Only Exp from the 4th of July Quest - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Only Exp from the 4th of July Quest

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Paula

Paula

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:57 PM

Be careful when you do the 4th of July Quest.  

After wasting over an hour waiting for "afk" players to move, I talked to the npc, with 100 different items on my character, and got no hat (I didn't realize there wasn't room for it when I talked to the npc).

It told my other character it didn't have enough empty weight limit for the box; why couldn't it just say to come back when I had space?

#2 PrinceAyi

PrinceAyi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:04 AM

Sent ticket then.

#3 marvsragna

marvsragna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:52 AM

It's like the eden badge rewards yo. If you have 100 overall quantity items you won't get a badge as reward even though it has no weight.

Edited by marvsragna, 07 July 2015 - 04:53 AM.

#4 Paula

Paula

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:36 AM

Yeah, it happened to me when we had the machine thing that strawberries in mouth came from too, because most of my characters permanently hold 100 items.  I can't get a ticket to actually send (it just loads forever).  I thought posting might help get some kind of help, but if not that's okay too.  I probably wouldn't have gotten the good hat anyways.  I just think if npcs can tell you there isn't enough weight limit, it could warn you that you are holding too many items.

#5 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:38 AM

you really should try to offload items off your chars. storage or cart them, it's not like there's a limit to how many accounts you can own.

#6 Paula

Paula

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:27 AM

you really should try to offload items off your chars. storage or cart them, it's not like there's a limit to how many accounts you can own.

Yeah, I already have several accounts.  They are all always full, and if I had any more, I would forget where everything is.  What I do now works unless I forget that quests don't let you know you have too many items before it tries to give you something.     :sob:

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:32 AM

so do you not farm or do anything in the game that requires you to pick up items? I wouldn't be able to play if I ran around at max inventory space on all my chars.

#8 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:07 PM

Kafra storage is a nice place to keep all your items. Try it.

#9 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:44 PM

apparently his storage is full.

#10 Paula

Paula

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:39 PM

so do you not farm or do anything in the game that requires you to pick up items? I wouldn't be able to play if I ran around at max inventory space on all my chars.

I don't play a lot of my characters, but if I do, I storage most of the unnecessary items until I'm finished.  The characters I play regularly, are usually close to empty.

All of my storages are too full, and since I did the quest like 25 times, that would be like a lot of stuff to move around for such a simple quest.  I have like two characters on my main account that are not full, and none on any of my other accounts.  I made room for like a weapon and the quest items; that was hard enough.  I was just trying to get all my characters done, and having too many items to receive the hat didn't really cross my mind until it was too late.

#11 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:46 PM

Make another account more storage => poof. I have like 12 accounts.

#12 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:23 PM

1 WP account = 3 iRO account = 600 x 3 = 1800 item space

Just imagine how many junks you can fill in there... :ani_slur:

#13 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:38 AM

i did the quest 26 times this year and most of them were on mules as well. you should have had free space just from the fact that you needed slots from holding the other quest items (firecrackers, logs, skelbones, candy, alcohol, etc). your turn all those in for 1 ygg seed each, you would have been left with at least 4 empty slots. so you loaded up your chars AFTER turning in these items and BEFORE redeeming your reward? seems counter-intuitive.

#14 Paula

Paula

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 07:09 AM

i did the quest 26 times this year and most of them were on mules as well. you should have had free space just from the fact that you needed slots from holding the other quest items (firecrackers, logs, skelbones, candy, alcohol, etc). your turn all those in for 1 ygg seed each, you would have been left with at least 4 empty slots. so you loaded up your chars AFTER turning in these items and BEFORE redeeming your reward? seems counter-intuitive.

Well it happened, so I can't really change that now.  Obviously I didn't realize I had 100 items and that it wouldn't warn me, or I wouldn't have let it happen.  If it happened to me, there is a possibility it could happen to someone else.

Edited by Paula, 11 July 2015 - 07:09 AM.

#15 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 07:34 AM

Lesson learned.

#16 Paula

Paula

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 07:43 AM

Lesson learned.

Yep.  :p_laugh:

#17 Noxnel

Noxnel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1595 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards

Posted 11 July 2015 - 08:22 AM

Be careful when you do the 4th of July Quest.  

After wasting over an hour waiting for "afk" players to move, I talked to the npc, with 100 different items on my character, and got no hat (I didn't realize there wasn't room for it when I talked to the npc).

It told my other character it didn't have enough empty weight limit for the box; why couldn't it just say to come back when I had space?

I'll sell you a hat. Which one are you looking for?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users