• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 AdamTheXx

AdamTheXx

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:25 AM

I'm not sure if there's a way to fix this but...

I'm doing the event quest at the moment to receive that specific region for this week and the gGda coins that i got from monster chests at Dragon Valley are being counted for the quest but the ones that I bought in market aren't. Is there something I'm not doing right? When I purchased Gada coins for week 1 and week 2 it automatically combined into the stack of coins I already got from hunting. What's going on?

#2 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:30 AM

Try logging out, then back in ? It can "solve" a few problems. Waiting for SuperPopcorn's help though o/

#3 AdamTheXx

AdamTheXx

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:34 AM

Try logging out, then back in ? It can "solve" a few problems. Waiting for SuperPopcorn's help though o/

Just closed the game and logged back in but still the Gada coins are in separate stacks :/ 

Moving one to the other doesn't stack them into one pile by the way.

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:36 AM

Not your fault, not at all. I got hit by the same thing.......

There is currently someone in open market selling those "not working" gada coins. They do not work for vending exchange either, I just tried.

dang....

Maybe the person doesn't even know he/she is selling gada coins that don't work......dunno

Edit:

I won't name names on here, but do not by the ones for 3.40 gold.   :p_smile:

As far as I can see there is only one person with that price ^ currently selling gada coins.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 30 June 2015 - 12:40 AM.

#5 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:38 AM

Who is this person ? So that I won't fear buying said item.  :p_swt:

#6 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:40 AM

Just closed the game and logged back in but still the Gada coins are in separate stacks :/ 

Moving one to the other doesn't stack them into one pile by the way.

Hello,

I am aware of this problem and you do nothing wrong. You're right that they can't stack. This is because these are two different types of Gada Coins (better said, they have two different Item IDs). We are not sure why this has been done.

To solve this problems I will ask the production team to implement a "Gada Coin Change" to the Vending Machine, means that you can exchange the "Wrong" Gada Coins to the right ones there. I'm very sure we can implement this by this week's maintenance. :)

Edited by Popcorn, 30 June 2015 - 12:41 AM.

#7 AdamTheXx

AdamTheXx

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:40 AM

Not your fault, not at all. I got hit by the same thing.......

There is currently someone in open market selling those "not working" gada coins. They do not work for vending exchange either, I just tried.

dang....

Maybe the person doesn't even know he/she is selling gada coins that don't work......dunno

Noo... I don't have gold at the moment and I barely have enough time as it is to try and finish the quest before the start of each week. I didn't know there were faulty Gada coins. Sigh... there goes any hope in getting all the emblems.

#8 AdamTheXx

AdamTheXx

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:42 AM

Hello,

I am aware of this problem and you do nothing wrong. You're right that they can't stack. This is because these are two different types of Gada Coins (better said, they have two different Item IDs). We are not sure why this has been done.

To solve this problems I will ask the production team to implement a "Gada Coin Change" to the Vending Machine, means that you can exchange the "Wrong" Gada Coins for the right ones there. I'm very sure we can implement this by this week's maintenance. :)

Oh thank goodness. For a second I thought something was wrong with just my character or something.

Thank you everyone for such speedy responses. Now I can head to bed cause it's late lol :P

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:43 AM

Noo... I don't have gold at the moment and I barely have enough time as it is to try and finish the quest before the start of each week. I didn't know there were faulty Gada coins. Sigh... there goes any hope in getting all the emblems.

We didn't know about the coins and why it has been implemented.  And don't be worried you can do the quests next week still. They are not taken out in the new week, just the new one is added. :) So no need to rush.

Edited by Popcorn, 30 June 2015 - 12:44 AM.

#10 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:46 AM

This happened to me as well. I logged a ticket with the WP support team and GM Tirfing replaced the coins for me.

Popcorn, am I allowed to copy/paste the reply to the ticket here?

#11 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:58 AM

To prevent that every is forced to submit a ticket, we will most likely implement a Gada Coin exchange to the Vending Machine.

Means: "Wrong" Gada Coin in -> "Right" Gada Coin out (with no additional costs)

Popcorn, am I allowed to copy/paste the reply to the ticket here? 

Usually it's not allowed to post a ticket conversation on here with revealing who answered, so I think it would be better not to post it here.
However, it's good to see that these coins are replaced by the support team. 

#12 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:16 AM

Usually it's not allowed to post a ticket conversation on here with revealing who answered, so I think it would be better not to post it here.
However, it's good to see that these coins are replaced by the support team.

Gotcha. But yes, I can confirm that the support team is awesome. Also they replaced the coins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users