squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

This is not something important but...

In THQ, whenever we talk I never had the character do the same emotes every single time i press enter... In here, whenever I talk and press the enter key the character automatically does the "/ok" emote.
And while we are in a certain emote, such as /beg and others similar to it, it would be better if pressing the enter key doesn't make them stand up and stop doing their emote.

So if possible can this be done? :D

#2 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:53 PM

I like to type buzzzz a lot(inside joke), and then my character passes out. So much for appearing AFK! Oh and you can't stay with a certain emote if you want to talk, like you can't /sit then talk, because you won't be sitting after you push enter to chat. The ability to look AFK while talking with friends is the most important thing to worry about, though. This way confrontation can be avoided (without having to logout/ignore friends) and you also won't have to deal with beggers or extremely clingy noobs.

Anyway, it's been suggested so many times. I don't get why they can't just change it back to normal since NOBODY likes it this way.

#3 Mioki

Mioki

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

I would LOVE for DS staff to fix this. I'd like to shove the sign up my character's... butt. :B (Not going to cuss and get in trouble.) He also waves all the time.

Not to mention that the chat system is weird in general. I wish it could be improved overall.

/totally necroing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users