#1 daphfaith

daphfaith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:24 PM

Hi! I'm sorry if its a noob thing to ask but since I'm a returnee, I pretty much don't know what happened in this game since I've been gone... So basically all my stuff in my storage is gone. I don't know if there was an announcement telling everyone to remove their stuff from the storage that I missed (which could be a big possibility) but all the things I only have right now is what I have on my character. I am pretty much sure that I did have a lot of stuff inside my storage since one of my character is an artisan and storage is basically my life. Also, please don't ask me to enumerate the items and tell you how much zuly I have in there because I have been gone for so long that all I can remember is only my account info. 

I just returned to the game today and I am planning to make a new character just to familiarize myself again. 

I'm not sure if I should file a ticket and if I should, under what category.

I hope you can help me with this. 

Thank you very much :)

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:36 PM

Welcome back!  We merged the two game servers (Leonis and Draconis) this past May and it's possible that your issue stems from that. Don't worry, your items aren't lost but you do need to make a ticket. Here is the link for that  https://support.warp...95-2d2b66c997db  For the department I'd say put "Item Recovery" 

You might also want to make an account so that you can view and reply to your ticket online. Here is the link to do that https://support.warp...rmRegister.aspx  It's much better than waiting for an email. Generally support will reply within 48 hours but with some issues do take longer so please be patient. In the ticket, just tell them as much information as you can, since you said you can't list individual items. 

The new server is not named when you log into the game, but on the ticket the server is named Arua so don't be confused by that. 

Good luck and I hope you enjoy playing again!

#3 daphfaith

daphfaith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 08:03 PM

I would also like to ask about the skills. It seems that my skills on my artisan are locked and I don't have skill points unlike my champion where my skills were reset but I have my skill points. 

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:55 AM

That is because Champions had some skill changes made, whereas Artisans haven't yet. Be patient, it is coming.

#5 daphfaith

daphfaith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:12 AM

Oh. What I meant was I can't use any of my skills with my artisan because its all locked except for the unique skills. I just returned yesterday so I'm not sure if its a bug or its meant to be like that. I asked some of the players online and they said that I had to buy the scrolls with valor/honor points or something, or I could buy it on IM. I don't mind waiting if they are fixing it and I don't have my zulies yet to buy stuff since my storage issue hasn't been resolved as of now. I guess I would be making a new character so I can play since my artisan is skill-less hahaha!

#6 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:37 AM

Try getting on a cart or mount, then getting off. That usually fixes it. Also, check your weight, if you're overweight by 10% your skills won't work, (I.E. weight = 110%).

Edited by pdfisher, 05 July 2015 - 10:38 AM.

#7 daphfaith

daphfaith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:15 PM

It didnt work. Still got those lock icons. Here's the screenshot..

screen001.jpg

#8 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:39 PM

OHHH lol those just mean you can't open them yet for whatever reason. You might need to add points to a prerequisite skill. Or perhaps you just need skill points. Once  you level and get a skill point, some will probably open for you. Be warned, passives now take 2 skill points to get, but they only go to 5. Active skills only take 1 skill point.

#9 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 July 2015 - 08:32 PM

OHHH lol those just mean you can't open them yet for whatever reason. You might need to add points to a prerequisite skill. Or perhaps you just need skill points. Once  you level and get a skill point, some will probably open for you. Be warned, passives now take 2 skill points to get, but they only go to 5. Active skills only take 1 skill point.

I was just about to say that actually.  My artisan's skill tab looks almost exactly like that because I maxed every possible crafting skill and just leeched her all the way to level 230. Ended up with something like 16 skill points.

@dapfaith- Do you have skills on other skill tabs that are usable (like crafting skills)? If so, then you probably see everything locked because you don't have any skill points to spend, as Pam said

#10 daphfaith

daphfaith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:58 PM

Ok. I'll go try and level it and see if any of the prerequisite skill is lacking skill points. If only I can find someone who would leech me hahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users