8 replies to this topic

#1 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:59 PM

Well this all thing just became even more of a mess than before :o not sure if thats how things should be but

Wand lost scad up per +

Knucks lost scad per +

Xbow and launcher got some rly nice boost  since they both pump str  dex and pcc- epic stats to gain.

Just the random stuff ive noticed feel free to add more of ur classes wepon.

Also helium why are all 2h phys wepons made strictly for AA? 2h sword now gives str/dex and pcc,2h axe gives dex and pcc,2h bludg gives mnd and pcad. Phys SS users could use some love lol.. bludg is ignored as a wepon since day 1 of the game yet no changes on the stats it gives were ever changed:?

So lets see the logic here; who use 2h wepon and is AA class?: Zerk. Who could benefit of the cad?Zerk AA build.

What wepon gives cad per reinf; Bludg( slowest wepon oO) What main stat does the bludg gain per reinf? MND

so what does MND actualy gives;

• Every 1 MND adds roughly 0.3 trap damage (see Damage for more information).
  • Every 1 MND adds 3.92 MP.
  • Every 5 MND adds 1 to MP Recovery.
  • Every 1 MND adds 0.3 HP Restoration to direct heal spells.
  • Every 1 MND adds 0.02246 Skill Critical Chance reflected by class.

As it seems MND is more suitable stat for a class that SS since it gives mp,mp rec and scc so WHY THE HELL ON EARTH WOULD U GIVE CAD ON A MND WEPON desinged for a class that use no MP at all oO? would like an explanation on that. Also why there is no 2h Wepon that adds SCC or SCAD. Wouldnt it be nice if sword had scc and bludh had scad on it so maybe maybe it could be seen as an actual item.

Like serioulsy stats on the new 2h wepons are just lelz and have no sense...

Ppl who made new gear +30 got ripped so hard ;/

#2 petruz

petruz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:NewHammerine

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:58 AM

Mythic Ruan's Competence Resistance [Fire] 1% INT 200 INT 100 CON 100 CON 100

Im guessing the first INT is supposed to be CON..

No way near cap roll staff goes from 265 to like 100 CON??

And critrate, seriously. From 4.5% to 1%? lol

Am i reading this right?

Edited by petruz, 27 June 2015 - 01:58 AM.

#3 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:37 AM

Public Scamm!!!

#4 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:52 AM

:p_sad: not gone in back yet since that last maint with server down. will have to check. "good" thing i only maxed shield and wand. :p_sick:

#5 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:28 PM

ccUarLB.jpg

worst they completely removed the scad per +...when helium said it will be lowered to +8...this wand complete sucks now...normal DC wand is better. no point of raiding MDC..

#6 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:03 PM

ccUarLB.jpg

worst they completely removed the scad per +...when helium said it will be lowered to +8...this wand complete sucks now...normal DC wand is better. no point of raiding MDC..

Int is still nice though and it gives enough con to live with

#7 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:33 AM

My post going to be rather a suggestion than a complaint.

The balance of the game implementing the new MDC items are completely changed (if it was exist). Trinity, Titan Rh and Uncursed weapons cannot compete the new ones. The damage of them were skyrocketed. Is it good and give a new boost for playing the game? I dont think so. A lot of items need to be completetly readjusted. The damage should be lowered, like 10-20% overall with the attack speed too. Its pathetic that a wand has a good rolled trinity staff dmg.

If Helium needs and consider it I would be gladly write a full list of items included.

A lil preview:

There is a huge debate over the new weapons. Each weapon should be an option for the proper build. I am really sad that eg. the bludgeons are simply useless, and not benefitial for simply any class in the game.

A bludgeon should give SCAD + CON + HP (instead of mana). 2h Swords STR + SCC%. 

Btw the new Xenovia needs like 5 SCAD per reinf. At this form its only useful cuz of its high base damage.

The damage bonus by reinf on MDC items should be increased. The titan rh items have the same problem. They are like the same reinf bonuses like the normal ones. The high damage should be aquired by reinfing it to +30, not like have a godly base damge like a staff 666... Some ppl have objections about the latter, but be honest the game will survive if there are ppl who buy item mall and premium services.

The biggest problem, that the game lack of ppl. When MDC was released there were lot of players around. Now is getting empty again. I rly dont like the way that there are -_-load of mdc weapons around. A new dungeon should not be resetable for about a month.

Hopefully we get some support, I would gladly make a list about the readjustment.

#8 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:59 AM

ccUarLB.jpg

Int is still nice though and it gives enough con to live with

yes . I agree with sleepy. the change made mythic xenovia useless. and no Bloody . first we don't use usually a wand for its CON. and whatever still lower than with others gears . but NORMAL xenovia RAISE SCAD . Mythic one not doing it is "absurd" . plus that make the weapon totally uselessif you already have trin wand. exactly same type of heal lvl. yeah i suppose it's some kind of legit "nerf" for nukers with a shield tho...

My post going to be rather a suggestion than a complaint.

The balance of the game implementing the new MDC items are completely changed (if it was exist). Trinity, Titan Rh and Uncursed weapons cannot compete the new ones. The damage of them were skyrocketed. Is it good and give a new boost for playing the game? I dont think so. A lot of items need to be completetly readjusted. The damage should be lowered, like 10-20% overall with the attack speed too. Its pathetic that a wand has a good rolled trinity staff dmg.

If Helium needs and consider it I would be gladly write a full list of items included.

A lil preview:

There is a huge debate over the new weapons. Each weapon should be an option for the proper build. I am really sad that eg. the bludgeons are simply useless, and not benefitial for simply any class in the game.

A bludgeon should give SCAD + CON + HP (instead of mana). 2h Swords STR + SCC%. 

Btw the new Xenovia needs like 5 SCAD per reinf. At this form its only useful cuz of its high base damage.

The damage bonus by reinf on MDC items should be increased. The titan rh items have the same problem. They are like the same reinf bonuses like the normal ones. The high damage should be aquired by reinfing it to +30, not like have a godly base damge like a staff 666... Some ppl have objections about the latter, but be honest the game will survive if there are ppl who buy item mall and premium services.

The biggest problem, that the game lack of ppl. When MDC was released there were lot of players around. Now is getting empty again. I rly dont like the way that there are -_-load of mdc weapons around. A new dungeon should not be resetable for about a month.

Hopefully we get some support, I would gladly make a list about the readjustment.

yes . as you said. but only thing : remember people complaining about "+30 forge system" ? with theses weapons things are more "fair" i am pretty sure their ways to + damages by reinforce have been considered in regard of that kind of posts where some ask for a revamp of reinforcing in order to make the "gap" between "+30" people and others LOWER.

and still : some find use for bludgeon : c'mon zerks using OUR weapons better than us because of an ignoring def skill with a decent amount of damages and now a CRAZY block defense amount... lmfao :heh:

Seriously Helium , by your revamp you make shield block def AWESOME ! so in some way tks for that :p_smile:  BUT ! (yeah sad story , there's so often a "but") i really think it shouldn't grow so much still and with a block % so "low" now (and yes , i think i understand you try to make a new way to think of it. maybe even after reading some of my post where i said "block % is easy to raise, block def is Hell")

i remember when you said you were willing to make more differents items to make multiples differents ways to gear our toons. and i understand too you can't just make each new item better in everything than the last ones because of the "never ending run for power" it turn things.

but really. don't find it really suited like this in regard on trin shield for example :yes block % is easier to up than block def , but moreover because there is a CAP and because Trin shield make half of the road. now maxing without sacrifying more of "importants enchants" will be "hard". 

and difference between physic shield and magic shield block def is not significative enough like it was. Because OP as they are i really don't think casters need so much block def too . Same with zerks , they shouldn't be able to use shield.

think of it : if you give specific tools of the defensive classes to offensives big dps ones , what's the meaning , again , of playing our classes ? surrounded by people with same tank ability than us but with FAR MORE DPS and HP (for zerks )

really , i wonder :p_sad: :p_sick:

#9 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:34 PM

Good, Right there. Happens when u reinf an item when u know that -_- is bugged,

Now go QQ somewhere, No1 cares.

The same -_- happenned with the Eximus Hearts.

#REKT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users