I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:48 AM

Hi guys,

First post ever, however seen as how helpful you guys have been to others I would like to have a go. So with my current build and equips I am having difficulty soloing mag_02 with sky blow. I thought my equips should have been able to carry me through it, but up to this date still unsuccessful. Got some zeny in my pocket to make some changes +/-500m, however I would like to save some if possible ofc. As far as tactics go, I understand the concept of using walls to trap them for SB, however I still find it quite difficult tbh. Any help would be greatly appreciated, whether it is build, equips or tactics :) cheers

RCUCRX.jpg

*Also as a side note I intend to respec after 12x to FC build (the ones suggested by ka10) with 120 vit. 

#2 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:46 AM

in terms of damage reduction you'll want a pasana carded armour and khalitzburg/sky petite carded shield.

#3 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:56 AM

specifically which aspect of leveling? SP problems - get incubus pet if you don't have one yet, maybe even snag a cheap nid garb - though if you really want to speed up leveling, spending some funds on SP supplies can be good;

could have made use of the HBP for the meantime (if its +7/9) - though ideally w/ STR and VIT both at 90 (usually recommend those stats for champ > shura transition) for the bonuses;

VIT temp + GFSS does help with survivability, though would be more concerned about improving damage (of SB) rather than mHP since you're not using FC yet;

specifically for nogg-2, 2x dragoon carga + water endow would be great - would need WPH+alarm mask (highly recommend to get these now if you haven't yet) for (cheap) healing;

are those RWC's enchanted nicely? - if not, 2x aco MoH could be better;

statwise, you could keep that AGI and INT but those won't really help later on for FCing (especially AGI) so you could get rid of those (11 INT is also rather insignificant for SP pool, especially if you choose to just use SP supplies and have PA+RD10 at later levels)

and, wall SBing means you and the mob are essentially attacking each other continuously so it's good to have more/better reducs as hotel suggested above;

Edited by ka10, 27 June 2015 - 06:15 AM.

#4 roshanbharos94

roshanbharos94

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:57 AM

@ hotel Thanks for the help. Atm I am thinking of: lucius armor [0] (<< scrub mistake) and round buckler [sky del. card]. Should be good right? Any other suggestions always welcome guys =)

@Ka10 thanks for the info, have been reading a lot of your comments on the forums =D. Atm my problem is retaining hp, maybe because of lack of dmg or dmg reduction.

Got HBP +7, incubus pet. Working on the carga, will try the dmg red tips from hotel first and see if it works out.

RWC: one of them has nice attack stats, other more MATK based (useless). The set bonus disappears if slotted right? Will get the aco's once available to me. 

WPH: hard to find tbh for a decent price, atm got 350m left, is it really much better than RWH? (i.e. worth it?)

*Also for the FC build I will restat using mesmerizer (haven't used it yet), no agi or int. Thinking of base 125: 90 str, 120 vit, 60~ dex, 1 agi, 1 int, 1 luck (what's your opinion?)

Many thanks for the info, much love <3

Edited by roshanbharos94, 27 June 2015 - 05:20 AM.

#5 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:04 AM

haven't really used ring+pendant - i always use 2x rings (pure damage) or 2x pendants (fast cast) - but according to this post the set bonus lost only pertains with the weapons so you should be fine;

yeah MoHs are great if getting perfect RWC enchants is too difficult;

haven't used my RWH and HF carga at all ever since i got WPH;

you don't have to default WPH anyways (only switch in when healing) - so you can wear a damaging upper (ex: turkey) when attacking;

while you have to have RWH on (lowers damage) when attacking to gain HP, and it's chance based (not that low when used in conjunction with HF cards but i'd rather use a damage optimizing weapon) - so you'll have to use supplies anyways if it just doesn't proc when you really need it;

you would ideally want full HP before FCing a mob (more so if the mobs dish out strong attacks) to reduce the risk of dying (can't pot while FCing), so you want to be able to heal up whenever you want instead of just relying on HP leech - windmill on the mob before FCing is a way to reduce damage intake, though the stun chance is more reliable the higher your base lvl compared to the mobs;

that said, RWH is still nice if your damage output is more than enough (subjective - ideally clear cut 1 or 2 shots in FC's case) with just HF cards, and that it has an SP leech component (nice to have before having zen+PA to rely on);

stats - capitalizing on VIT is ok (add's a bit to survivability from mHP in addition to damage) - though +9~12 superior STR boots (w/ base 120 STR) would yield better FC damage the more %damage/%ATK gears/cards/enchants stacked, but keep in mind such setups require funds;

Edited by ka10, 27 June 2015 - 06:14 AM.

#6 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:53 PM

yeah, the actual armour/shield doesn't really matter as long as you have the right cards in it. once you reset to FC try switching to a glorious suit if you have no more survivability problems for more damage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users