Been locked out of my account for 6 days - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Been locked out of my account for 6 days

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 6075150405192602870

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:17 AM

I encountered a hacker some time ago, he changed my password and tried to lock me out of my account, long story short

I use my email to lock him out of my warp portal account and RO account. This took a total of about 15-20 minutes.

I chose to let warpportal support know what happened just in case anything funny happened. This was about 6 days ago

and ever since then I've been banned from my account until 2067 apparently. I wrote a ticket after 4 days of being locked out

as they told me they were investigating.

THEN I got an email back from them closing my ticket asking for information on my account, except i got NO INFORMATION back

with the closed ticket.

So my question is, what happened to my account, cause they've been "investigating it" for 6 days, and I get no reply as to why

I've been locked out for so long.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:42 AM

You may re-open the ticket and write back to the GM. I do not suggest relying solely on email notifications regarding ticket status, best to directly check the same from the support page itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users