117 replies to this topic

#76 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:11 AM

Oh my god! You! How you've been man?? Yea! Good memories.

I've been really busy with work lately, and so same "quit/come back/quit/come back" process over and over :D

#77 TweekMeFokkeR

TweekMeFokkeR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:22 AM

I've been really busy with work lately, and so same "quit/come back/quit/come back" process over and over :D

Well, the only thing that made me come back is WOE.But, unfortunately it demands a responsibility of waking up 3am to attend it.
After this incident i might do the same of "quit / back / quit / come back" method as well. Its nice to hear from an old friend. I hope everything is well with you man.

Edited by TweekMeFokkeR, 05 July 2015 - 12:24 AM.

#78 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:53 PM

Well, the only thing that made me come back is WOE.But, unfortunately it demands a responsibility of waking up 3am to attend it.
After this incident i might do the same of "quit / back / quit / come back" method as well. Its nice to hear from an old friend. I hope everything is well with you man.

Exactly the same.

Came back just for WoE (here is  1-3 am and then work the following morning) :/

Everything's fine thanks <3 Missing that Ymir period, things were a lot different. A bit nostalgic sometime but you know life goes on :)

Wish you all the best always Tweek, you deserve it!

#79 TweekMeFokkeR

TweekMeFokkeR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:01 AM

Hearing all this complaints in regards how support team restore / investigate items in game makes me sad. New issue is currently under investigation see link attached http://forums.warppo...-on-my-account/ .

However, having a thought of GM's made a mistake and  took all my items cos the previous owner might got involved into illegit transactions and gm's are trying to recover all the items that might got involved with the account. I heard a friend who got involved to some illegit deals and had his MVP removed from the account and if the value is insufficient, most item was taken as well including zeny to compensate the victim who filed the ticket and who wants to restore what he / she traded for the MVP deal or ITEM. I have mentioned that my account has been "COMPROMISED" as per the ticket sent to me by support team, not directly saying that my account has been hacked or something. Possibly, that my account went to under investigation relating some issues from another ticket and they just tracked the item ( ITEM ID ) involved in that particular trade so they removed all my stuff getting the closest value to what he / she had traded.

ALL ITEMS CAN BE DUPLICATED REGARDLESS OF THE VALUE.

But, if this is the case, whats the point of validating all MVP cards and recieved possitive response? Should i validate all high end tier GEAR / ITEMS ( Non MVP ) whenever im buying one? Why do they have to take the rest of my gear ( geared in RK ) and not OCA / MCA in my kafra if they are chasing for values or for whatever reason? I am not sure how this game will survive specially to players having end game items.

I admit that my judgement in regards to this matter has been very poor since i could not figure out how my items disappeared in just less than 24 hours. This are just speculations and not confirmed. Sharing this thoughts could use 2nd opinion.

Im still waiting for ticket response asking / demanding for explanation how my items disappered just like that..

Edited by TweekMeFokkeR, 06 July 2015 - 11:58 AM.

#80 TweekMeFokkeR

TweekMeFokkeR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:04 AM

Exactly the same.

Came back just for WoE (here is  1-3 am and then work the following morning) :/

Everything's fine thanks <3 Missing that Ymir period, things were a lot different. A bit nostalgic sometime but you know life goes on :)

Wish you all the best always Tweek, you deserve it!

I completely agree with you man! Main reason why i still play this game once in awhile, is because of good memories i have experienced from great people..

Edited by TweekMeFokkeR, 06 July 2015 - 11:05 AM.

#81 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:40 AM

ALL ITEMS CAN BE DUPLICATED REGARDLESS OF THE VALUE.

But, if this is the case, whats the point of me validating all my MVP cards and recieved a possitive response? Should i validate all high end tier GEAR / ITEMS ( Non MVP ) whenever im buying one? Why do they have to take the rest of my gear ( geared in RK ) and not OCA / MCA in my kafra if they are chasing for values or for whatever reason? I am not sure how this game will survive specially to players having end game items.

well there was an instance where an mvp carded BXB was investigated by Camp and whereas the MVP card was found to be legit, the BXB was duped so yeah, everything can be duped. USRC awards have been duped in the past as well.

#82 TweekMeFokkeR

TweekMeFokkeR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:47 AM

well there was an instance where an mvp carded BXB was investigated by Camp and whereas the MVP card was found to be legit, the BXB was duped so yeah, everything can be duped. USRC awards have been duped in the past as well.

Yea i remember this!

#83 frankvanmayer

frankvanmayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:47 PM

Hold on, you're saying that GMs went into your account and removed all your RK items?

#84 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:59 PM

Hold on, you're saying that GMs went into your account and removed all your RK items?

no, he's speculating that a situation like this could be possible.  Currently, the method that he lost his stuff is unknown aside from his account being 'compromised'.

#85 frankvanmayer

frankvanmayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:04 PM

Oh okay, because if that was the case...then that's another can of worms in itself...

#86 TweekMeFokkeR

TweekMeFokkeR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:06 PM

no, he's speculating that a situation like this could be possible. Currently, the method that he lost his stuff is unknown aside from his account being 'compromised'.

^this.
Anyway, support team sent me an update and just to remove any doubts / conclusion, they confirmed that it was hacked and advised to be very extra careful on visiting websites. Please disregard my previous post.

#87 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:31 PM

^this.
Anyway, support team sent me an update and just to remove any doubts / conclusion, they confirmed that it was hacked and advised to be very extra careful on visiting websites. Please disregard my previous post.

i think the only logical explanation is possible keylogger from visiting random RO related fansites. Best bet is to do a wipe of your drive and get some better antivirus/malware protection.

#88 TweekMeFokkeR

TweekMeFokkeR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:22 PM

i think the only logical explanation is possible keylogger from visiting random RO related fansites. Best bet is to do a wipe of your drive and get some better antivirus/malware protection.

I have reformat my pc so, First initiative step is done. Any suggestions on good anti malware programs?

Edited by TweekMeFokkeR, 06 July 2015 - 08:23 PM.

#89 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:46 PM

I have reformat my pc so, First initiative step is done. Any suggestions on good anti malware programs?

Malwarebytes works for me.

#90 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:39 PM

yea malwarebytes work pretty well from what i hear.  i personally use avg.

#91 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Ymir + Loki

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:57 PM

use malwarebytes as they own "hijackthis" which is the best program to find malware on a windows machine.  if your running XP then do not go to any fansites etc anything ro related that might be shady.  use firefox with noscript and adblock plus with malwarebytes and a little common sense and you will 99% never get a virus.

#92 Mijikai

Mijikai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:07 AM

I use Spybot Search and Destroy, it's pretty reliable for me.

#93 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:20 PM

I don't want to sound as if I'm accusing this as an inside job but on some games, this sort of stuff happen.

I have this account from a "pay every expansion" game. I stopped playing but went back after almost a year due to its new expansion and season gameplay. Due to their security code being tied to my non-existing phone, I couldn't login and chatted with support to remove the passcode lock. I got bored immediately and again stopped playing. After 6 months, I got the urge again to play but when I tried to go back, everything was changed. Email address is no longer correct, password was changed, new characters were added, etc.

The only time "someone" got my account info was when I chatted with support.

#94 mlikq

mlikq

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 822 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

it's time to update my passwords

#95 TweekMeFokkeR

TweekMeFokkeR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:08 PM

I don't want to sound as if I'm accusing this as an inside job but on some games, this sort of stuff happen.

I have this account from a "pay every expansion" game. I stopped playing but went back after almost a year due to its new expansion and season gameplay. Due to their security code being tied to my non-existing phone, I couldn't login and chatted with support to remove the passcode lock. I got bored immediately and again stopped playing. After 6 months, I got the urge again to play but when I tried to go back, everything was changed. Email address is no longer correct, password was changed, new characters were added, etc.

The only time "someone" got my account info was when I chatted with support.

Which game is this? If thats the case then its awesome to play that online game knowing it is secured enough even if you take a long break.

Further to this issue, i have received a confirmation that my account was hacked from support team yesterday. In my assumption, every item that has been transferred from my account to another will be return in the same manner (no duplication of item / gear) will happen and all of the account involved on taking the item will be ban. So i dont think inside job will be relevant in this case, to add on, i have trust issues regarding giving personal and financial information. Infact logically, who wants the hassle of getting account suspended ( My RK account ) for investigation and not played in almost 2 weeks now? As my statement on my previous post, i am no expert in any hacking software, i just play this game for one reason alone, community..

But Thank you for your input in regards to this case.

Edited by TweekMeFokkeR, 07 July 2015 - 10:22 PM.

#96 pippi

pippi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Server:classic and renewal

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:17 PM

hello tweek! I am so glad to read that you will get all your items back. have such a good memories of you the years I played on renewal! hope you will be happy again there. greetz! :heh:

#97 TweekMeFokkeR

TweekMeFokkeR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:11 AM

hello tweek! I am so glad to read that you will get all your items back. have such a good memories of you the years I played on renewal! hope you will be happy again there. greetz! :heh:

Pippi! Thank you! Lets catch up again once everything is fine. I hope everything is well with you!

Are you back on playing RO again?

Edited by TweekMeFokkeR, 08 July 2015 - 12:14 AM.

#98 pippi

pippi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Server:classic and renewal

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:20 AM

thanks tweek, All is fine with me, I never left, I just switched to classic when it started, so I dont play renewal since then but shall go to renwal one of these days to say hello to you!!

#99 TweekMeFokkeR

TweekMeFokkeR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:17 PM

My issue has been RESOLVED! Every item and Zeny! 

Thank you support team specially to ODA, Warnhal, Campitor and Cinnamon for assisting!

http://postimg.org/image/ij5jbxi8p/

http://postimg.org/image/qoqwoxmgn/

http://postimg.org/image/d0863b4al/

http://postimg.org/image/g11cldoml/

#100 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:18 PM