3 replies to this topic

#1 Silvory

Silvory

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:21 PM

Hello.

I'm here to suggest something to correct a known bug about the destroyer class (I've not tested it myself but I heard some people talking about it). There's this bug when you flashbang an enemy in movement and you see him keep running in the direction he was going instead of staying still. They succesfully fixed this bug by putting a stun instead of a "flash" on that skill and I've never encountered the bug since then. It would be a great thing to do here because it can be kind of annoying not being able to use that great skill in PvP.

Cya around.

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

Unfortunatly, this happens for every attacks that is making your oppenent jump, fall down, or anything else...

This happens of course more often of flashbangs.

The problem is, I believe that is actually hard to make every clients + the server syncronized, especially for PvP because this is an Action-MMORPG side scroller in 3D !

Besides that, you can add the fact that player doesn't have the biggest latence or the best location for playing on US servers...

I believe making the PvP completely unbugged will ask for a huge rework of the game, so this is the holy miracle we could hope for, after every other one actually happen...

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 06 July 2015 - 02:37 PM.

#3 Silvory

Silvory

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:59 PM

The thing is that this bug can be fixed easily by just changing the debuff it does since it does not make the opponent jump, fall down or anything else. It has been tested on another server as I said in the original post and it worked pretty well.

Edited by Silvory, 06 July 2015 - 03:02 PM.

#4 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:21 AM

While some games use information about the location of every player (S4 League is an example of this), Dragon Saga seems to rely on movements, as can be seen when one is lagging, and then able to witness other players running even though they just pressed a movement key for a split second.

This allows players to fly up to the roof of the map after they arrived to the top of ladders, run even though they're flashed or time frozen... Dragon Saga is a wonderful game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users