110 replies to this topic

#26 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:06 PM

Eh well we QQ all the time kinda yet changes are done when they decide anyway, Zerk is just one of the problems, there are hell alot of others stuff to be solved aswell. ;)

#27 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:33 PM

If your doing changes during the Process you never get done.

Ya i agree Zerk feels OP, but we have not seen the full Picture yet.

Turan, changes, Kruxena Changes, even Xenoa Changes are not done yet.

So you want to nerf Zerk now, only to make em stronger later again? that would delay the Process even more.

Ya some of us don`t like to play PvP like this anymore i can feel you. It`s nothing like before.

But Devs told us already that Skill Changes are next on the "to-do-list" so it`s not like they ignored us.

How about we ask em every Week only at ONE Topic?! 

They don`t even know where to answer anymore anyways^^

Edited by Sandyman, 01 July 2015 - 04:35 PM.

#28 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:02 PM

Eh well we QQ all the time kinda yet changes are done when they decide anyway, Zerk is just one of the problems, there are hell alot of others stuff to be solved aswell. ;)

Tbh none of it matters.  Because Fallout 4 is coming out.  When that happens they can  give dominators a godmode spell for all I care :P 

#29 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:50 PM

Tbh none of it matters.  Because Fallout 4 is coming out.  When that happens they can  give dominators a godmode spell for all I care :P

Reqq will be here waiting u in month-two after fallout :)

#30 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:44 PM

Ya i agree Zerk feels OP, but we have not seen the full Picture yet.

Turan, changes, Kruxena Changes, even Xenoa Changes are not done yet.

this is the most important point posted for a long time. every post here is shortsighted naive and self-centered 15 yr old whine whine whine....bull-_-.

im sorry ppls but i think u should wait till some of the others are done.

think of it this way if zerk warlord elem is considered good now then what will happen to the rest of the classes...pause and think on that. better yet stop and just stfu.

#31 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:22 PM

this is the most important point posted for a long time. every post here is shortsighted naive and self-centered 15 yr old whine whine whine....bull-_-.

im sorry ppls but i think u should wait till some of the others are done.

think of it this way if zerk warlord elem is considered good now then what will happen to the rest of the classes...pause and think on that. better yet stop and just stfu.

Tell us how you really feel.

While it is true that other classes will EVENTUALLY be modded, do you think with one programmer it'll be easier to rewire other races to balance out the zerk opness rather than just nerf one or 2 skills?

Oh yah and they did change domi, and druid. Let me know when either one of those classes start facerolling teams. There's a reason why foc is "Team one vs team Bartuk".

This is not rocket science, some things just shouldn't have been.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 01 July 2015 - 11:41 PM.

#32 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:54 PM

Rough Population So Far (Main Characters).  (Class - Population - Strength)

Elf Race:                                                              Turan Race:

Elemental -  Bunches - Great                                Radiant - Mas y menos - Meh healer normally, PB OP

Druid -  Few - Meh (Unless you know what you're doing)                               Protector - Good amount - Decent class but not needed

Avenger -  Few - Meh                                           Tempest - Fair amount - Pretty good, nice DMG

Ranger - Few - Meh                                              Commander - Few - With op gear good with decent gear dead.

Kruxena Race:                                                     Bartuk Race:

SR - Few - Meh...good?                                         Forsaker - More than a few, less than a lot - Good (Some Argue Great)

Assassin - Bunches - Good (Borderline Great)                     Mystic -  Everywhere - Great

Defiler - Bunches - Great                                        Warlord -  A Lot - Great

Dominator - Few - Meh                                          Berserker - Everywhere - Self Explanatory

See where there might be an issue?

Edited by BloodyHalo, 01 July 2015 - 11:06 PM.

#33 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:49 PM

Actually you all raged and spammed for months about helium turning off his pm function. Now it's back on. If uve been here since beta u should remember 2 handed weapon 79 and 85 free rerolls on +30 items that only happened cause we spammed the forums non stop for a week.

#34 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:53 PM

Do u recall a time we asked nicely for something here and it was done? 3 examples going bk as far as beta pls

Edited by BumblefootV7, 01 July 2015 - 11:54 PM.

#35 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:23 AM

rocket science implies u know more than the maker...who here can claim that and be confident???

therefore the best conclusion atm is that all of this BULL-_- is shortsighted...the only thing any of u see is right now at this very sec somethin is not right because it affects u at this very sec. THAT MAKES U NAIVE!!! also makes u the previous =O.....and self-centered.

IM NOT SORRY IF U DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT!!!!!.... im just stating a fact outside the biased group.

Edited by sonemere, 02 July 2015 - 03:25 AM.

#36 RampageMelody

RampageMelody

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:33 AM

Why hoes be complaining about zerk, all u niggas want is to make zerk nerf so it cant kill u in foc while u hace cap deff and other party members and no one notices the Negative Side Effects of passive buffs and most of attack skills need HP to be used, sometimes I gotta use a 800 pot to be able to use my skills,,,sometimes....so how about the defi hits? hitting 5k and healing 5k on cap and I don't see people complaining about this what about that defies cant be feared?(idk if this is a skill or wtf)and if 1 sin in pt zerker = rip in foc so stop ya bitching and play smater don't kamikaze into a zerk nabs >.< but yusss 10k hits/5-7k heals wkwkwwk get rekt :P

and ZERKER is a PVP melee no 30 meter range attacks no 1 second heals no PVE potential pfff nikkas I cant farm worth a -_- this being my only high lv >.<

Edited by RampageMelody, 02 July 2015 - 03:34 AM.

#37 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:58 AM

Berserker has more ranged skills than my domi hahahaha  :heh:

#38 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:13 AM

Why hoes be complaining about zerk, all u niggas want is to make zerk nerf so it cant kill u in foc while u hace cap deff and other party members and no one notices the Negative Side Effects of passive buffs and most of attack skills need HPMP to be used, sometimes I gotta use a 800 pot to be able to use my skills,,,sometimes....so how about the defi hits? hitting 5k and healing 5k on cap and I don't see people complaining about this what about that defies cant be feared?(idk if this is a skill or wtf)and if 1 sin in pt zerker = rip in foc so stop ya bitching and play smater don't kamikaze into a zerk nabs >.< but yusss 10k hits/5-7k heals wkwkwwk get rekt :P

and ZERKER is a PVP melee no 30 meter range attacks no 1 second heals no PVE potential pfff nikkas I cant farm worth a -_- this being my only high lv >.<

Wow, that has to be tough for you that you "sometimes" have to pot mana.

Anyway if a defi is hitting you 5k you might not have capped curse resistance.
Also isn't that a good thing for you? 80% of 5000 = 4000 dmg right back at him. Seems like a good deal considering you most likely have double the HP for example I have.

And last but not least: Zerk fear seems to be bugged ...sometimes, well most of the times.. I dunno why. Is this only happening vs Defilers?

#39 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:32 AM

Why hoes be complaining about zerk, all u niggas want is to make zerk nerf so it cant kill u in foc while u hace cap deff and other party members and no one notices the Negative Side Effects of passive buffs and most of attack skills need HP to be used, sometimes I gotta use a 800 pot to be able to use my skills,,,sometimes....so how about the defi hits? hitting 5k and healing 5k on cap and I don't see people complaining about this what about that defies cant be feared?(idk if this is a skill or wtf)and if 1 sin in pt zerker = rip in foc so stop ya bitching and play smater don't kamikaze into a zerk nabs >.< but yusss 10k hits/5-7k heals wkwkwwk get rekt :P

pot mp what pot mp lmfao, stop lying nab

#40 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:29 AM

rocket science implies u know more than the maker...who here can claim that and be confident???

therefore the best conclusion atm is that all of this BULL-_- is shortsighted...the only thing any of u see is right now at this very sec somethin is not right because it affects u at this very sec. THAT MAKES U NAIVE!!! also makes u the previous =O.....and self-centered.

IM NOT SORRY IF U DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT!!!!!.... im just stating a fact outside the biased group.

Rocket science means its not difficult to understand...

You seem to have forgotten that Commanders got HELL hate when beamslash was "op".  So if this all was shortsighted, well here's a song I'm playing for just you on my mini violin ^^.  

(cant see it can you?  Thats how small it is)

Y'all are just getting the same hate commies got for having Beamslash and Adamant mind.  You now have bloodrage AND adamant mind AND Reflect AND high stats AND AND stuns and fears AND AND AND you can use other classes weapons BETTER than they can.  You realize if commies had half of this junk how much  QQing there would be here?  PAGES long.  So, l tell you what we were told.  Deal with it, and accept your nerf like a man/woman or accept it bending over, doesn't matter.

BOO HOO sucka We can't farm faster either!   

Although after my facestrike mishap it does make Berserkers SLIGHTLY doable ;D

So While everything has to go right for me to win (And don't get me wrong, the thrill of the fight is worth it)  You only have to be slow and hella foolish to lose completely.

So, I'm just finding it really REALLY hard to feel sorry for a Zerk...I'm trying, but its so....hard.... >_<

http://forums.warppo...2-defi-no-fear/

Also isn't that a good thing for you? 80% of 5000 = 4000 dmg right back at him. Seems like a good deal considering you most likely have double the HP for example I have.

This xD

Edited by BloodyHalo, 02 July 2015 - 09:43 AM.

#41 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:22 AM

They still havent upgraded Commies, Sin, SR, Ranger or Avenger so right now Zerk can walk over every caster without having to worry about physical classes

Shadow Runner and Ranger are suppose to be the anti-zerker classes, but both are terrible at the moment :/

Another month gone by and no Ranger / Venger updates..

#42 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:33 AM

cause you didn't try dominator resist build

#43 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:22 PM

...should I laugh? Pffff

#44 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:26 PM

Wow, that has to be tough for you that you "sometimes" have to pot mana.

And last but not least: Zerk fear seems to be bugged ...sometimes, well most of the times.. I dunno why. Is this only happening vs Defilers?

It does but at least defiler is killable and is paper.

if u go full dmg ofc.

2500 dmg in cap with attack on curse bugged is x2 means is 5k.

#45 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:35 PM

Domi resist build or not shouldnt even be compared to a Zerk.  

#46 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:15 PM

Would be nice for SOMETHING to be done instead of totally NOTHING, Helium !!

#47 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:08 PM

Its pretty disgusting and abusive to your customers to not act quickly on this situation.

#48 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:10 PM

From now on, every PvP win that a Zerk wins on me, I will be sending a ticket to have it removed from that player's record since they are only abusing a class and don't deserve it. Enjoy.

#49 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:26 PM

Also I will be requesting compensation on ALL my paid items which I use for PvP purposes until you fix this  :no1:

#50 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:56 PM

Got to tell you something really... (yes, again).

You / we are all going around in circles chasing our fluffy tails. And why?

Because, quite simply, you can not "implement changes" of this kind and this magnitude "bit by bit". What '"bit by bit" means, we all know, months after months after even more months. I will not even go into the particular details, about how well tested and how well thought these / any changes are. That's important, but another story as well.

The greatest screw up ever and a recipe for disaster, is what exactly is happening. And no I am neither going to have a go at Helium or whoever else. But simply stating the facts, no matter who is behind the wheel for all these changes and adjustments.

The ONLY solution is, whether we like it or not: They (or Helium anyway) should be allowed to work on ALL classes, even if it takes 2 years. And changes should ALL be implemented at the same time. Ja ja ja, I knowz. Would be a complete chaos, yes, most probably.

But it would also maybe the one and only true chance for some "balance" between ALL classes. What you get now, one particular class becomes "godly" while several others "sad clowns" while waiting at the back of the queue for their turn, perhaps to be turned overnight into even greater "gods". And all this taking months every time. And during this time, lots of people are pissed out of their ears, or just join the ranks of the current "god class". Whatever, it just leads to a lovely mess, just like it is right now.

As I said, you could have a glorious mess of 16 classes with a myriad of bugs and mishaps, but at least they would all have new sets of skills and whatnot, not have 2-3 of them with super-duper, wow god-mode 1-hit-nuke crapola capabilities, while the rest are struggling with outdated sh*te, at best.

Again, this would probably be far from an ideal implementation, but I think you get the point. They (he?) should just scrap all recent infuriating "changes", effectively "roll back" every class to what was "normal" before. In the meantime work on ALL classes, take into account the "experience" with the LOL changes allowed to exist so far, and try for something better.

This is my honest and, I believe, logical suggestion, again taking into account all the difficulties and mishaps along the way. Otherwise this idiotic vicious circle will never end, seriously way too much crap for the magnitude and population of this game, these days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users