New and confused about a quest - Quest Guides & Quest Help - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

New and confused about a quest

6 replies to this topic

#1 apox7

apox7

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:39 PM

I am level 19 and in a city called Zant. I spoke to an npc and it gave me a quest called Fetch to get 13 eggs from ranger daphling and quest has a timer. The description of the quest doesn't indicate where these mobs are even at. How am I suppose to know? I went around and only see hornets and other woopies.. any help thanks

#2 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:52 PM

They are in Breezily Hills, East of Canyon City of Zant.

You can go there, then turn left, run across the bridge, there you will see a lot of Daphlings,

You can find more of them by running to the right by the time you see the gate to Elverloon Desert.

====================

4yglKrY.jpg

Red: Route to Daphlings

Blue: Pomics and maybe some red Flanae?

Edited by thetrangdamvn, 25 June 2015 - 05:56 PM.

#3 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:55 PM

Try breezy hills, when you arive at this map go left and cross a bridge and then right. There are prob the monsters you need. Note: Thats near el verloon gate, later i can be on to assist you with my cleric. Try wisper me, see charname in signnature.

On the route that trang made you can find them, good job trang!.
Also you can find almost all quests at the wiki page. There are lots of guides.

Edited by angeltje, 25 June 2015 - 05:59 PM.

#4 apox7

apox7

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:20 PM

ok I went there and they are red and own my face, guess I will wait till later to fight them and abandon the quest for now. How I know which quest are important and which are not? Thanks for help again

#5 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:22 PM

ok I went there and they are red and own my face, guess I will wait till later to fight them and abandon the quest for now. How I know which quest are important and which are not? Thanks for help again

Try later again. I will help when im on.
The quest line from aura fairy :), learns you lots about the game.

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:32 PM

Hi and welcome! Personally I like quests as a way to level because you are usually already fighting the monsters anyway so why not take the quests and get extra experience for killing them. Not everyone feels the same way about quests but that's the beauty of a game like Rose- you can play it any way you want.

Regarding quests, the Wiki is a good source of information. Here's the link to the part about quests   http://rose.irowiki.org/wiki/Quests 

Buffs will also help and I'd be glad to do that. Whisper to me on Sulky for buffs or anything else you might have a question about.

Looking forward to meeting you in-game :)

#7 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:10 AM

That quest is called a fetch quest. You will see the NPC shouting it out in the system chat. Any quest like that, can be nice to do, but it's not vital that you do them. There are really only a few that are important. One is the cart quest at level 50, the airship quest at level 70, the fate quest at level 170, the Orlo quest at level 180, the wayfinder quest at level 180, and the Muris quest at level 200. Most people like to do the Hirias Tear quest at level 210.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users