some silly fabulously cute gimmick.  Do you Think the artist who developed this game was all about being in a box.

Were about pushing our size to the limit.  We just do things backwards.  You don't worry to those who say we all wrong.  Were babies we get to see our

parents mistakes.  It's like free hindight.  :) Baby sages may be Bens next recommended char he not sure.  He does want a Monk Brother "He already has

a nick name for him.  Jason Stapos.  :)   he's tougher quicker and cuter than ever :).

Ben Now has one rule mix it up.  His tip. He was ME like his big brother.  Was so fast he helped others 99.  

Hit 99 fast lets not say how. Baby's dont race or pvp to win we do everything to suprise and make others giggle.

This game can get borring frustrating and then add visual lag u can die easy.

Might as well laugh.  Ben learns from his death now thats Transcendence :) Same way twice for same reason hasn't happened.

I used One x3 manual.  Right at 96 after completing Geffen 81-101 use it then collext pure base if vip from boards.

At 99 you are not an Arch Bishop you are called Baby Bishop

IF you want to MVP or WOE you can but have fun don't go in thinking you have to win. Thats how heart attacks happen.

We are far to young for stress, calories or worrrying about how much candy we can eat at the toy factory.

Or how many carats ice creams till u feeze.  Ben avg 3 he loves ice cream.

I am all about helping out when needed.  Its hard I was confused at first I tried going ME baby priest and have the cutest screens.  He Meteor stormed

and ME those devis thank you lion model hat.  Pricy but hey it can take a mimic card for getting the good stuff.  Wraith card is ME priest best friend.

You know how strong ME really is 8840 per hit to the Marionettes or Darkpriest didn't matter.

Baby Ben did thatlvl 87 with 80 baby int a holy stick is 99k  and i think i used it with spirit ring and phen.

The guide he designed was if he had the power of hindsight and fun was his goal.  His parents were old skool its like Good rock it just works for some.

We our more ecletic.  We like everything when done right.

Heres his money maker setup.  Most gear is aco class if possible so other classes can't shaft us.

Baby Ben says he would like to curse you .  ONly babies get to know why.

If you curious please dont share our secrets try them first :).  

He says buy right now babies only please or i hope Karma pops your bubblegum

Cornus cards  x 3

Orleans Server x 1 or 2 im going 2

Thorny BUckler x 1

Paladin shield

fruz card

Cat o 9 card

chepet card

Lady Solace card

Banastapy card

Red Eeruma or Magnolia

Wraith Dead card

DEa staff asap 4 chepet card or lady solace

zombie master card.  I got 5 in storage for any 5 babies that need.

Bens FAV hangout geffen fountain.  He isn't afraid of the dark.  He's got Holy light and ruwatch.

Thats it for shields Ben says hellp others post or tell only other babies about our ability to get good deals.a setup that makes him go wow.

Shoes eggy shoes.   3 good options also.  

Good all class gear he says get asap.

Bison horns 10  just do it :)   were different best accessory mine has Greatest General card. Baby tip u want 3 or 4. GG cards.

Is for lending to your baby chasers I read they maybe able to take our spheres and OCccult or gfist while whe BUff them Holy Time style.

XYX

Alll baby aco classes with  Baby bishop in middle.  Wear Dea staff with chepet. your job is toheal the guys to your right and lefft.

B.S.S  everyone you think needs it.  I think everyone who isn't nice to my friends fits that description   My cornus card gets warmed up.

Its in a plus 7 naga want 11 with sheep hat.  THts 30% reflect.  Hi u know Orc Lord is ok u can have his card.  My Robe of gray loves wraith dead

, Shrine maiden with Grand peco peco is my craziest hat idea.  Glora in Grand Peco Peco is pty wide.  U buff your friends for free.  and often :)

Middle baby Ben  Cast B.S.S  Aspersio enemy :) use gray armor and auto heal gears.

They wack ur hp full.  heal ur friends outside and u get full sp.

This is bens idea.

orc skeleton is his next goal babies buy all of em if u can.  sell them fair value.  whatever the most expensive demi card x 10 of that.

GIggles and tickles out

#30 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:51 PM

Also to any non babies who do this stuff.  I just say first stealing from a baby.  Tsk tsk

I hope your mom is treated better or your not the type of person i want in my if i had a guild.

If you want to try it try baby.  its harder for reason  the artists don't live in a box it's insulting when you turn their amazing art

into mundaness.

XOXOOXOX

#31 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:38 PM

Pre-Update 4

For people who are about the wrong numberz zenny and valor badges or something   It's called Greed ben knows only hats or rings get to be greedy.

Tripple porring hat is a lil squigly guy cuter than me. Totally allowed to be greedy.  Id still giggle.  Lesser rings just like the baby version of his big brother

all 3 are good u should have the three.

This game is all about Devi hero back pack style.  50% more neutral resistance but rest got u down.

Baby devi card in muffler.

-20% less from holy baby only

Babys Jackie Chan punch SkOWnz style.  

20% more damage to holy

With fist punch demons out 20 % more damage for punches stacked.

2 new Baby ideas.

Jackie S.Chanz   S for shadow Cha for chaser. Baby chaser i believe is the funnest char.

I think its fun lvl would be absolute top.

Hardest char for sure to play

-25% sp over normal

200% sp required 140 with Stainer and rogue set in odins/ule its -30% sp use.

U have a Pharoe card and trust me it doesn't matter on my trans chaser.

I love all skiills i cant auto one.  So i do every monster gets its own I Skonz u copmbo.

Ice TItans its Blastmine.  they die in 1.  Haha chaser hunter traps are good for elemental 1 shotting

Claymores stings for 20k.  Lucos + Landmine = WOV  Baby joke  baby ranger Matt loves WOV he loves all craft materials.

Lighter than arrows.  Did u know Matt a baby ranger Ben's friend saved up 2000 Zargons.  Y  = 100,000 silver arrows

Best weight / arrow esp for baby.

Matt doesn't get alot of time but he's a Baby Ranger with Arrow Storm,  and Aimed bolt.  Elemental shifting traps and all the hunter ones.

He wanted to be chasers friend.

Last but not least two baby aco skills. 

Holy Nap time.

In Bacilla u can bring it back kinda like our parents got our backs style.  UP HP / SP restore  allow everyone inside to get holy property.

Give wiz or warlock or sage  an element or opposite if you feel one is too OP

Also Ben's Secret Holy Time out :(

Baby only  we need a guild b4 i give those ideas to anyone.

#32 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:40 PM

Pre-Update 4

For people who are about the wrong numberz zenny and valor badges or something   It's called Greed ben knows only hats or rings get to be greedy.

Tripple porring hat is a lil squigly guy cuter than me. Totally allowed to be greedy.  Id still giggle.  Lesser rings just like the baby version of his big brother

all 3 are good u should have the three.

This game is all about Devi hero back pack style.  50% more neutral resistance but rest got u down.

Baby devi card in muffler.

-20% less from holy baby only

Babys Jackie Chan punch SkOWnz style.  

20% more damage to holy

With fist punch demons out 20 % more damage for punches stacked.

2 new Baby ideas.

Jackie S.Chanz   S for shadow Cha for chaser. Baby chaser i believe is the funnest char.

I think its fun lvl would be absolute top.

Hardest char for sure to play

-25% sp over normal

200% sp required 140 with Stainer and rogue set in odins/ule its -30% sp use.

U have a Pharoe card and trust me it doesn't matter on my trans chaser.

I love all skiills i cant auto one.  So i do every monster gets its own I Skonz u copmbo.

Ice TItans its Blastmine.  they die in 1.  Haha chaser hunter traps are good for elemental 1 shotting

Claymores stings for 20k.  Lucos + Landmine = WOV  Baby joke  baby ranger Matt loves WOV he loves all craft materials.

Lighter than arrows.  Did u know Matt a baby ranger Ben's friend saved up 2000 Zargons.  Y  = 100,000 silver arrows

Best weight / arrow esp for baby.

Matt doesn't get alot of time but he's a Baby Ranger with Arrow Storm,  and Aimed bolt.  Elemental shifting traps and all the hunter ones.

He wanted to be chasers friend.

Last but not least two baby aco skills. 

Holy Nap time.

In Bacilla u can bring it back kinda like our parents got our backs style.  UP HP / SP restore  allow everyone inside to get holy property.

Give wiz or warlock or sage  an element or opposite if you feel one is too OP

Also Ben's Secret Holy Time out :(

Baby only  we need a guild b4 i give those ideas to anyone.

#33 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:42 PM

Sorry error was jackie chan is meant to punch holy no aspersio required he's jackie Chan

#34 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:44 PM

Planet ragnarok has returned

#35 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:49 PM

In my statement about us charging 10x is not in no means meant to say we want to stiff non aco types.  Its more u can have ur cranial ray box combo any day but let us think our way and don't stiff us for it.  We have handicaps we dont need market ones

#36 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:52 PM

For lets say aco card set or theiif one.  If possible remove auto snatch.  Its more useful to Ben in Musika than ever will be to chaser.  Though Free ME is nice  + High heal aspersio or i heard chasers u can learn b.s.s and aspersio  u dont need to just strip people.  We play PG

Aco should set price or in the market forum have  price looked for their.  So its not just Joe vs Shmoe's opinion.  I think a ray should be 10 mil.

I guess im way ouf the box. Cornus card atleast 1  

#37 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

Prove them over upgraded naga u can spend as much as valk shield its still good but only for cornus card.  And we are up for a real comparison.  He says times change even he might later save your status and skill resets if you can.  

He says Naga is the perfect budget +4 to bubble gum +11 shield.  

Get urself a Sheep hat if possible or your own build last thing we need is clones.  That's how this game got stale in first place.  or mix it up go Sprout =HD 3 + judgement mutant lady solice says you don't pass go style.

GC lvl 5 , Fireball style.

1/2 cost u get urself :)  Ben might want he cant decide.

But don't think u have to have ray try noxious at least Ben's Best muffler is +11 noxious face worm.

Temporal Lucky boots of muscle foool.

Yay baby don't get assumptio style.

#38 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

Prove them over upgraded naga u can spend as much as valk shield its still good but only for cornus card.  And we are up for a real comparison.  He says times change even he might later save your status and skill resets if you can.  

He says Naga is the perfect budget +4 to bubble gum +11 shield.  

Get urself a Sheep hat if possible or your own build last thing we need is clones.  That's how this game got stale in first place.  or mix it up go Sprout =HD 3 + judgement mutant lady solice says you don't pass go style.

GC lvl 5 , Fireball style.

1/2 cost u get urself :)  Ben might want he cant decide.

But don't think u have to have ray try noxious at least Ben's Best muffler is +11 noxious face worm.

Temporal Lucky boots of muscle foool.

Yay baby don't get assumptio style.

#39 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:06 PM

New to RO tip Bens last Get your lvl's today.  There is someone in izlude named jane who may or may not help you get levels through simple quest fast.

Rule # 1

Bless 1= demon

Bless 10 = Hard demon  just incase  ID Bless b4 i Adoramus any MVP same for ME

Bless 10 = Friends.  Like to get hit angelus first.

Agi 10 =  we roll faster than the times.  I have 1 vit on Ben but his Bro's got 120 he's his shield. Big Bro's are the best hug yours today.

I will try and avoid mention of skills and stats.  I am a shh im testing never sure there is no perfect.  But I think they made it so baby's dont worry about them  why u think we get less max.  Technically hybrids have overall more total than Inside my class = this box style.  Wonder why.  Im going for as many as possible who can hit highest number.  Put with or without lucky day,  hawkeye ... 

Just don't fib us baby's have guardian angels.  They dish out the karma so babies stay innocent.  Baby's earn Karma

#40 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:40 PM

Hi guys always keep your duple light and 2 spheres going if you can thank you chen card.  Party with other monks and classes use the ancient mummy naga or thorny to tank atleast 1-2 monsters at time if they demon or undead.  Everyone on screen fighting a Demon should give u a big thumbs up.  We roll with the pact mentality :).

Also Baby Ben's new fav friend FUry :)   

#41 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:41 PM

Also baby ben says live a lil no prefato or KE for 1 hour

#42 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:42 PM

Last tip if u hear of ROR  or ROFLR  the advanced versions are for the genxers he loves his gfist  keeps manasphere bison on and does it on fly

#43 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:36 PM

It's Hide and Seek Time

Ben's out of water holy water.  He is bit messy and his storage box and toy box are all mixed up.  

He has 300 empty bottles but 250 holy waters when he came back.  Where's the water guys find the best map where its just plain hilarious and you giggle.  

You can get a kettle hat and team up but i sold mine not realzing how vaulable they are.  :)  Im sorry some amazing head gear is KP but alot isn't.

If you have over 184 aspd.  You willl trigger usually every 3-5 secs your 2-1% ers.

Ben's gonna dazzle you gutsy tip.  Orleans server of retaliation i say leave at +4

For fun Guess what u think is better for melee. 

Dea staff get creative with card

or 

NO mace and no shield.  Is fun the more to bubble gum u get the more fist i noticed becomes fun :).

Maces are for fun :) not necesssarily causing fastest DPS :) at least thats what im testing.

ALso lets have a Giggle box first to 100 contest starting saturday just post ur yay or nay on the wraith card in acessory.

#44 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:39 PM

The trick to accessories its all in the numbers.  And guess just cause we dont have to pot doesn't mean it isn't fun.

I say pick a minii that scares you.  

Wait till you lvl.

Get pots too.

Have fun and try.   

#45 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:57 PM

Tatcho  get urs it sounds like u sneezed extra giggle.

#46 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:02 PM

Baby bens guid to RO.

Are ur parents or u wasteful make a splurge and regret it.

Maybe its someomnes treasure.  Babys u got more options that i can think with cards.

Bens secret tip.

Grown ups hate reading find your fav book.

I found a couple that taught me some things about status. 

Learn and share ur best recycled or fringe priced good finds.

Don't post only tell babies in whisper on the game.  

We clean up RO equip help merchants and this way

is your treasure  :)  I find lots of treasure every now and then people think is garbage

Example  my lucky boots of muscle late night deal was just bit more than variants.  I call it ghetto fabulous.

Ragial buy or not i base on how often is it sold CD in mouth much or grand cross much

Grand cross im thinking has 1 slot  its meant for one or maybe 2 cards

I haven't figured itout yet

Theres secrets the adults to lazy to find.  Lets get treasure hunting :)

Just tell em u cant beat the fun out of me.  Than suprise em 3x giggles

#47 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:04 PM

Ben's new line.  It's all in the Chen :)

#48 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:06 PM

please stahp

#49 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:11 PM

Ok

#50 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

Sorry I thought This was a fun role playing game.  Not a choose your own box adventure.  Live a little too If i'm not helping i am trying.  I am not being rude disrespectful or even trying to give anything but advice that maybe different.  I am being silly is that a crime vote yes or no baby no siding with me.  We side with our heart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users