• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Loyce00

Loyce00

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:23 PM

Hello,i know that there are 2 ways to get instant cast cc, with gears or stats.my question is if i combine gears and stats can i get semi instant cast ?
My gears are :
2x rwc spell3/3

+9erde ak ak spell4/4

Dex:120 int:100.

I m also going to buy a +9cod kk Card or+9 EMH kk Card ,would Like some advice about What is better.

Do u guys think i can get less than 0,5 sec cast time ?

#2 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:37 PM

120 DEX, 100 INT and x2 RWC Pendants with Spell 6 is enough to put you to 0.41 second CC cast time. If you're using an Orleans' Gown, you got exactly 0.5 second CC cast time. Best to reset the enchants of that Erde into EA8~EA12.

Don't bother with KK cards on a Geneticist. It's better to put other cards on your headgear slots.

Edited by DarkGazer, 04 July 2015 - 04:01 PM.

#3 Loyce00

Loyce00

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

Well ,i already have the kk Card maybe put it skull cap then ...
But if want even more reduced cast time i just need to stack more gear and stats right ? I mean can i get Like 0,1 sec cast time ? The point is i don t wanna use Full cast reduction gears and,i don t have a hammer to get instant with dex .or should i just go 100 gear cast Stuff ?
If i use: 2x spell rwc
9+EMH kk
Spell 4/4
120 dex 20 food 100 20 food
This way i can still use ea10 faw and get the ranged bonus from EMH.or full cast reduction would still have more dps ?

P.s : i will always be using orleans gow because of ab ,so it s Gonna be even harder to get 100%cast redu (i know it is weird ,i really want versatility

#4 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:35 PM

There are two ways to achieve instant VARIABLE cast, as simplified by me below:

First way is through using gears and cards to decrease variable cast time, if you can stack up all the way to over 100% variable cast reduction then it is instant. This is the very easy and usual method everyone uses. an easy example would be to have a 10xSpell 4 gear(which does not exist obviously) as Spell 4 is 10% reduction and having 10 of them is 100% reduction to cast time.

The other method is through stats, INT and DEX must proportionally make the number 530 or over, note that DEX is worth double the value, so having 150 DEX means its 300 towards that 530 number. This is usually the less used method to get instant cast as not many classes(with their plethora of gears) are able to obtain it.

That note aside.............

what you have said is absolutely correct, stacking more of both will decrease the cast time but it will not make it go instant, because Stat based cast reduction (INT, DEX) is calculated first before applying gear based reductions. It is very very hard to get down to 0.1 second cast time when combining gears and stats together, you may as well just get instant cast through one of the methods instead.

#5 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:53 PM

You're really gimping yourself with damage if you want to sacrifice gear slots dedicated to cast time reduction alone. But if you're really adamant about your decision, the gear set you mentioned should give you 0.15 CC cast time.

Also, unless you can have a dedicated Maestro or have a CC cast delay on/below the 0.2 second mark, there's no point in getting an exact 0.1 second cast time. Go for 100% full cast reduction.

Edited by DarkGazer, 04 July 2015 - 06:01 PM.

#6 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:56 PM

IMO I don't like using % reduction gears since the effects become negligible when you have base 120 dex and 100+ int. It's better to get EA Enchants and atk+/atk% mods. It's easy to get insta-cast or close with stats. For example at 175:

DEX: 120 Base + 8 (Job Bonus) + 4 (Shadow Armor Set) + 30 Food + 9 (Temp Dex Boot @ +9) + 10 Bless 

INT: 100 Base + 12 (Job Bonus) + 4 (Shadow Armor Set) + 30 Food + 10 Bless 

DEX*2 (362) + INT (156) = 518/530 = 97.73% 

Didn't take into account the 12th anniversary costume since its temporary. But with it, that's insta-cast with foods/bless.

#7 Loyce00

Loyce00

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

Now i know that i can make it super fast just with stats ,i can just bulid the genetic 120dex 120 int 90 for 90 vit at 175 cc will be amazing and acid bomb will be just fine . I have decided to save my kk card and just go rwc pendant and stats for cast . And if i ever want instant before 175 i should just buy the right gear . Thanks a lot guys

#8 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:04 AM

You can opt for some +DEX equips for leveling to stack with your 120 DEX and 100+ INT. If you're in a party and someone else is more or less tanking, you don't really need full insta-cast since you won't be interrupted much because you're not really being hit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users