Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:58 PM

No one looks here but lets give it a shot;

Three possibilities:
1) Allow us to compound simple/supernus/eximius etc etc basic xeons into red xeons, scaled to grade obviously. (I.e a carus basic compound recipe should yield more than a similar simple basic compound recipe)
Pros: For higher leveled toons they can use any lower grade basic xeons they may have laying around and will add value to said lower xeons
Cons: Will increase prices of all basic xeons due to added value (Assuming were a perfect society)

2) Allow us to compound red xeons into other red xeons (I.e 4 DEX can be compounded into 1 scad or whatever)
Pros/Cons: Again the added value principle

3) New item that can drop from all mobs, lets call it "Transformable Xeons", that can be compounded into red xeons, naturally a Transformable Compression Xeon would also drop. (Maybe a battlefield reward? If a pvp reward then could be used similarly to Shards of Infinity where it only takes one xeon to make 10 reds for example)
Pros: Dont have to worry about adding additional value to already implimented items, new scope for the economy
Cons: Another xeon to keep track of lel

Farming is tedious since the drop table is huge, and the dailies...are well, daily lol. (And also dont give all of the possible red xeons) We need another angle to get red xeons here

Edited by Spud, 06 July 2015 - 12:59 PM.

#2 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:03 AM

I like # 1 and # 3

#2 I don't feel 4:1 ratio is fair, I believe it should be a 1:1 ratio but requiring an atma regardless of how many you are compounding at a time.

Also, will be ignored. Drop rate is same as it always was. Plenty of red xeons, go farm farm farm. Helium wouldn't know that there is a problem since he doesn't see anything in-game

#3 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:39 AM

Helium should allow us to compound red xeons, its nonsense to make more little red xeons with shard of infinity

Questing daily to obtain red xeons isn't flexible way because you are limiting the freedom of players to farm red xeons,

1 and 2 seem feasible, combining 1 and 2 would be more meaningful

to make those useless red, basic xeons useful, what I am thinking;

Its to allow us use an red xeon compounding with basic xeons and get the type of xeons we want to aquire.

scale up the proudced amount of red xeons according to the grade of basic xeons.

#4 radianthelper1

radianthelper1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:43 AM

Nope still will be ignored. Helium doesn't think there is a problem.

#5 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:54 AM

Nope still will be ignored. Helium doesn't think there is a problem.

it will be a big loss if he chooses to ingore this fundamental problem..

Edited by Plato, 25 August 2015 - 09:55 AM.

#6 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:36 AM

I never thought there would be a time in Requiem where we ask for a way to farm red xeons. Crazy -_-.

RIP all those stacks i occasionally sold to the vendor to make room for christmas cards and stuff back then.

#7 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 30 August 2015 - 06:41 AM

Hell,might as well bring back the 3% quest then.... :P Its not OP... :heh:

Edited by Crftwise, 30 August 2015 - 06:43 AM.

#8 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:46 AM

I never thought there would be a time in Requiem where we ask for a way to farm red xeons. Crazy -_-.

RIP all those stacks i occasionally sold to the vendor to make room for christmas cards and stuff back then.

same , despite being some kind of squirrel , can't think without some pain to all the red xeons i sold to npc back then for same reasons...

but why not to turn a basic item to the most wanted one , when a skill lvl 1 with 1 point is the most op in a skill tree. Sound of same logic. :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users