CD/AA should offer clan points - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

CD/AA should offer clan points

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:21 PM

In my opinion you should get clan points for the pvp content in this game such as AA and CD. The clan passives are very very expensive and PVM already takes seriously way too long to farm enough points to afford 30 day passives without chucking over money for IM every month.

Maybe 500 clan points per 1 honor earned? Not sure of a good ratio.

#2 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 27 June 2015 - 07:04 PM

isn't the honor to cp converter enough? just wondering

#3 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:48 PM

isn't the honor to cp converter enough? just wondering

I guess not

#4 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:43 PM

The conversion rate is 10 honor for 1000 clan points.

Lets say for 1 win you get about 200 honor

and 1 loss = 75 honor

In one day lets say 30 games (thats a lot of games) @ a 20 win / 10 loss ratio would = 4750 honor so you could convert to 475,000 clan points for basically farming AA all day long.

You need 50 million points just for 1 30 day passive. Even if you farmed all day with 10 people you could only get about 5mil points per day and that's if you spend every single point of your honor on clan points and nothing else. So with a rough estimate, 10 people farming honor through AA all day for 30 days could only get about 150 million points? That's STILL way too low of an amount that super active (plays all day every day) players should receive.

Edit: Fixed

Edited by VisitorX, 28 June 2015 - 12:06 AM.

#5 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:02 PM

The conversion rate is 20 honor for 1000 clan points.

and 1 loss = 75 honor

In one day lets say 30 games (thats a lot of games) @ a 20 win / 10 loss ratio would = 4750 honor so you could convert to 237,500 clan points for basically farming AA all day long.

You need 50 million points just for 1 30 day passive. Even if you farmed all day with 10 people you could only get about 2.5mil points per day and that's if you spend every single point of your honor on clan points and nothing else. So with a rough estimate, 10 people farming honor through AA all day for 30 days could only get about 75 million points? Thats way too low of an amount that super active players should receive.

Eh its 1 honor =100 cp atm at honorshop

#6 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:23 PM

The conversion rate is 20 honor for 1000 clan points.

and 1 loss = 75 honor

In one day lets say 30 games (thats a lot of games) @ a 20 win / 10 loss ratio would = 4750 honor so you could convert to 237,500 clan points for basically farming AA all day long.

You need 50 million points just for 1 30 day passive. Even if you farmed all day with 10 people you could only get about 2.5mil points per day and that's if you spend every single point of your honor on clan points and nothing else. So with a rough estimate, 10 people farming honor through AA all day for 30 days could only get about 75 million points? Thats way too low of an amount that super active players should receive.

Now you were wrong about the conversion so the cp you can get per character according to the ratio you have given is 475,000 points. Per character.

10 people farming = 4,750,000 points

Same thing for 30 days = 142,500,000 points.

So you earn that much. If consistently farming the same thing for over 30 days following the current conversions.

Also, if it cannot be done, why do you think a clan like paragon has that pvp passive already? ^^;

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 27 June 2015 - 11:28 PM.

#7 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:33 PM

Now you were wrong about the conversion so the cp you can get per character according to the ratio you have given is 475,000 points. Per character.

So you earn that much. If consistently farming the same thing for over 30 days following the current conversions.

Also, if it cannot be done, why do you think a clan like paragon has that pvp passive already? ^^;

The im booster prob and second it isnt 20=1000 ratio but 1=100 at honor shop. So the calculation is wrong anyway.

#8 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:08 AM

The im booster prob and second it isnt 20=1000 ratio but 1=100 at honor shop. So the calculation is wrong anyway.

Fixed my comment, it's still too low regardless.

I am just going to assume Paragon spent a hefty amount of real $$$ to achieve a lot of their passives. Just from what I've heard at least.

But still, I'm pretty sure Paragon is the largest active PvP clan in the game right now so it would be easier for them to get the clan points they need vs clans with smaller amounts of members.

Edited by VisitorX, 28 June 2015 - 12:09 AM.

#9 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:16 AM

Not sure if i should support this at all. I mean, the cost of the clan skills are too high, that i have to agree, but leo did say he somewhere (at least i think he did) that he isn't going to change to clan skill cost. That's all i'm going to say

#10 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:54 AM

Not sure if i should support this at all. I mean, the cost of the clan skills are too high, that i have to agree, but leo did say he somewhere (at least i think he did) that he isn't going to change to clan skill cost. That's all i'm going to say

The thread is about adding clan point gain to PVP, not lowering the cost of the passives :)

#11 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 June 2015 - 05:34 PM

You already have honor to clan point converter.

Why asking for more? You're likely not satisfied with anything the game offers.

Seriously.

#12 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 09:14 PM

You already have honor to clan point converter.
Why asking for more? You're likely not satisfied with anything the game offers.
Seriously.

Someone's got a personal grudge towards me lol^

It's a proposal / suggestion, not a demand.

It's near impossible to farm enough points via PVP and that's if your whole clan puts all their attention on Rose everyday and also spend all the honor earned to clan points. So it's an idea to help the pvp players out; it shouldn't be upsetting you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users