• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Karay68

Karay68

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:29 AM

hi can u do something for the european about the theme battle field and the happy hours please because for us it is always too early or too late when they start!So dont forget us please we spend money too in your cash shop!
and buy the way i have something too say too on your nightmare mobs:
i think ther is no more interest to kill em and nobody go to kill em so u did them for nothing!it is true that they give more exp than a regular mob(just a bit)but the time u kill one u ll better kill 10 regular mobs u will get more exp and it will be safer^^ maybe if u put special drop on em it will upgrade the interest and the gameplay for all the players.
please forgive my english and thx

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:32 AM

About the hour: i guess most people agree but we ask for that hundreds of times and nothing changed.

About the nm mobs: yes something should be done, it would be great if people without quests said "hey, the nightmare is comming, lets go to kill them!!!". The idea of a special kind of drop is always interesting, the thing is what those drops could be: it should be something rare or that only drop there (like in S1 the possession beast armors). Well, they could make them have more chances to drop compression xeons (the ones in numaren could have chances to drop carus compressions, for example) but it would be nice that was something more interesting in the lines of what they dropped in S1 (the pb armors).

The other idea could be make them attack towns and other populated places instead of appear in one place.

Well, suggestions about this kind of things are always welcome.

#3 Psyko666

Psyko666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:16 AM

yeah, nightmare creatures are worthless nowadays,
One thing that bugs me is that some nightmare mobs use to drop Possession Beast armor

... Now you have to buy it???? (If there is another way, tell me, i wanna know. Pff, cause, i aint gonna "Donate" just to get the freaking armor)

I think it sucks to be honest.

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:22 AM

Yes, those armors sucks: spend so much to change only the look. They should make them drop from nms and make those armors have at least skills like they did in S1, or at least enchants that give buffs like the FoC ones.

#5 Karay68

Karay68

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:04 AM

im glad to see some peeps are agree with so everybody submitt a ticket!!!

#6 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:47 AM

Tired hamsters are soooo sleepy and ZzzzZzzzZzzz over at California HQ methinks, when Europe is like 8-10 hours ahead of them. Just a plausible explanation for most things happening late in the evening / night at GMT / CET times. :p_devil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users