#76 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes --> Trifri

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:54 PM

i mean, Sekers skills cost Hp not mp, like u know, but the hp cost its almost nothing , 1 skill its like 100 hp max, dont do big difference if the bersker got billions of hp

they should increase hp cost of skills

You indeed do have a point there.

However just increasing the HP costs would in my eyes maybe cause more trouble. 

Of course you could just increase it. But if you want to increase it that far that well build characters really recognize the HP loss then you would harm free players again that do not sit on a ton of HP.

But to work around this. What would you think about making the costs %-based on your HP? That way you could easily adjust the costs without punishing weaker builds.

I admit I have not played the Berserker class myself nor did I face it in PvP. But would it make a significant difference if Reflect was only available if your HP are at 10% or lower? Making it some kind of last resort skill. 

Just my thoughts and ideas on this.

#77 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:45 PM

Of course you could just increase it. But if you want to increase it that far that well build characters really recognize the HP loss then you would harm free players again that do not sit on a ton of HP.

But to work around this. What would you think about making the costs %-based on your HP? That way you could easily adjust the costs without punishing weaker builds.

I admit I have not played the Berserker class myself nor did I face it in PvP. But would it make a significant difference if Reflect was only available if your HP are at 10% or lower? Making it some kind of last resort skill. 

It would make things more realistic if it was a last resort skill, as I've fought endless berserkers with low hp and even with 5kish hp left they last a looong time becuase the stats on reflect are just too good.  I've even seen berserkers exploit this by rushing to sit in aoes while casters are retreating so that their own skills still get them.

However, just making it consume any amount amount of hp wouldn't really make sense either anymore because of the massive heals they can now cast on themselves (I'm seeing an average of 4-5k).  So that would be kind of redundant.  

Since you have not fought one: The usual fight with a zerk is always either stun first or fear (if skills are on a cd or they have multiple enemies) then heal, and proceeds to stunlock.  Against a class with some form of AM they always bloodrage first for 8ishk and then sit on reflect and their AM until you run out of your buff, then they proceed to stunlock + fear + bloodrage you until you can recast buffs, but most are already dead at this point.  

Yes you can slow them and try to wait out reflect, but they have dashes, are still doing damage, and even when reflect is gone you still have the their AM to deal with.  So even if reflect were only available right before the end for them, they would not be losing out on much except for the ease at which they are killing people.

Hell you could even make it a passive that activates automatically at such time and lasts until such and such time.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 03 July 2015 - 09:01 PM.

#78 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:02 PM

yeah

blood rage our reflect could only be used when the berseker got 10% hp left

u should see one in batlefield, atm with con/hp jewels and armor most of people can have lot of hp, and the skill equacion atm its not the well tought, its good ideia skills cost hp but like i said 100 hp each skill isnt a problem after all

i mostly play at lower foc (lv 69 ) and i had more problem when was mp based skills than hp, and with blood rage its easy to full up max hp

our put blood rage when the user got 10% hp left our make reflect with big CD 

oh btw : shackle its bugged since forever u should take a loook in that

#79 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:12 PM

Blood Rage and Reflect only at 10% hp? For what, to get 1-2 hits and die? I would make Reflect a normal reflect 30% success chance and 30% dmg reflection, 30 sec, 2 min cd and hp cost of 10% of ur max HP.

AM should be only few secs as now, and should be only for stun, not like Commander one

Blood Rage must be fixed and for me the Class is ok.

#80 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:22 PM

make sence the most dangerous skills could be used only if the berseker got few hitpoints of hp left

#81 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:13 AM

Well thats ur dmg, ur dmg in cap will be ur heal x2 . [ with attack on curse ]

But I think I stand representative for the common +30 defiler, non mallhoes will do of course less.

"My damage in cap"? Not sure what you are talking about, is there a cap for damage?

#82 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:29 PM

What about PB on battlefield ??? Also making PvP unplayable !!!

#83 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:34 PM

"My damage in cap"? Not sure what you are talking about, is there a cap for damage?

Oh Leash , silly u! He obviously meant ur damage in cap resistance (80%).

Terms of Service me later :ph34r:

#84 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:10 PM

What about PB on battlefield ??? Also making PvP unplayable !!!

PBs aren't really a big deal and as was said before outside of battlefields there is not another place to use them. And everyone has a lb anyways

Let them handle the serious issues.

#85 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:03 PM

Only truly unplayable pvp is on Nova hue

Seriously im pretty sure in the past two weeks only like 3 of the days its worked on Nova -.-

But when it does, zerks reflect is still OP. AM i can live with and heal is ok...but i also do agree with the whole hp cost thing. Like when you guys announced that change i expected it to be "ok ill be using about half my hp to kill one mob" which would then be a valid point of having a heal. I like the % idea so mall whores can be affected without wrecking the nubs

#86 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:40 PM

Btw the -_- is it with "Terms of Service"? Seen it a couple of times already - what word is filtered here?
It's not -_- bitch -_- ^_^-_- ............

#87 HalfLife

HalfLife

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:18 AM

Thats funny , not the pvp in this game is dead .. the game is dead.

#88 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:09 AM

Ye, useless complain of berserker if the pvp is dead xD Ask for more and permanent rewards, then complain about berserker.

#89 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:57 AM

Btw the -_- is it with "Terms of Service"? Seen it a couple of times already - what word is filtered here?
It's not -_--_- -_- ^_^ -_- ............

t.o.s - not a clue why it becomes terms of service....

#90 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:25 AM

Well yeah rewards for PVP should be rewamped aswell as the whole PK system. Pk system as it is atm is just retarded and made so the ppl would spent points on the resets here and there.  Since ppl will come with hur dur this is PK server arguments,i mean just look at it from objective point of view and tell me a how a system where a lvl 90 can kill/camp lvl 50 is any fair? Also isnt it retarded when u try to afk sell smthing and u get killed by doing that?

there should be some restictions regarding PK, make some trade zones (such as cities for example) unavailble for Pk. Make GvG more interesting with better rewards and stuff which will promote pvp in a better way than a mindless kill->respawn thing. More maps and -_-s we are playing FoC for like 8 years...*balance of classes* just affects PK atm as the regular PVP is mostly dead cause of uninteresting maps and rewards IMO.

#91 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:24 AM

Good deal 100 hp for 10k dmg with 7k heals each 12 seconds while u have 60k+ hp and call cap with reflect, im sure that hp affects the zerk, Be serious nabs.

#92 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:27 AM

This <

Ur dmg is low for the dmg of nowdays so yea u dont will hit 2500x2 with attack on curse

7en7en with the new staff hits 6k in cap with attack on  curse thats a lot of heal per second.

Enjoy

#93 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:30 AM

t.o.s 

stop insulting please  :heh:

#94 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:31 AM

This happen when the ppl make the nabs VM that never play the game at all or  with poor experience about it.

#95 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:41 AM

Attack of curse leech is only first attack, second one just damage.

So on 6k, it will heal 3k.

Remember that attack of curse has a much slower animation (MUCH SLOWER) than a fire ball or other mage basic attacks, and it's 25 meters (I am not saying it doesn't need to be fixed).

#96 RampageMelody

RampageMelody

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:16 AM

pff and if players know that zerk has reflect why attack him then? its PVP not pve-that's retarted-"oh he has reflect but ima spam aoes on him anyway and QQ in forums pff

and I was talking about a lv 70  hp pot to be able use skills when im low on hp//

#97 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:59 AM

pff and if players know that zerk has reflect why attack him then? its PVP not pve-that's retarted-"oh he has reflect but ima spam aoes on him anyway and QQ in forums pff

and I was talking about a lv 70  hp pot to be able use skills when im low on hp//

LOL, he has the reflect almost all the time, so what, we must watch him while he stunlock and kill us?:D You can't ignore a berserker xD

#98 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:33 AM

and I was talking about a lv 70 hp pot to be able use skills when im low on hp//

Zerks run into aoes anyways even if they are not the intended target so THAT arguement is null. And reflect is a minute long so are you suggesting players take a minute off and ignore the rampaging moster hitting people for 10k+? Becuase that would be just... silly...

I'm agreeable though so let's test out this theory. Even if you're not hitting back zerks hit from 7-10k no matter the defence. So 9k every 10 seconds for 60 seconds is 54khp...not including other attacks during this time. Well 12 sec CD so 45khp~. Even a nub zerk in that time can hit for 20k easily from that one skill alone.

So ya theres a goddamn hurricane outside and Imma stand in it but don't worry because its reflect is gonna run out soon.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 05 July 2015 - 11:16 AM.

#99 DocOlliday

DocOlliday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:06 PM

Reflect has a duration of 30 sec (at Lev. 90) ..CD is 1 Minute. So plenty of time to work around it. 

Downside of Stun lock is the ever so loving superman bug. Happens more often then u think.

I am wondering why eveybody is rambling against Zerks, ignoring that Defis currently exploiting their OP Bugs to the fullest.

Blood rage is a different thing, but if they change reflect with that amount of players hitting 30K HP easy nowadays, its the end of Zerks.

#100 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:34 PM

Ah sure, if they nerf reflect it s the end of zerk!!! Stop say -_- please!

Edited by Kazara, 05 July 2015 - 12:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users