• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Misuu

Misuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:36 PM

Well As you all seen the channels are almost empty even channel 1, Wouldn't it be better if more people would be in dragon saga? Dear Gravity, We need some advertisement seriously people are not just going to come out of no where specially since the big let down in Thq*ice though I know You [Gravity] Had done some fails also but Its a fresh start every human makes mistakes. I Appreciate that you took us in for the money/popularity/Game Style or whatever but seriously more people needs to play "dragon saga" Every time I go to Orcher Forest or Pine Cone Hills there aren't any people there. The more people the better, Well thats only my opinion though.

#2 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:48 PM

We need to get rid of botters, too.

#3 FunkyPants

FunkyPants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:09 AM

Judging from the "Create a trailer" event, I assume we're getting some publicity soon.

Though I think Gravity is right about holding the advertising for a while. I mean, look at all the problems this game is still facing. Most new players wouldn't be interested in a game that at this point has so many flaws. I agree with the no ads policy at least until the major game issues get fixed.

But anyway..
When the game is up and 100% running, once we have a full cash shop, client and lag issues fixed, we should definitely have a lot of advertising.

#4 Misuu

Misuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:25 AM

Judging from the "Create a trailer" event, I assume we're getting some publicity soon.

Though I think Gravity is right about holding the advertising for a while. I mean, look at all the problems this game is still facing. Most new players wouldn't be interested in a game that at this point has so many flaws. I agree with the no ads policy at least until the major game issues get fixed.

But anyway..
When the game is up and 100% running, once we have a full cash shop, client and lag issues fixed, we should definitely have a lot of advertising.

ah k, I was on the moon about wat was going on after 15 or 25 days of not using my pc lol.

#5 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:14 PM

I think it'd be smarter to shave off channel 4/5 and keep 1~3, and keep the EXP boost on all channels regardless. This way, it forces people to play on certain channels, thus making it appear like the server has a denser population. The only reason for being against that would be "omg i hat playin w/ othr ppl but y i play mmo insted of 1plyr rpg i dunno lol" or something equally stupid. That would at least solve one problem with the server looking empty and what not.

And there'll be ads coming soon, so there's not much to worry about for now. I'm sure that once the cash shop is up and running, people will be more willing to play. Though some people might quit if they get a glimpse of the water/fire set users. "Oh those are so broken! But no worries, I can always buy them from the cash sh- what? no? Well, screw this. Old cash shop users having a huge advantage normal players AND having no way for new players to get even(without spending disgusting amounts of money that only gold buyers/"verterans" will be able to afford)? Talk about being super silly! Back to a good anime-ish MMORPG. Oh wait, those don't exist."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users