#1 StarStrukk

StarStrukk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:37 PM

1. A way to get rid of your summon without leaving the room or killing it somehow. (Unless there is a way to already that I don't know)

2. (As mentioned somewhere before) Be able to re-sell union armor to faction for refund in union points not zulie, braves would be nice too.

3. A "Safe" list. Basically when you enter a pvp area the people on your safe list are friend not foe. The other person has to accept as well and this can be turned on and off. Makes it easier for parties to be started in pvp leveling areas. This would not work in UW obviously

4. As I mentioned on the old forums, to have draconis as the default server but when leonis is clicked multiple times make it the default for THAT account/client. When people join the game, Draconis will still be first but for people that play leonis since it is more populated have this in place.

5. Also give Crossbow Scouts some love. Defense, strength, shield, aspeed passive? (not all of these but at least 1)Special shields for them. Shield stun skill for close range. Doesnt have to be any of these but at least a change of something?

Edited by StarStrukk, 02 August 2010 - 03:41 PM.

#2 bossman11

bossman11

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Locationmars

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:02 AM

#1 agreed.
#2 should be implemented.
#3 agreed either
#4 not a big problem :rolleyes:
#5 yeah Xbow scout sux lol