• Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:27 PM

Greeting,
May I request to make car tradable?
Reason :
_ Trade car by car easier.
_ No fee.
_ Other people cannot buy during 1-1 trade or even giving.
_ Once goods can be put in market, they must have been tradable first.
_ Or even cod?

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:04 PM

Hello,

to be honest I see no chance that the car becomes tradable. The car has the same restrictions like any other of the pets and this is intended the way it is.

#3 Arvz69

Arvz69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:24 AM

Self interest. lol  :heh:

#4 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:11 AM

Hello,

to be honest I see no chance that the car becomes tradable. The car has the same restrictions like any other of the pets and this is intended the way it is.

Can you tell me why? It doesn't seem reasonable

#5 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 04 July 2015 - 08:33 AM

Oh it is. The reason of it is very simple:. :p_smile:

The company has to make some money too, at least sometimes.

If you want to transfer the event car between two chars of yours that are on the same account, buy an account vault. You can buy it with real cash, or with gold from an IM seller. This way you can make 100% sure that the car pet reaches your other char, without taking any risk. (even if you personally only pay gold for an account vault, somebody else - whoever - did pay for it with real cash).

If you want to transfer the event car pet from one char of one account, to another char that is sitting on a different account. Well, there is no IM item for this yet I agree. (But maybe there should be one implemented for this purpose?) But not so long ago people on here were only allowed to have one account per person. If you wanted more chars you had to buy the char slot expansion. So here we have the money part for the company again. This is no longer the case don't worry, the company does not force you to buy the char slot expansion anymore, but on the other hand it is not offering any support for transferring pets/sitting to chars sitting on different accounts of yours. You can still try the risky "self purchase" over market method, if you like to. Or buy (or farm) for the char sitting on the different account simply another car pet.

:p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 04 July 2015 - 08:38 AM.

#6 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:32 PM

Oh it is. The reason of it is very simple:. :p_smile:

The company has to make some money too, at least sometimes.

If you want to transfer the event car between two chars of yours that are on the same account, buy an account vault. You can buy it with real cash, or with gold from an IM seller. This way you can make 100% sure that the car pet reaches your other char, without taking any risk. (even if you personally only pay gold for an account vault, somebody else - whoever - did pay for it with real cash).

If you want to transfer the event car pet from one char of one account, to another char that is sitting on a different account. Well, there is no IM item for this yet I agree. (But maybe there should be one implemented for this purpose?) But not so long ago people on here were only allowed to have one account per person. If you wanted more chars you had to buy the char slot expansion. So here we have the money part for the company again. This is no longer the case don't worry, the company does not force you to buy the char slot expansion anymore, but on the other hand it is not offering any support for transferring pets/sitting to chars sitting on different accounts of yours. You can still try the risky "self purchase" over market method, if you like to. Or buy (or farm) for the char sitting on the different account simply another car pet.

:p_smile:

Oh no, i mean about trading 1-1 with my friend instead of putting 1g then buy. It's risky. If you put with large money, it charges market fee.

#7 Likku382

Likku382

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:55 PM

It's under the ' pet ' categories , if they remove the restriction on one pet, every other pet's restriction will be tempered with as well , as simple as that. Anyways, I'm pretty sure they can do it in the future but why bother with something that isn't even prioritized right now?

#8 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, VietNam
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:03 PM

Greeting,
May I request to make car tradable?
Reason :
_ Trade car by car easier.
_ No fee.
_ Other people cannot buy during 1-1 trade or even giving.
_ Once goods can be put in market, they must have been tradable first.
_ Or even cod?

Totally Agree :p_smile: When an item can be put into market, basically it is tradable so I think WP team should change this to make thing easier to player :p_smile:

#9 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:41 PM

It's under the ' pet ' categories , if they remove the restriction on one pet, every other pet's restriction will be tempered with as well , as simple as that. Anyways, I'm pretty sure they can do it in the future but why bother with something that isn't even prioritized right now?

Yep, id rather have BSQ and a better stat ratio than this.I mean it is risky, but theres alot this game needs to improve on. Things such as new sets, that actually look different and not just different  color. Maybe a new boss or minimap mode or something

#10 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:17 AM

I might add to this discussion that the impossibility to trade cars by 'normal' means have a few consequences :

- 3% of their price, which usually is set very high, disappears from the game. As for enchanting, soulcrafting and repairing, it's contributing to not letting the worth of gold decrease. For an explanation some might ask for, I advise them to read about the 1929 german economical crisis : money overflooding meant its value had to decrease, up to the point when a billion Deutschmark was barely enough to buy anything. Same could possibly happen with ingame gold, in a lesser extent, if it were to not be removed from the game economy, and even 3% on pets could account for a significant decrease in its worth.

- Trading pets between two characters of the same account is risky if you go for the open market way : given you have two accounts, you need to suceed twice in buying the pet before anyone else. This is easily avoidable through using an account vault, which may cost 300 IM (1.200 ~ 1.500 gold) but allows you to peacefully send your pet to any character you like. Of course Warpportal has to eanr money in some ways, and this must be one of them.

#11 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:58 AM

- Trading pets between two characters of the same account is risky if you go for the open market way : given you have two accounts, you need to suceed twice in buying the pet before anyone else. This is easily avoidable through using an account vault, which may cost 300 IM (1.200 ~ 1.500 gold) but allows you to peacefully send your pet to any character you like. Of course Warpportal has to eanr money in some ways, and this must be one of them.

You also need to find someone trustable for taking your car unless you multi-client also...

#12 Literal

Literal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:07 AM

With this part being true, the scenario is only avoidable if you're transferring within the same characters. If you're doing it with another account the open market option will still be the only method available. Therefore, I don't think that it's avoidable at all. This is coming from a neutral party , I'm neither for or against this implementation.

#13 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:17 AM

With this part being true, the scenario is only avoidable if you're transferring within the same characters. If you're doing it with another account the open market option will still be the only method available. Therefore, I don't think that it's avoidable at all. This is coming from a neutral party , I'm neither for or against this implementation.

Supposedly items are to be sold, not sent for free : gifting usually has a particular system of its own. The fact that there isn't any is another problem.

If it's about sending a pet to another account of yours... the use of more than one account may seem questionable, as some producers won't allow it for 'fear' of multi-clienting, running multiple shops, having more than 4 characters (which all in terms hinder their profit)... While it may look like it only is normal to some, the game at first isn't meant to be played with more than one account, which may be a reason for having a maximum of eight character slots with eight different classes, before the arrival of the Dragonkin.

Also note that many online games don't allow any form of trade when it comes to premium goods ; the fact that players aren't able to 'trade' pets easily on Dragon Saga can be somehow bothersome, but they at least aren't bound to one particular character.

Edited by Homurasan, 05 July 2015 - 02:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users