Not sure what I was thinking - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Not sure what I was thinking

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#1 roserosey

roserosey

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:06 PM

but I honestly thought I was going to be able to enjoy myself in this game. Truth is I have played countless of MMO's before and I have never seen one developed so horrible where as a new player you can almost sense the absolute hate towards newbies. The game feels and plays almost that each level you do passed 10 makes you wonder who in the world developed this. Why would you make a game designed to make the new players feel like they have to be in a torture chamber while fighting? The game feels like its intent is to suck the fun right out and make new players leave each time they level. I found the game on steam and in the steam community forums I noticed it said I HAVE TO HAVE A CLERIC TO HAVE FUN? and now also while reading these forums I found some of the same. Why you guys develop a game where in order to have fun I need buffs? Why can't we solo and have fun with REGULAR MOBS like other REGULAR MMO's? I really tried to enjoy myself but its pretty clear the climb up is only for the people that enjoy getting beat up and abused along the way. If you enjoy that king of punishment then this is the game for you. 

Most terrible new player experience in my whole entire gaming career. 

#2 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:13 PM

:( pm me tomorrow ingame and i will show that i dont hate lowbies. I help them always. I am sad that starting was torture to you :(.
If you lvl dont fight purple mobs alone. I will help you tomorrow with advice ect. Also i got lvl 10 char so we can wander around together if you like :)!

Edited by angeltje, 29 June 2015 - 01:15 PM.

#3 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:30 PM

The only thing you can do is try to find a friend / clan in game to join that is willing to assist you through the painful leveling process. You will also have to realize if no one is online to help you or you can't find a party then just simply log off and come back later. Until something is done about the leveling system in general there is really nothing else you can do but mention suggestions on the forum but it has been done countless times before already.

I can offer you buffs and direction in game if you wish just message me on the forum your in game name.

#4 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:31 PM

but I honestly thought I was going to be able to enjoy myself in this game. Truth is I have played countless of MMO's before and I have never seen one developed so horrible where as a new player you can almost sense the absolute hate towards newbies. The game feels and plays almost that each level you do passed 10 makes you wonder who in the world developed this. Why would you make a game designed to make the new players feel like they have to be in a torture chamber while fighting? The game feels like its intent is to suck the fun right out and make new players leave each time they level. I found the game on steam and in the steam community forums I noticed it said I HAVE TO HAVE A CLERIC TO HAVE FUN? and now also while reading these forums I found some of the same. Why you guys develop a game where in order to have fun I need buffs? Why can't we solo and have fun with REGULAR MOBS like other REGULAR MMO's? I really tried to enjoy myself but its pretty clear the climb up is only for the people that enjoy getting beat up and abused along the way. If you enjoy that king of punishment then this is the game for you. 

Most terrible new player experience in my whole entire gaming career. 

Believe it or not... in its original state,NaRose was great.. newbies where happy, leveling was hard indeed, but no buff was ever requiered, noone was able to log more than 1 client at once... so you would never see players partying with themselves helped by their own already maxed characters...

... then... oh then... 8 years of real hard work from our beloved team ruined it all =D

Truely makes me sad.

#5 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:39 PM

Believe it or not... in its original state,NaRose was great.. newbies where happy, leveling was hard indeed, but no buff was ever requiered, noone was able to log more than 1 client at once... so you would never see players partying with themselves helped by their own already maxed characters...

... then... oh then... 8 years of real hard work from our beloved team ruined it all =D

Truely makes me sad.

The system was great for a strong population but it seems Rose has failed to adapt to it's change in population since then. It's up to the community to carry noobs to high levels.

Seeing a massive change would be amazing.

-Removal of buffs as a necessity for leveling at a non-painful pace.

-Forcing players to explore to all the different maps to level

-Giving way better rewards such as full gear sets or massive amounts of XP / booster awards.

-Quests would be cool but honestly that would take up too much time for the small staff

One of the things I do love is the introduction of mounts for fast travel as a low level character. Running to far zones was always a pain back in the day.

#6 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:10 PM

I want to thank you for your brutal but honest comments on Rose Online. There is indeed a change needed in the leveling process. If you come on, and need buffs, feel free to pm me in game. My main is Gideonara, but I do have a cleric. I will be more than happy to buff you. I am also willing to craft you some reinforced gear for your level, and a weapon. Just let me know what you need, and when.

Edited by pdfisher, 29 June 2015 - 02:13 PM.

#7 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:33 PM

first of all, this feedback, same as other newbie feedback, it was good in my opinion, and is good to know that u said the truth..

now as most of posts in this post, u guys are offer buffs after u guys got a brutal feedback, is like u guys are scared in losing the cleric preciousity (like buffs and etc)

from 2 feedbacks i've read so far from newbies, the problem is always the same, a newbie cant survive without buffs, is good that u guys are giving buffs but even tho, we know any player need to learn to survive without buffs, today wen i was killing some bosses in zant, someone came asking for buffs i was like (omg this players nowadays cant live without buffs) + i wasnt even ready to buff, the player simply ask for buffs, after 10/20 seconds of me grouping and i was for group him, he just ran away to the mobs i was like, what the hell is wrong with the community??

but anyway, now my opinion about the posts here, yeah i've readed a suggestion

-Removal of buffs as a necessity for leveling at a non-painful pace.

-Forcing players to explore to all the different maps to level

-Giving way better rewards such as full gear sets or massive amounts of XP / booster awards.

-Quests would be cool but honestly that would take up too much time for the small staff

atually there's no need to remove buffs, they should be scalled and idk maybe fixed to that stat (for dont be op in pvp and pvm), but also for buff scalling is need also mobs def scalling, attack and etc, wich means, wole scalling in everything.. hard part of a developer

forcing players isnt also a solution, what's the fun forcing one player doing that if he have others plans? is good someone exploring wole map but forcing someone is wrong

totally agree with the rewards and boosts (btw lvl 50 gear wich is average as reinforce gear is get in anima lake quests, better make it +5~+10 if possible, is a good gear to lvl 80 anleast or even more)

well i didnt understanded with this one soo sry ^^"

soo yeah, we old players like me, fisher and others who posted here (even medium players who joined 1 year or few months ago) dont mind to get brutalized feedbacks from newbies, aint we wana improve the game? soo yeah better get this type of feedbacks then listening lies..

in that suggestion post, a mount? maybe a quest for a perm mount, 3 mounts and player can chose the mount that he/she likes, ofc is better making char bound, or ppl would hehehehe, spam the quest :333

now idk if i sitll in topic, but i've read some parts in u guys giving instructions to player, guys, plz dont give them rush instrutions (aoe partys or bots), that will make newbie lose him enjoyment, like what kind of help he need? quest?, try to help him with quest and give him quest suggestions like earn new equipments and etc....., only after wen a newbie dont have much to do like too hard to lvl up with quest, ofc is need a party at that time (example after complete luna quests and history, that's the time for a player get a party and lvl up in those spots)..

i've seen many players who rush not having wayfinder skill making golden ring empty, if players had that skill, that map wouldnt be a problem ..... but meeeh

the only thing i can hope is, that leo understand the situation nw, newbie players cant enjoy the game cuz of this, and also i hope maybe to see u ingame if possible and i might can give u a help, but yeah rarelly im on ^^"

thnks for u helpfull feedback @roserosey, btw hope u guys (old players or players who play more time then this player) dont get mad with this post v.v

#8 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:45 PM

first of all, this feedback, same as other newbie feedback, it was good in my opinion, and is good to know that u said the truth..

now as most of posts in this post, u guys are offer buffs after u guys got a brutal feedback, is like u guys are scared in losing the cleric preciousity (like buffs and etc)

from 2 feedbacks i've read so far from newbies, the problem is always the same, a newbie cant survive without buffs, is good that u guys are giving buffs but even tho, we know any player need to learn to survive without buffs, today wen i was killing some bosses in zant, someone came asking for buffs i was like (omg this players nowadays cant live without buffs) + i wasnt even ready to buff, the player simply ask for buffs, after 10/20 seconds of me grouping and i was for group him, he just ran away to the mobs i was like, what the hell is wrong with the community??

but anyway, now my opinion about the posts here, yeah i've readed a suggestion

atually there's no need to remove buffs, they should be scalled and idk maybe fixed to that stat (for dont be op in pvp and pvm), but also for buff scalling is need also mobs def scalling, attack and etc, wich means, wole scalling in everything.. hard part of a developer

I didn't say remove the buffs, I said remove it as a necessity for faster leveling. As in fix it to make it so you don't need buffs to level fast.

#9 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:54 PM

I want to thank you for your brutal but honest comments on Rose Online. There is indeed a change needed in the leveling process. If you come on, and need buffs, feel free to pm me in game. My main is Gideonara, but I do have a cleric. I will be more than happy to buff you. I am also willing to craft you some reinforced gear for your level, and a weapon. Just let me know what you need, and when.

This is nice of you, I see you are rdy to help new players. But the fact is, no "normal" new player want to have to spend their time asking for buffs each time they decide to spend their free time on this game. The change isn't only needed in the leveling process.. but everywhere!

Buffs need to be nerfed... a lot and by that I do mean cleric and stat buffs... then defense in pvm and pvp need to be completly rebalanced (even if pvp doesn't look so wrong the way it is if we look at how are pvp unbuffed, except for a few classes). All the core game mechanics have to be adjusted to that change, because it s a fact NO new player wanna be dependant on buffs... or be forced to level buffers... or be forced to run around and beg for buffs... or be forced to anything infact. They just want to play... and have fun while playing.

It would need a big big work, especially when it come to test this all out... and it would also NEED for the dev team to admit they did a bad job since all those years. Because if they do not realize it, then all this is pointless, and they ll never change their ways. In order to improve, one need to admit he did wrong in the past. I seriously don't know if it will happen. Seeing how lately for exemple they messed up completly the oportunity they had to make clans a new ingame challenge for everyone... to make it P2W (on top of making CP drop from mobs.. killing any possibilities of clan rivality in CFs or clan related pvp areas)! Are those same ppl able to admit their errors and start to make things "better", that s one question noone can answer.

There has been so many feedback... and so many suggestions during all those years... It s incredible that none of them are realizing the proportion of the disaster. 

(will my post be removed? if yes, then, copy past it to Leonis and the 2 other members of the team before doing so.)

#10 gio2go

gio2go

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Server:Polaris, Draconis, Arua

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:20 PM

i feel for you. i like this game. 

i like it best to play with someone i know IRL.

you can talk with each other while playing.

i have  a cleric. :)

i can give you cleric buffs good enough for a lowbie,

pm me IGN: Birkoff

if in life "Love is all you need." someone said that. . . :P

in ROSE "Buff is all you need." newbies said that . . . :D

Edited by gio2go, 29 June 2015 - 03:40 PM.

#11 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:51 PM

Oh well.. If you did dislike the game this much. Why do you made a forum account to complain. Why don't you just uninstall and get out?  :p_smile:

All new players are very wellcome and even in-game or at forums, a lot of old players like me, are always up to help newbiers. 

Idk maybe you wake up in a bad day... dunno. Get out if you won't to play :)

Having your worst PoV possible by huu some low levels??? and based on some lines u read here and there... well.. 

If you want to try a new start without complaining that much... Say a Hello! Im new here, and check how welcome you will feel. Also as I said, me and lot of old players are always up to help. If you want to try, my ign in-game is the same as here.  :kis:

#12 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:52 PM

so many players would be happy to help. glad you made the thread because i think it's true that early stuff is pretty hard

#13 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:22 PM

I've posted this thread more than 1 year ago and still nothing happen, so I don't know what to say anymore. I guess they try to implement such idea before like the auto pick up feature walking upon the HP/MP points, but the detection system is working very poorly, and the radius of detection of those HP/MP point is like 0.5m only, the general problems, thoughts and solution are in that thread so I'm not gonna bother to explain here.

I don't know how many years we still have to live with such system, if I remember correctly, the developers are using artisans as the 1st step of improving this problem, but you know the problem will still be there as long as 50% of your fighting potential/capability comes from outside source (buffs) instead of depending on your own.

I hope this problem will be taken care of ASAP, a lot of people are aware of it as well, just a matter of time, so good luck ... :p_hi:

http://forums.warppo...opic/149887-hi/

#14 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:15 PM

They could stand to increase the frequency of the dropping of those HP/MP things when a person is solo leveling. I solo level a lot, and normally I don't have any problems, but then I tend to do a lot of quests, which reward me in gears, and experience. I also combine quests whenever possible. However, I have the advantage in that I know what NPC gives which quest, and what the reward is. A new person doesn't have that, although the Rose Wiki can tell them. I heartily agree that quest rewards need revamped to give gears which can assist a new player in leveling. The progression quests were a step in the right direction, they give boosters, and decent gears. Unfortunately, they only go to Junon Polis, or to about level 50.

#15 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:46 PM

Oh well.. If you did dislike the game this much. Why do you made a forum account to complain. Why don't you just uninstall and get out? :p_smile:
All new players are very wellcome and even in-game or at forums, a lot of old players like me, are always up to help newbiers.
Idk maybe you wake up in a bad day... dunno. Get out if you won't to play :)
Having your worst PoV possible by huu some low levels??? and based on some lines u read here and there... well..
If you want to try a new start without complaining that much... Say a Hello! Im new here, and check how welcome you will feel. Also as I said, me and lot of old players are always up to help. If you want to try, my ign in-game is the same as here. :kis:

Good idea. Tell all the new players that are dissatisfied with the game to uninstall and leave, especially the ones that are pointing out the problems in the game.

No, that's a horrible idea. You're not helping at all.

#16 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:03 PM

The "main problem" or ourgame actually is that lvling become base on aoe partys with high lvl supporters n' tankers been afk for hours. ROSE quests aren't update for years (I'm not talking about some news quest that got implemented). So, the mainly rose quests arent enjyably, haven't a good reward neither a good experience and isn't fun to do quests. So  you will rarelly see someone doing quests, even the newbies only do some quests cause they don't know how things work here, yet. Then they join a party and ta-da bomb exp lvling without a hardwork. So theres no more partys hunting togheter and doing a hard work to get level 15 running togheter questing here and there, then a newbie get buffed, smash some mobs like god and the buffs gone... they got a bit leveled yet with no game knowledge, poor equipment, also no knowledge about her class cause rose unfortunately don't offer a class history or something like it to help a newbie to decide but only a small text at the classes managers.

What I think would "fix" it? Get back to the point where aoes ued to be almost useless but only to do a low area damage wich are very useless if not in a party and neither this way a char spamming 4~9 aoes can kill tons of mobs easily. Then you will see people get a real hard work fighting one-by-one and doing quests cause it's necessary and guess what? There will have again some greatness getting lvl 80, first job... lvl 120... 

But no, knowing an old player with a end-game cleric and a tanker make you go from Lvl 1 to 200 in like 3 days (or less).

#17 LucieFear

LucieFear

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:03 PM

On a personal level, I find it laughable that the 'solution' to this players frustration is to attempt to 'temporarily bypass his frustrations' by giving him buffs and false hope. I agree 100% with the claim that you do need buffs and high stat amounts on gear, even multi client to get anywhere in ROSE. It was my same experience when I started playing. 

The first step to any solution is admitting there is a problem. 

Edited by LucieFear, 29 June 2015 - 08:03 PM.

#18 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:37 PM

Tbh i think people skip too many maps and thats why they need our buffs. Lvl 70 at ot or lvl 20 at junon. Ofc you dont survive that without help.

#19 LucieFear

LucieFear

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:21 PM

And when you fight things at your own level, solo without buffs and high stat gear? Yeah it takes forever. 

#20 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:46 PM

It never was supposed to be max lvl that easy/fast. Lvling is part from the game..

#21 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:47 PM

Tbh i think people skip too many maps and thats why they need our buffs. Lvl 70 at ot or lvl 20 at junon. Ofc you dont survive that without help.

Can someone be that blind... I really wonder.

No, the problem is that without buffs killing mobs take forever, isn't fun... on top of that there s noone to party with. Newbs don't even know OT exists or what the hell is Junon... they wanna log on the game and have fun discovering it all. 

I ll repeat again what are the magical solutions... because this is obvious... to anyone using his brain at least.

-Nerf buffs Greatly - > maxed buff should be weaker than what scrolls give right now, this way buffs would just be luxury and not game breaking for anything in the game.

-Nerf AOE Damage greatly -> this to promote killing 1vs1 (needed to be done for pvm and pvp where aoe gets out of hands), this would be a big strike to Bots, would push ppl to play actively together once again in pvm, would force players to use some strategies in pvp. If a class then needs a few skill change because it happened to not have ANY single target skills (wich I believe.. is the case of no class) then change can be done to this class, AOE being alone for debuff/crowed control/low DPS is where it should be at.

-Reduce the defense of every single mobs ingame to adjust their killing speed to unbuffed stats. -> killing mobs no buff should be at least as easy as it is now with full max charm buffs.

-Raise the spawn rates and number of mobs -> it makes things appear more fun and dynamic and push ppl to party together to use spots at their full potential. And NO it won't push ppl to Bot because AOEs would be nerfed... greatly... making it useless on normal spots. AOEs should only become better than single target on zones where so many mobs are packed, that it represent a risk to AOE them, this is the way Sikuku Underground Prison was when it first came out for exemple.

-Raise Exp given by mobs -> make players feel like lvling is something fun... not a painfull process that he is forced to do in order to reach the end game content. (I ll repeat it again just to be sure, In case of a lvl cap raise, leveling to this new point should be VERY long... be an insane grind... that gives players something to work on for a good 6 months at least).

-Nerf heals from Clerics, because as I said countless time, Clerics are made to be a support, and not a team carrier. So with damage being nerfed (due to buff nerf + AOE nerf), they should definitly see their heals nerfed as well. And before any cleric jump in again to defend their class like if it was their own child : No, cleric won't be useless, the class still has decent DPS potential, still have access to heals and puri to support your team... still have AOE sleeps and stun for crowed control, don't cry. (Build can be adjusted... and if really needed, SP requierments can be reconsidered like I proposed when I said buffs should be maxed at lvl 1 requiering 1 SP only).

Once those things will be done, you'll finally have a balanced fun 2 play game... and then you can start on adding more ingame content (new maps, new bosses, new rare drops to hunt for, open PvP maps giving great drops, pushing players and clans to fight each other on valuable things). 

#22 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:57 PM

Can someone be that blind... I really wonder.

No, the problem is that without buffs killing mobs take forever, isn't fun... on top of that there s noone to party with. Newbs don't even know OT exists or what the hell is Junon... they wanna log on the game and have fun discovering it all.

I ll repeat again what are the magical solutions... because this is obvious... to anyone using his brain at least.

-Nerf buffs Greatly - > maxed buff should be weaker than what scrolls give right now, this way buffs would just be luxury and not game breaking for anything in the game.

-Nerf AOE Damage greatly -> this to promote killing 1vs1 (needed to be done for pvm and pvp where aoe gets out of hands), this would be a big strike to Bots, would push ppl to play actively together once again in pvm, would force players to use some strategies in pvp. If a class then needs a few skill change because it happened to not have ANY single target skills (wich I believe.. is the case of no class) then change can be done to this class, AOE being alone for debuff/crowed control/low DPS is where it should be at.

-Reduce the defense of every single mobs ingame to adjust their killing speed to unbuffed stats. -> killing mobs no buff should be at least as easy as it is now with full max charm buffs.

-Raise the spawn rates and number of mobs -> it makes things appear more fun and dynamic and push ppl to party together to use spots at their full potential. And NO it won't push ppl to Bot because AOEs would be nerfed... greatly... making it useless on normal spots. AOEs should only become better than single target on zones where so many mobs are packed, that it represent a risk to AOE them, this is the way Sikuku Underground Prison was when it first came out for exemple.

-Raise Exp given by mobs -> make players feel like lvling is something fun... not a painfull process that he is forced to do in order to reach the end game content. (I ll repeat it again just to be sure, In case of a lvl cap raise, leveling to this new point should be VERY long... be an insane grind... that gives players something to work on for a good 6 months at least).

-Nerf heals from Clerics, because as I said countless time, Clerics are made to be a support, and not a team carrier. So with damage being nerfed (due to buff nerf + AOE nerf), they should definitly see their heals nerfed as well. And before any cleric jump in again to defend their class like if it was their own child : No, cleric won't be useless, the class still has decent DPS potential, still have access to heals and puri to support your team... still have AOE sleeps and stun for crowed control, don't cry. (Build can be adjusted... and if really needed, SP requierments can be reconsidered like I proposed when I said buffs should be maxed at lvl 1 requiering 1 SP only).

Once those things will be done, you'll finally have a balanced fun 2 play game... and then you can start on adding more ingame content (new maps, new bosses, new rare drops to hunt for, open PvP maps giving great drops, pushing players and clans to fight each other on valuable things).

Our heals need to be strong since the cooldown is like it is.
Also the dmg will prob stay like it is, since that been changed before already.
Im not blind or are the newbies/lowbies in maps like breezy hills invisable? Too many maps are skipped its a fact and ofc fighting purple maps is hard, since they above your own lvl.

I agree tho that something must change about the low lvl monsters and other solutions.

#23 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:57 PM

It never was supposed to be max lvl that easy/fast. Lvling is part from the game..

Lvling was supposed to be hard when noone was maxed level yet... when it was a still a challenge. Now that 99% of the players are maxed level, it should be made easy enough to be something fun, not a frustrating walk in the desert that you are forced to do before having the chance of enjoying the game with other ppl.

With people thinking like you, no wonder this game is so low populated. Looks like you have no clue what new players could want. 

Just for info, it s been 4 days that AA won't start at european prime time (a timeframe of 6 hours), with about 3 dungeons maximum running at once, and no party can be found ingame to level.... wich means that during those hours, not even 35 players are playing actively on the game. The population is EXTREMLY low, and actions have to be taken ASAP. To keep running against the wall and refusing to see the truth will for sure NEVER help.

Or maybe you just have no clue about what you are talking about, don't know that without buffs even at low level, killing mobs is very slow and gaining a single level can take hours and hours... or maybe you are defending a broken system just because no matter what, you would defend it....

I d k.

#24 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:03 PM

Our heals need to be strong since the cooldown is like it is.
Also the dmg will prob stay like it is, since that been changed before already.
Im not blind or are the newbies/lowbies in maps like breezy hills invisable? Too many maps are skipped its a fact and ofc fighting purple maps is hard, since they above your own lvl.

I agree tho that something must change about the low lvl monsters and other solutions.

Newbs are simply invisible because there is like... NONE in the game. Most new characters are created by players already maxed... doing an alt.

The changes can't just be on low level monsters... we are talking about fixing a broken system right here... and to fix something... you cure the cause of it, you don t just go for a cheap quick fix.

NaROSE is broken, if everyone accept this fact and is willing to work to make it better once again... then hope is there. But if ppl keep closing their eyes and refuse to admit the truth... then we do have a big big problem.

#25 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:04 PM

Lvling was supposed to be hard when noone was maxed level yet... when it was a still a challenge. Now that 99% of the players are maxed level, it should be made easy enough to be something fun, not a frustrating walk in the desert that you are forced to do before having the chance of enjoying the game with other ppl.

With people thinking like you, no wonder this game is so low populated. Looks like you have no clue what new players could want.
Just for info, it s been 4 days that AA won't start at european prime time (a timeframe of 6 hours), with about 3 dungeons maximum running at once, and no party can be found ingame to level.... wich means that during those hours, not even 35 players are playing actively on the game. The population is EXTREMLY low, and actions have to be taken ASAP. To keep running against the wall and refusing to see the truth will for sure NEVER help.

Or maybe you just have no clue about what you are talking about, don't know that without buffs even at low level, killing mobs is very slow and gaining a single level can take hours and hours... or maybe you are defending a broken system just because no matter what, you would defend it....

I d k.

Lmfao im lvling without any buffs with my newest char and i see that there are problems like skipping maps and mobs being harder then the first day i started this game.
Tbh i miss those times that you partied together and the buffs only made you kill faster instead of instand kill on mobs and be able to move maps. I remember how i tried to defeat a king at breezy with friends which where all lowbies. But now breezy is empty and skipped -.-"
I want something changed but the map skipping is just not how it supposed to be. When i had my first char we explored each map and had fun while exploring. I wished it was like then again. Exp, strenght of mobs, buffs are all factors of the problem. The fix tho might be more complicated then nerfing everything.

Edited by angeltje, 29 June 2015 - 10:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users