Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:21 PM

So after disappointing events everywhere I have had it enough. I crashed 6 runs 6 times at elga abnormal client. In several bsqs which I lost due to runners right after. I know they cant yet do anything about it but not even investigating from where it comes? And dont come me with the overflowing memory use i already used a recommendet program against it and the abnormal client fun started...

#2 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:31 PM

While you're talking about events, I believe you could try and suggest a few.

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:36 PM

So after disappointing events everywhere I have had it enough. I crashed 6 runs 6 times at elga abnormal client. In several bsqs which I lost due to runners right after. I know they cant yet do anything about it but not even investigating from where it comes? And dont come me with the overflowing memory use i already used a recommendet program against it and the abnormal client fun started...

There are several reasons from what the crashes come, the memory problem is only one of them. But if you get "abnormal client termination" error you should also investigate on your own side, because this is usually an error caused when transferred data is corrupted and this is usally a problem with the internet connection in some way (weak WiFi signal, interfering AntiVirus/FireWall software, a problem on ISP level).

As for the events, I am sorry if they disappoint you, but there are many who actually like the events we do. If you have good and non-game breaking event ideas feel free to suggest some.

Edited by Popcorn, 07 July 2015 - 09:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users