Bring fun in the sun to Luna! Summer Luau Event! - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bring fun in the sun to Luna! Summer Luau Event!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:53 PM

Attached File  Banner_1000x320.jpg   180.59KB   0 downloads

Summer is still blazing Roserians!

Now that Judith had some help in the Sunshine Coast, Anzhelika now needs your assistance!
Head to the Magic City of Eucar to help bring summer to the chill lands of Luna.

The adorable owner of Eucar's Inn, has only wished for the experience to be graced with Summer . Sadly, she is always surrounded by the cold snow, year around, and looks to you for YOUR help to experience it! All you need to do is bring Summer to her! (Easy right?). She'll ask you to travel to exotic locations to grab special items she wants to help with that. Once the items are collected, you will have a chance of winning a special Hawaiian Luau themed item! How cool is that!?

Fly over to Luna to begin your adventures and grab some hot summer costumes! Summer will not last forever so don't miss out!

The Summer Luau Event begins July 9th, and ends July 30th!

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

Aloha!

#3 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:36 PM

Whats the rewards?

#4 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:12 PM

Hot summer costumes

#5 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:37 PM

Whats the rewards?

Food, piggy ears, piggy noise and costume and some kind of guitar ( i forgot the name). That been the rewards last year.

Edited by angeltje, 07 July 2015 - 08:37 PM.

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:21 PM

No new items? Pass. 

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:49 PM

Last year at this time, we couldn't even go to Eldeon or Orlo so tbh I am looking forward to this event and hoping for that Hawaiian costume. ^^

#8 kikhy90

kikhy90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:03 PM

Hot summer costumes

are bikini ready?

#9 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:53 AM

Food, piggy ears, piggy noise and costume and some kind of guitar ( i forgot the name). That been the rewards last year.

Ukelele ?

#10 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:21 AM

Ukelele ?

yes that one!

#11 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:18 AM

why not a summer theme shop coupon, or some umbrella weapons or sand castle weapons, possibly a surfboard 'sword', fishing pole spear/staff. Maybe a sand castle shop coupon. Or maybe volley + beach ball throw-ables. Maybe some water balloon throwables using the snails from breezy hills for the EFT file.

How about more themes for shorts + swim wears? Maybe some beach toy themed off-hands. some turtle mounts would be cool. a summer jeep cart frame would be totally awesome.

etc.

It's not like the stuff is hard to come up with. 

#12 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:02 AM

why not a summer theme shop coupon, or some umbrella weapons or sand castle weapons, possibly a surfboard 'sword', fishing pole spear/staff. Maybe a sand castle shop coupon. Or maybe volley + beach ball throw-ables. Maybe some water balloon throwables using the snails from breezy hills for the EFT file.

How about more themes for shorts + swim wears? Maybe some beach toy themed off-hands. some turtle mounts would be cool. a summer jeep cart frame would be totally awesome.

etc.

It's not like the stuff is hard to come up with. 

i agree....add some new ccontent to these events

#13 Lawrence21

Lawrence21

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:16 PM

I don't get it. How will I start and finish this event? Help me pls.

#14 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:10 AM

Talk to Anzhelika on Luna, The event only just started so you should have plenty of time!

#15 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:52 AM

:p_conf: 

Talk to Anzhelika on Luna, The event only just started so you should have plenty of time!

Anzhelika = NPC, right?

Luna = ???

Sorry I'm slightly confused. How do I get there if I wanted to participate in the event?

(what I sure do.....hihi...if I can do so in my player level) :p_smile:

How does this kind of event work?

Did I get it right that the event npc will give you quests and you have to do them and return them?

In the way of "do this and that and come back" , maybe "do this and that" like a lot of times and with different things.......but after you finish it you will be rewarded with......something?

Would this event be something for my player level (35) too, or just for players that are already a higher level?

(I'm okay with that. We do have level restricted events in DS too, so I'm familiar with those. I just want to find out if I could participate in it yet.)

:p_smile:

Thanks so much in advance.

#16 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:41 AM

Anzhelika = NPC, right?
Luna = ???

Sorry I'm slightly confused. How do I get there if I wanted to participate in the event?

How does this kind of event work?
Did I get it right that the event npc will give you quests and you have to do them and return them?
In the way of "do this and that and come back" , maybe "do this and that" like a lot of times and with different things.......but after you finish it you will be rewarded with......something?

Would this event be something for my player level (35) too, or just for players that are already a higher level?
(I'm okay with that. We do have level restricted events in DS too, so I'm familiar with those. I just want to find out if I could participate in it yet.)

So glad to know u want to participate but Luna is the 2nd planet in Rose. You need to be at least lvl 70 to go there or (not sure about this) but u can gp there by using Capt. Ruvens token. It can be purchased in Im thou.

#17 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:48 AM

1: Level to 70 to gain permission to Luna [2nd planet]

2: Either complete the quest from the Air Ship NPC in Junon Polis

or

3: Pay Vicious Captain Ruven 500,000zuly one time, and he will ferry you to Luna at your request. [this option bypasses the quest]

Both of the methods above are free from needing Item Mall. 

#18 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:45 AM

Anzhelika = NPC, right? Yes

Luna = ??? The 2nd planet of Rose online.

Sorry I'm slightly confused. How do I get there if I wanted to participate in the event? Talk to Alphonso to start the quest to use the airship, or talk to Vicious Captain Ruven. You must be level 70 to go to Luna.

How does this kind of event work? She will tell you that she wishes she had summer there, but you can help by bringing her some items. These items drop from mobs.

Did I get it right that the event npc will give you quests and you have to do them and return them? Yes

In the way of "do this and that and come back" , maybe "do this and that" like a lot of times and with different things.......but after you finish it you will be rewarded with......something? Yes

Would this event be something for my player level (35) too, or just for players that are already a higher level? You must be at least level 70, although you can collect the need mats for Junon now if you wish. Junon's mat is Junonian Saltwater.

#19 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:55 AM

Thanks so much for your help guys. I really appreciate it. :p_smile:

And I understand it now.

Thanks for all the hints and tips.

So I have to play a little while longer.  Maybe I can make it in time. If not, the next event  like this will be mine. :p_laugh:

#20 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:49 AM

Thanks so much for your help guys. I really appreciate it. :p_smile:

And I understand it now.

Thanks for all the hints and tips.

So I have to play a little while longer.  Maybe I can make it in time. If not, the next event  like this will be mine. :p_laugh:

That's exactly the same situation I was in last year at this time so you probably won't be able to fully participate in this event until it comes around next year. This event requires a special drop from each of the four planets. On the Junon planet (the one you're currently on) the event drop is called Junonian Salt Water. You will get them as you fight monsters once the event has started.

If you get to level 70 before the event ends, you will be able to turn in the Junonian Salt Water for a prize. Or you can save them in storage until the event comes again next year. You can also sell them to other players by making a shop (vend skill).

If you're wondering about other events- check out this page http://rose.irowiki....i/Event_Quests

ps I still have your kiwi from yesterday :P

#21 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:48 PM

Thanks for the selling tip. I guess that I will do (after I collected the needed amount for myself, cause you never know). Now I only need to find a good pricing for that. Guess I will have a closer look at the other shops selling it and orientate myself on that.  :p_smile:

However this event really sounds interesting. Even more interesting is that there is an event schedule. Thanks for the wiki link, very informative.

ps I still have your kiwi from yesterday

Oh, there are they hiding. Hihi, I totally forgot.  :p_smile:

But I'm sure they are very happy and secure while being with you. 

Just don't forget to feed them 3 times a day and to take them for a walk.   :heh:

Thanks for keeping them save for me. I really appreciate it. I for sure will take them out of your hands soon.  :p_smile:

#22 achibea

achibea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:03 PM

This event is the hardest for me, since I can't even go to orlo (lvl too low) so in order to complete all request I need to buy em from ppl and not all are selling *sad need patience wee*

#23 RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationAdventurer's Plains
  • Server:The one everyone is in

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:45 PM

This event is the hardest for me, since I can't even go to orlo (lvl too low) so in order to complete all request I need to buy em from ppl and not all are selling *sad need patience wee*

I hope you get items other than food :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users